PDA

View Full Version : Yu Ram Cha Wins US Open(almost)

Spade
08-09-2008, 10:47 AM
Congrats to "Little Lightning" Yu Ram Cha!
She finished 3rd place at the WPBA US OPen and made her first appearance on US television ESPN matches.

On the way she defeated Jennifer CHen, Gerda Hofstatter, Xao TIng Pan, and Karen Corr!
not too shabby for a young 21 year old in her first year trying for the womens tour.
Im predicting she's gonna be one of the greats and win alot of titles before long...:smile:

and congrats to the finalists Iris Ranola and winner Kelly Fisher. Nice to see a change of faces

av84fun
08-09-2008, 01:04 PM
I've been told by a noted instructor who has worked with her that she just flat doesn't miss and with a little more seasoning, will emerge as one of the GREATS in the game.

Regards,
Jim

jamesroberts
08-09-2008, 01:09 PM
Congrats to "Little Lightning" Yu Ram Cha!
She finished 3rd place at the WPBA US OPen and made her first appearance on US television ESPN matches.

On the way she defeated Jennifer CHen, Gerda Hofstatter, Xao TIng Pan, and Karen Corr!
not too shabby for a young 21 year old in her first year trying for the womens tour.
Im predicting she's gonna be one of the greats and win alot of titles before long...:smile:

and congrats to the finalists Iris Ranola and winner Kelly Fisher. Nice to see a change of faces

congrats to her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rackmsuckr
08-10-2008, 03:58 PM
Yes, congrats to her! I may be taking her under my wing this weekend at a qualifier here in the NW. Can't wait til I get my butt handed to me by her...but it would be nice to have it be in the finals! :p