PDA

View Full Version : Bug gone from Jim Murnak's site

jimM
08-10-2008, 09:39 PM
As everyone knows viruses are transmitted in many ways and they aren't easy to stop. The one that was on my site actually originated in the server that was hosting my web site.

The hoster put a clean version of my web site on a new server.

All of the sites that were on the original server were affected.

I'm very sorry if this has caused anyone trouble.

Thanks,
Jim

JimS
08-11-2008, 05:09 AM
No blame intended when I posted about the problem Jim. I hated being the one who had to point out the problem and I'm glad you got it fixed.

What I can't understand is why people devise and insert those viruses in the first place. It's an extremely anti-social thing to do and should be dealt with by requiring significant prison time. Prison is meant to protect the rest of us from those who committ anti-social acts.

metallicane
08-11-2008, 06:16 AM
No blame intended when I posted about the problem Jim. I hated being the one who had to point out the problem and I'm glad you got it fixed.

What I can't understand is why people devise and insert those viruses in the first place. It's an extremely anti-social thing to do and should be dealt with by requiring significant prison time. Prison is meant to protect the rest of us from those who committ anti-social acts.

+1. These people do not belong in society.

Snapshot9
08-11-2008, 06:38 AM
they should hang from the ceiling by their nuts. (and in case a woman ever does it, the klonk on the head would do her good).

9 Ball Girl
08-11-2008, 08:24 AM
Hi Jim. On a different topic, I ordered a couple of videos on 8/2. Any idea when I'm going to "receive" them? Thanks.