PDA

View Full Version : Hillbilly Bryant's Book

JMS
08-10-2008, 11:54 PM
When the hell is he going to come out with his book? He's been saying he's coming out with a book since Mandela was still locked up. Did his book deal fall through or what?

mnorwood
08-11-2008, 12:28 AM
I spoke with him 2 days ago. He has written enough material to release 5 books. He is anxious to publish but he is still editing, among other things.

I would be patient on this one. I would prefer that he takes his time and the boo ks are top quality rather than rushing it and not being so good. He didn't mention any time line for release.

He is also thinking of releasing a DVD on breaking. I will buy all of it as soon as it comes out.

Bigtruck
08-11-2008, 06:08 AM
I spoke with him 2 days ago. He has written enough material to release 5 books. He is anxious to publish but he is still editing, among other things.

I would be patient on this one. I would prefer that he takes his time and the boo ks are top quality rather than rushing it and not being so good. He didn't mention any time line for release.

He is also thinking of releasing a DVD on breaking. I will buy all of it as soon as it comes out.

The cost to publish is substantial. Most "investors" have wanted too much of the pie. With the right investor this book could be out soon!

I have skimmed through the draft and know Charlie. This will be a very good book! Can't wait for it!!

Ray