PDA

View Full Version : Any large predator dealers going to be at APA Nationals next week?

D_Lewis
08-10-2008, 09:17 AM
I have a couple of questions about exchanging a defective product, if someone is a member here and doesnt mind answering a few questions, please PM me.

I am hoping to do this exchange with Predator while in Las Vegas as to not leave myself without this item for play.

Thanks!
-dan

CocoboloCowboy
08-10-2008, 10:01 AM
Why not e-mail Predator direct to see if they will have a booth there?

D_Lewis
08-10-2008, 10:24 AM
Why not e-mail Predator direct to see if they will have a booth there?

They have a booth there. If it is the same as last year, they dont sell anything though......

I have a Predator Air with a TONNE of clear coat cracking but I dont want to be without it for the length of time it would take to ship it to them and have it shipped back.

http://poolplayers.com/2008NTCExhibitors.html

kaznj
08-10-2008, 05:47 PM
I was told muellers will be there. call them and ask them to bring you what you want.

D_Lewis
08-10-2008, 06:12 PM
I was told muellers will be there. call them and ask them to bring you what you want.

3-1 says you read ONLY the title.

any takers?

"T"
08-10-2008, 08:03 PM
3-1 says you read ONLY the title.

any takers?

You're mocking someone after asking for help on a jump cue at an APA event?

D_Lewis
08-10-2008, 08:06 PM
You're mocking someone after asking for help on a jump cue at an APA event?

As an APA player, am I not permitted to have a Predator Air? Or am I not permitted to make a little crack at someone in good fun?

I bought something, it has a defect and I am trying to get advice from a dealer on how to handle the situation. (Since they know Predator much better then I do) I even posted the list of vendors for the event for others to view.