PDA

View Full Version : nice meeting you

JOEY
03-06-2005, 10:47 PM
hi melissa, this is joey (the guy that you and debbie said looked like ray liotta)
i read your post about michigan city and i would have never thought that you had any personal issues going on at all. you were so outgoing and full of llaughs. was pullin for you on that last match and you would have had it if that damn cueball wouldnt have found its way to the hole. well, i just wanted to say hi and it was nice meeting you. take care, joey

JOEY
03-07-2005, 06:25 AM
i am in fact friends with sarah, but not the same person in lincoln city. you might be talking about a big guy from england, also a friend of mine. the name darren ring a bell?

Melissa Herndon
03-08-2005, 11:16 AM
Hi Joey!

Of course I remember you...and you do look like Ray Liotta!

Regarding my issues in Indiana...it is very easy to externally hide it when I am having problems or am unhappy...but it is near impossible to control that turmoil internally so that I can focus on playing pool at 100%.

I was trying very hard to have a good time...trying to ignore the negative stuff happening...and I really did enjoy meeting new people (yourself included)! I simply could not muster the energy to put forth my best effort on the pool table...

Tell Darrin I said hello!

Melissa

hi melissa, this is joey (the guy that you and debbie said looked like ray liotta)
i read your post about michigan city and i would have never thought that you had any personal issues going on at all. you were so outgoing and full of llaughs. was pullin for you on that last match and you would have had it if that damn cueball wouldnt have found its way to the hole. well, i just wanted to say hi and it was nice meeting you. take care, joey