PDA

View Full Version : In Case you missed this on the Tournament Announcements...

watchez
03-07-2005, 04:46 AM
03-05-2005, 12:31 PM
OldHasBeen
Tom Ferry Join Date: Sep 2004
vCash: 250

Mid-West 9 Ball @ The Break, Next Week End.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Break in Cahokia, IL (just across the river from St. Louis) is having another Mid-West 9 Ball tourney next weekend.
This is the place that everyone is talking about -
"ALL THE ACTION GOING ON IN ST. LOUIS RIGHT NOW".

If you play pool for money and you don't come here for ACTION - Don't ever complain about not being able to get a game again.

When this tourney is here it should be called - The Derby, Jr.

TY & GL
"If You Think I Won't Gamble - Just Give Me The Nuts"!

OHB...I can't believe that besides talking about all the ACTION in St Louis that will continue at THE BREAK tournament that you failed to mention about THE MOUTH WATERING STEAKS that are cooked during the tournament. This is the best steak dinner deal in the country. I will surely have my usual 3-4 during the weekend. OHB, don't tell me that you are on a diet & won't be having any yourself?

OldHasBeen
03-07-2005, 09:12 AM
03-05-2005, 12:31 PM
OldHasBeen
Tom Ferry Join Date: Sep 2004
vCash: 250

Mid-West 9 Ball @ The Break, Next Week End.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Break in Cahokia, IL (just across the river from St. Louis) is having another Mid-West 9 Ball tourney next weekend.
This is the place that everyone is talking about -
"ALL THE ACTION GOING ON IN ST. LOUIS RIGHT NOW".

If you play pool for money and you don't come here for ACTION - Don't ever complain about not being able to get a game again.

When this tourney is here it should be called - The Derby, Jr.

TY & GL
"If You Think I Won't Gamble - Just Give Me The Nuts"!

OHB...I can't believe that besides talking about all the ACTION in St Louis that will continue at THE BREAK tournament that you failed to mention about THE MOUTH WATERING STEAKS that are cooked during the tournament. This is the best steak dinner deal in the country. I will surely have my usual 3-4 during the weekend. OHB, don't tell me that you are on a diet & won't be having any yourself?

Watchez - As You know I am very calculating. I didn't mention the mouth watering, juicy, delectable, perfectly seasoned, 18 oz, Rib Eye Steaks - BECAUSE - The last time they ran out on Sunday afternoon and I had brought my entire family over to enjoy the mouth watering, juicy, delectable, perfectly seasoned, 18 oz, Rib Eye Steaks.
Also for this tournament, I am making a Hugh batch of my World Famous (secret) Mayfair Dressing that you have to ask for at the time you place your order.
I don't know where you were yesterday when Terry's brother (Kevin) was cooking BBQ Ribs all afternoon for the Big ($5K) One Pocket
(2 sets) between A.J. Clemens (Bloomington, IN) & Danny Hill (from K.C.), but you missed a great game & Rib dinner.

TY & GL

larrynj1
03-07-2005, 09:46 AM
damn, i love a juicy ribeye steak.

watchez
03-07-2005, 06:51 PM
Watchez - As You know I am very calculating. I didn't mention the mouth watering, juicy, delectable, perfectly seasoned, 18 oz, Rib Eye Steaks - BECAUSE - The last time they ran out on Sunday afternoon and I had brought my entire family over to enjoy the mouth watering, juicy, delectable, perfectly seasoned, 18 oz, Rib Eye Steaks.
Also for this tournament, I am making a Hugh batch of my World Famous (secret) Mayfair Dressing that you have to ask for at the time you place your order.
I don't know where you were yesterday when Terry's brother (Kevin) was cooking BBQ Ribs all afternoon for the Big ($5K) One Pocket
(2 sets) between A.J. Clemens (Bloomington, IN) & Danny Hill (from K.C.), but you missed a great game & Rib dinner.

TY & GL

Took a trip down to Tunica for the weekend....had some good meals down there too, especially at a new restaurant called NAWLINS. But nothing will compare to the steaks I will be eating this weekend at the Midwest 9 Ball tournament @THE BREAK in Cahokia IL, just across the river from St. Louis. Anyone needing directions, go to Yahoo.com and do a map search or call the pool room itself 618-332-0330 . Ask em when they are gonna start cooking those steaks but don't worry about askin when the action is gonna start, cause it already has!

watchez
03-08-2005, 06:26 PM
I am on a hungry strike til Friday night.