PDA

View Full Version : my new waldron ball cleaner

desi2960
08-12-2008, 07:33 AM
I just received my joe waldron ball cleaner and am very happy. The design is simple but effective. It looks nice enough to keep in my pool room, and is very well constructed. Its simple to use and it does what joe said it would do, it polishes the balls. the price, effectiveness, looks, imo makes this a great product. keep up the good work, joe. thanks chuck starkey

MikeJanis
08-12-2008, 07:36 AM
I just received my joe waldron ball cleaner and am very happy. The design is simple but effective. It looks nice enough to keep in my pool room, and is very well constructed. Its simple to use and it does what joe said it would do, it polishes the balls. the price, effectiveness, looks, imo makes this a great product. keep up the good work, joe. thanks chuck starkey

Do you have pics and/or a link ?

Thanks,

Mj

desi2960
08-12-2008, 08:23 AM
as joew, or you can search ball polisher. chuck

JoeW
08-12-2008, 08:42 AM
Thank you for the comments Chuck. They are much appreciated. I am just now finishing up the next batch and so we can ship as needed beginning tomorrow.

Mike: Here is a link to my site where it can be seen in the store. Today we learned another way to ship that saves money so I can reduce the shipping costs to $25.00.

Here is one photo
http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q146/JoeW04/WaldronMPBP1.jpg

The new version has mitered corners and is made of oak (the platen and base are plywood but they can not be seen). The handles have been changed so there is no damage in shipping and the platen cover is now green. The crank handles have been lengthened and every machine is checked before it leaves the shop. I now refuse to work fast :rolleyes:

Dave Nelson
08-12-2008, 08:46 AM
Joe

How much and where do I send the check ?

Dave Nelson
dnelson26@wi.rr.com

JoeW
08-12-2008, 08:55 AM
Hi Dave: Go to the link in my signature. Select "Store" and you can buy through PayPal.

or you can use this link

http://www.sunburstselect.com/PBReview/PaStore.htm

I just changed the shipping costs in the store so it should show $159.00 + $25.00 shipping. Total cost = $184.00

I made the machine so I can store it under my pool table and easily access it to clean and polish as needed. I figured that others would want to do the same. I was glad to read that Chuck finds that he can store as needed. The intent was to use it often and not have some ugly thing sitting under the table.

If you prefer to send a check mail to:

Joe Waldron
49680 Carmel Achor Rd
Rogers, Ohio 44455

Mike I know that you are a tournament director and I think that you would find the machine will last a long time. You can't really throw it around as it is made more like a piece of furniture. However, the machinist who makes the swivel says that they are tested and rated for 500 pounds and 500,000 turns. It should last a long time with proper care.

The packing box has been changed and from what I understand the UPS guys do indeed throw the machine -- and the box it comes in -- around on the trucks. so it is sturdy within reasonable limits.

Dave Nelson
08-12-2008, 09:08 AM
Joe

Order submitted, payment sent. Git busy.

Dave

JoeW
08-12-2008, 09:24 AM
Joe

Order submitted, payment sent. Git busy.

Dave

If I get back to work -- right now. We will ship tomorrow. Note there is a 30 day guarentee.

Dave Nelson
08-12-2008, 02:04 PM
If I get back to work -- right now. We will ship tomorrow. Note there is a 30 day guarentee.

Great. I never expected it that fast. Looking forward to it.

Dave Nelson

Dave Nelson
08-14-2008, 06:34 AM
UPS tracking service says my ball cleaner was in Ohio at 10:00 pm last night. That means I may get it today but tomorrow for sure.

Dave Nelson

JoeW
08-14-2008, 11:19 AM
Reviews, comments, and suggestions are sincerely appreciated. I continue to look for ways to improve it.

Is that asking for a whack in the head or what :D

Many of the ideas in this machine were first suggested here on AZB.

Dave Nelson
08-15-2008, 05:54 AM
Mine was loaded on a truck for local delivery this morning at 3:27 at Sturtevant, Wi. That's right next to Boomer's Billiards. It should be on my front porch about 4 this afternoon.

Dave Nelson