PDA

View Full Version : Congrat's to Tara and Jeff

akaTrigger
08-11-2008, 07:32 AM
It's official! OB Cues Tour top player, Tara "FireCracker" McCracken, is engaged! Her boyfriend, Jeff Williams, a great guy who is one of the top bartenders at Rusty's Billiards in Fort Worth, is now her fiance'. He asked her on Friday night. :) Oh, she said "yes."

I wanted to send a shout out to them both - the pool world loves you guys! Congratulations! :thumbup:

mandersotx
08-11-2008, 07:41 AM
Oh wow.....this is the best news ever. I'm so happy for them both. We need a party to celebrate. Hmmm!!! I wonder where we can have an engagement party at :eek: I will think of a place and get back with you all.

Congrats Tara and Jeff :canoodle:

Lonestar_jim
08-11-2008, 07:42 AM
Congratulations.

Quote: "nobody wants to see my legs". Endquote.

I think you must be mistaken, Tara.

Have a happy life together.

9Ball_JJ
08-11-2008, 07:58 AM
Congrats to Tara and Jeff!!

So Tara, did he propose like he told me he would?? ;)

Michael-Hoang
08-11-2008, 07:59 AM
Congratulations to both.

mandersotx
08-11-2008, 08:02 AM
Hey Juan - I'm sure Jeff proposed the way he said he was going to. How else do you think Tara got a rock that size? :D

Hey T-Lo, you go girl...:grin:

9Ball_JJ
08-11-2008, 08:05 AM
Hey Juan - I'm sure Jeff proposed the way he said he was going to. How else do you think Tara got a rock that size? :D

Hey T-Lo, you go girl...:grin:
Good point!! :groucho:

And a big :ok: goes out to Jeff on that proposal!!

Firecracker
08-11-2008, 09:11 AM
Thanks all for the well wishes....I think Melinda is more excited than I am. :p When I told her yesterday that she could pass it on that it was official, I was not expecting a whole thread on AZBilliards.

For those of you that were not aware, Melinda did play a integral part in our relationship. She goes to Rusty's about once a week for practicing and became friends with Jeff. At some point, my name was brought into the mix of their conversations. After that, she worked relentlessly to try and get us to meet. Once we did, the rest was history... :wub:

That can be your nickname - Melinda "Matchmaker" Bailey...
I can hear the music as you walk into the arena...
Matchmaker, Matchmaker,
Make me a match,
Find me a find,
catch me a catch
Matchmaker, Matchmaker
Look through your book,
And make me a perfect match

akaTrigger
08-11-2008, 10:56 AM
Hey, that's not what happened! :p You said he was cute, he said you were cute, and I just happened to tell each of you what the other said. :eek: Ahhhh, the rest is history. :clapping: :love:

Congrat's again!! :) You two are both really great peoples. :)

Melinda

Thanks all for the well wishes....I think Melinda is more excited than I am. :p When I told her yesterday that she could pass it on that it was official, I was not expecting a whole thread on AZBilliards.

For those of you that were not aware, Melinda did play a integral part in our relationship. She goes to Rusty's about once a week for practicing and became friends with Jeff. At some point, my name was brought into the mix of their conversations. After that, she worked relentlessly to try and get us to meet. Once we did, the rest was history... :wub:

frankncali
08-11-2008, 11:48 AM
Congrats to both of you !!

So JJ has me curious ... How was the proposal?

Firecracker
08-11-2008, 12:42 PM
Congrats to both of you !!

So JJ has me curious ... How was the proposal?
Thanks frankncali!

I am not sure if I can divulge the proposal information...it's top secret. :D

Bigtruck
08-11-2008, 01:39 PM
Thanks frankncali!

I am not sure if I can divulge the proposal information...it's top secret. :D

Is this the end of our manage-a-trois ??? LOL

Congratulations!!

Ray

Bigtruck
08-11-2008, 01:40 PM

Firecracker
08-11-2008, 01:49 PM
Is this the end of our manage-a-trois ??? LOL

Congratulations!!

Ray
It will just have to be a menage-a-quatro! :eek:

Bigtruck
08-11-2008, 02:00 PM
It will just have to be a menage-a-quatro! :eek:

I guess that's three french and 1 spanish? :indecisive:

Congrats again girlfriend!

I'll be celebrating my silver anniversary this December!! Can't believe she put up with me that long!

I wish you'all a long and happy marriage!!

Ray

mandersotx
08-11-2008, 02:03 PM
Hey BT in your Male Brain picture, the Listening Particle is way TOO big............: :nanner:

Bigtruck
08-11-2008, 02:16 PM
Hey BT in your Male Brain picture, the Listening Particle is way TOO big............: :nanner:

What'd you say?:eek:

I was wondering how long before the other menage a trois chick would show up!!! LOL

Ray

ps. in case anyone missed the menage a trois thread......here it is:

Menage A Trois (http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=91222&highlight=chicks)

Pinocchio
08-11-2008, 02:33 PM
Love it when a plan comes together.........Congrats.............
Pinocchio

mandalamps
08-11-2008, 03:00 PM
Holy smokes Tara! That is FANTASTIC news! Now you know if you were beside me right now - you'd be getting a great big HUG!!! :hug: Yeah yeah, I know how much you like those! LOL! =) Seriously, congratulations to you both! I am so very happy for you two! :happydance:

~Amanda :smiling-heart:

sixpack
08-11-2008, 05:20 PM
Congratulations to you both!

~rc

studioalameda.com (http://studioalameda.com)

Firecracker
08-12-2008, 11:36 AM
I guess that's three french and 1 spanish? :indecisive:

Congrats again girlfriend!

I'll be celebrating my silver anniversary this December!! Can't believe she put up with me that long!

I wish you'all a long and happy marriage!!

Ray
Well we are in Texas! :)

Congrats to you on the silver anniversary...come to think of it, I can't believe that she has put up with you that long either! :rotflmao1: