PDA

View Full Version : New Instructional Videos

kaznj
08-10-2008, 05:32 PM
I have recently watched the two new videos from Jannette Lee and the two new vidoes from Pool School with Rand G and Scott Lee. I would like to give some impressions.

First, I am convinced the Scott Lee and Jannette Lee are not related. Second I personnally believe that Jannette is a lot better looking than either Scott or Randy. Some of you may not agree with me, but this is my opinion. Sorry guys, you are not in her class when it comes to good looks.

TOTTI
08-10-2008, 07:02 PM
can u add the lessons here ?

Roger Long
08-10-2008, 08:58 PM
I have recently watched the two new videos from Jannette Lee and the two new vidoes from Pool School with Rand G and Scott Lee. I would like to give some impressions.

First, I am convinced the Scott Lee and Jannette Lee are not related. Second I personnally believe that Jannette is a lot better looking than either Scott or Randy. Some of you may not agree with me, but this is my opinion. Sorry guys, you are not in her class when it comes to good looks.

I gotta agree with you on both counts, but I wouldn't mind having a pup outta Scott and Randy.

Scott Lee
08-10-2008, 09:01 PM
TOTTI...The Play Better Pool dvds will not be posted on YouTube. They are available directly from us, or on Amazon.com.

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

can u add the lessons here ?

Scott Lee
08-10-2008, 09:04 PM
Joel...If anyone doesn't think Jeanette is better looking than Randyg or I, they are either blind, or 'a different persuasion'! :D

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

Rockin' Robin
08-11-2008, 12:34 AM
I don't know about scott, but randy is kinda cute.......LOL

kaznj
08-11-2008, 08:06 PM
Both sets of videos are available commercially. I don't think you will find them on youtube. Both sets are worth getting. I am a firm believer of the concepts taught at pool school. Therefore, if I had to choose only one set it would clearly be the Pool School set.

ShootingArts
08-11-2008, 08:22 PM
Both sets of videos are available commercially. I don't think you will find them on youtube. Both sets are worth getting. I am a firm believer of the concepts taught at pool school. Therefore, if I had to choose only one set it would clearly be the Pool School set.

Not asking for detail but what do the tapes cover?

Hu

kaznj
08-12-2008, 12:00 PM
stroke mechanics, follow through, grip, bridge length among other things. Don't pass this by. It may sound basic. I felt this way before I went to pool school. The concepts they presented in school and on these dvds changed my way of thinking about the basics of the game. They dispelled myths about the basics. They had sound rational for everything they taught. If you feel you are stuck at a level and can't move up try these tapes or better go to a pool school. I believe it can make a difference.

The second volume contains a simple explanation for 1,2,and 3 rail diamond system kicking. If I could find one fault with these dvds it would be that they could have done more with the kicking systems. When I did the advanced class with Randyg we moved the balls around alot and tried kicking from many different locations.

ShootingArts
08-12-2008, 12:27 PM
Thanks that was exactly what I needed to know. Most of us, me included, want to skip over the basics when often it is a flaw that has crept in there that is limiting our progress. The video camera is an ugly thing. It shows us doing things that we "know" we don't do!

Hu

stroke mechanics, follow through, grip, bridge length among other things. Don't pass this by. It may sound basic. I felt this way before I went to pool school. The concepts they presented in school and on these dvds changed my way of thinking about the basics of the game. They dispelled myths about the basics. They had sound rational for everything they taught. If you feel you are stuck at a level and can't move up try these tapes or better go to a pool school. I believe it can make a difference.

The second volume contains a simple explanation for 1,2,and 3 rail diamond system kicking. If I could find one fault with these dvds it would be that they could have done more with the kicking systems. When I did the advanced class with Randyg we moved the balls around alot and tried kicking from many different locations.

TOTTI
08-12-2008, 12:28 PM
TOTTI...The Play Better Pool dvds will not be posted on YouTube. They are available directly from us, or on Amazon.com.

Scott Lee
great , can u give me a links from amazon to buy them ?
pool games AND pool instructions and lessons ???

TheNewSharkster
08-12-2008, 03:50 PM
Scott Lee
great , can u give me a links from amazon to buy them ?
pool games AND pool instructions and lessons ???

I am not Scott Lee but a quick search on Amazon turned this up-

http://www.amazon.com/Play-Better-Pool-Taking-Level/dp/B001AW3UMW/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1218581136&sr=8-5

Scott Lee
08-12-2008, 04:01 PM
That is just Vol. 2. Vol. 1 is called Play Better Pool - Mastering the Basics

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

I am not Scott Lee but a quick search on Amazon turned this up-

http://www.amazon.com/Play-Better-Pool-Taking-Level/dp/B001AW3UMW/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1218581136&sr=8-5

Scott Lee
08-12-2008, 04:06 PM
Well heck Joel...You spent TWO DAYS with Randyg, going over these systems, and other things in the Xpert Class. The dvd would have to be 8 hrs long to go into the detail you wanted! LOL :eek: :grin: That's why we suggest people seek out PRIVATE instruction, or go to pool school!

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

TOTTI
08-12-2008, 06:51 PM
thanks Scott Lee AND TheNewSharkster
is there another DVDS or just these ?

Scott Lee ( DO u try them ? DO u advice me to buy them ? )

Scott Lee
08-12-2008, 07:04 PM
TOTTI...Ummm, I MADE them! :rolleyes: Of course I recommend you buy them. Even not being biased, it's my opinion that this dvd set is some of the best instructional information available on dvd.

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

Scott Lee ( DO u try them ? DO u advice me to buy them ? )

halhoule
08-12-2008, 07:26 PM
[QUOTE=kaznj]I have recently watched the two new videos from Jannette Lee and the two new vidoes from Pool School with Rand G and Scott Lee. I would like to give some impressions.

First, I am convinced the Scott Lee and Jannette Lee are not related. Second I personnally believe that Jannette is a lot better looking than either Scott or Randy. Some of you may not agree with me, but this is my opinion. Sorry guys, you are not in her class when it comes to good looks. videos are not playing pool.

TOTTI
08-13-2008, 01:58 AM
TOTTI...Ummm, I MADE them! :rolleyes: Of course I recommend you buy them. Even not being biased, it's my opinion that this dvd set is some of the best instructional information available on dvd.

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

this DVD http://www.amazon.com/Play-Better-Pool-Taking-Level/dp/B001AW3UMW/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1218581136&sr=8-5
how long is it ???

TOTTI
08-13-2008, 08:42 AM
??????????

Quesports
08-13-2008, 11:22 AM
If you would read the entire description it would tell you the runtime is 71 minutes!!!
Dan

TOTTI
08-13-2008, 12:23 PM
I'm sorry i didn't see it :)

THANKS