PDA

View Full Version : 592 GUESTS (Lurkers)

JoeyA
08-12-2008, 08:37 AM
It's 10:31 am my time and I see about 50 registered members posting and 592 guests lurking.

I just wanted to invite the lurkers to register and start posting.

You don't have to be an expert at pool to post and you don't have to be a debate champion either. When you register you get to ask a lot of questions. :D

The main forum is a melting pot of many personalities and we would enjoy your participation. :smile:

(Oh yeah; you can obtain a yahoo email address and use that as your spam filter and still become a registered poster of AZ Billiards.) You can keep your "prime" email address private for your best buds. (AZ Billiards doesn't sell or give away your email address no matter which one you use)

Best Regards,
JoeyA

BHQ
08-12-2008, 08:43 AM
It's 10:31 am my time and I see about 50 registered members posting and 592 guests lurking.

You don't have to be an expert at pool to post and you don't have to be a debate champion either. When you register you get to ask a lot of questions. :D

The main forum is a melting pot of many personalities and we would enjoy your participation. :smile:

(Oh yeah; you can obtain a yahoo email address and use that as your spam filter and still become a registered poster of AZ Billiards.) You can keep your "prime" email address private for your best buds. (AZ Billiards doesn't sell or give away your email address no matter which one you use)

Best Regards,
JoeyA
great idea joey
couldnt do anything but help az and all of us to have some new blood involved

Balabushka
08-12-2008, 08:50 AM
What might be attracting the guests (and possibly repelling them) are the argumentative customer/cuemaker 'soap opera' posts that I have come to call the "As The Cue Turns" threads.

JoeyA
08-12-2008, 09:34 AM
What might be attracting the guests (and possibly repelling them) are the argumentative customer/cuemaker 'soap opera' posts that I have come to call the "As The Cue Turns" threads.

We've got a lot more than that to offer. :D
JoeyA

Island Drive
08-12-2008, 09:48 AM

Best Regards,
JoeyA

When I'm at work, I almost never log on for a quickie, I'm sure a few regulars do the same, your numbers of who they are may be a little skewed.

Black-Balled
08-12-2008, 09:53 AM
And:

All you lurkers send me $1.00 right away.

Balabushka
08-12-2008, 10:31 AM
We've got a lot more than that to offer. :D
JoeyA
I agree 100%. I have learned, bought great stuff and had some good laughs, I just hope noone is turned away by the fighting.

LURKERS come on in.

Surly
08-12-2008, 10:54 AM
Yes, please join us.

I've asked several newbie questions and no one's laughed at me yet! Which is more than I can say for other forums I've seen.

Milo
08-12-2008, 10:56 AM
When you put your thoughts and opinions on a public site, in a way, its putting yourself out there for criticism. Some people feel uncomfortable about "putting themselves out on a limb". Its up to each individual to feel comfortable or uncomfortable about posting. If you think about it, you are really opening yourself up quite a bit, and some people are more private than others. By nature, I am more of a private person, it took quite a bit before I felt comfortable about posting.

Scott Lee
08-12-2008, 11:06 AM
Well, heck...I don't want you to feel left out!!!:lmao: :rotflmao: :killingme: :lol:

j/k Surly

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

Yes, please join us.

I've asked several newbie questions and no one's laughed at me yet! Which is more than I can say for other forums I've seen.

BHQ
08-12-2008, 11:10 AM
Yes, please join us.

someone once told me the dumbest question is,
the one you DON'T ask or are AFRAID to ask
newbies, ask away!!! i was a newbie once , oh wait, i still am ;)
I can learn something new everyday on az
and SOME OF IT is productive & useful :wink: