PDA

View Full Version : Michael Webb

poolcuemaster
08-09-2008, 02:29 AM
I offered to trade some joint pins to any cuemaker in exchange for some medium layered tips to try out, really looking for a few Wizard tips. I had a few replys and the first was from Mr. Webb who said he did not need the pins but had several Wizards he would just send me and wanted my address, he paid the UPS shipping and sent me the tips. He also said in a pm to see if any of the other ciuemakers needed the pins and if so make a trade with them and that worked out very nicely with Rsmith. After reading all the negative threads here on a few cuemakers I just new that I had to let AZ'ers know that some well known cuemakers here will offer a newbie cue assembler this sincere help like they had known me for years. Mike Webb thanks again till you are repaid in some way sometime for your generous gesture.--Leonard Holmes

RFisher
08-09-2008, 03:37 AM
Yep, thats Mike, has answered a few of my questions the last few years. Great Guy/cuemaker.

Bryan Fisher
Fisher Cues

poolcuemaster
08-09-2008, 09:13 AM
Mid morning late night tournament bump--Leonard

Hidy Ho
08-09-2008, 10:47 AM
He's quiet on the board and non-controversial but he has done favors for other AZers (including me) without seeking any sort of publicity or financial gain.

He also makes very nice cues!!!

catscradle
08-09-2008, 11:04 AM
I offered to trade some joint pins to any cuemaker in exchange for some medium layered tips to try out, really looking for a few Wizard tips. I had a few replys and the first was from Mr. Webb who said he did not need the pins but had several Wizards he would just send me and wanted my address, he paid the UPS shipping and sent me the tips. He also said in a pm to see if any of the other ciuemakers needed the pins and if so make a trade with them and that worked out very nicely with Rsmith. After reading all the negative threads here on a few cuemakers I just new that I had to let AZ'ers know that some well known cuemakers here will offer a newbie cue assembler this sincere help like they had known me for years. Mike Webb thanks again till you are repaid in some way sometime for your generous gesture.--Leonard Holmes

I've been fortunate enough to call Mike my friend for some time. There is no question Mike is top shelf. He is a good guy, and very professional about his business. He makes a very fine cue also.

pbat2751
08-09-2008, 01:00 PM
I've been fortunate enough to call Mike my friend for some time. There is no question Mike is top shelf. He is a good guy, and very professional about his business. He makes a very fine cue also.

This from a friend who introduced me to another friend, truer words have not been spoken.

He is a true gentleman.

ITguy
08-09-2008, 01:23 PM
TAP, TAP
A fine individual, that Michael Webb.

jim

rossaroni
08-09-2008, 02:07 PM
Another nice gesture by Mr. Webb. Will someone tell him that this is no way to run a cue business.:smile: Besides making a great cue, Webb is on my list of cues I would like to buy, because of the way he does business and the good things I hear about him- *Note-some of the other cuemkers could learn from how he does things*

1glibby1
08-10-2008, 02:43 PM
Sounds like MIke......

Generous and always thinking of someone else first.

greg libby

poolcuemaster
08-10-2008, 09:11 PM
Thanks for posting again GLibby so we can look at the avatar bumps

cueman
08-10-2008, 09:42 PM
Nice to see a positive post like this.

Fuji-whopper
08-11-2008, 05:24 AM
Mike is a great guy, very knowledgable and courteous plus he is one of the few very honest people in the business. And if he is late with something he makes it worth your time for waiting.

JayBaltimore
08-11-2008, 06:22 AM
not much more can be said about mike...he is a great guy and always responds to potential/current customers and pool guys with questions in general...has beautiful cues as well

Koop
08-11-2008, 06:29 AM

Ditto. Mike is top shelf.

Pete
08-11-2008, 07:12 AM
Mike has always been great to me. I finnally have a Webb cue too:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: . And I love it.

Thanks Mike...

Pete

JayBaltimore
08-11-2008, 07:50 AM
Mike has always been great to me. I finnally have a Webb cue too:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: . And I love it.

Thanks Mike...

Pete

pete you got any pics of it? i'm interested in which one he sold you...

Pete
08-11-2008, 08:41 AM
pete you got any pics of it? i'm interested in which one he sold you...

I do, but I don't know how to post them.

Pete

JayBaltimore
08-11-2008, 08:45 AM
send them in a e-mail if you have the time guy...

JamesPoundsII@comcast.net

ScottR
08-11-2008, 10:12 AM
Mike is one helluva guy and cue maker.

Scott

BrooklynJay
08-11-2008, 08:39 PM
bump for mike webb. one of the good guys.