PDA

View Full Version : Need table setup - Los Angeles !!!!!!

poolhustler
08-12-2008, 12:47 PM
I posted this in the Ask a Mechanic section, but I know alot of people don't look in there.

Hi all,

I am looking for a table mechanic to move and set up a table for a buddy of mine.

It is a Golden West 4 x 8 and needs to be moved from Santa Clarita to West Covina as soon as possible.

He is not looking for a high dollar install. Just the basic setup.

Anyone?????

Thanks,

Russ...

Bigtruck
08-12-2008, 02:21 PM
I posted this in the Ask a Mechanic section, but I know alot of people don't look in there.

Hi all,

I am looking for a table mechanic to move and set up a table for a buddy of mine.

It is a Golden West 4 x 8 and needs to be moved from Santa Clarita to West Covina as soon as possible.

Anyone?????

Thanks,

Russ...

Tell him to get the "high dollar" setup. It will be worth every penny in enjoyment. If no one will touch it without doing repairs, tell him to sell it and put his money in a Diamond!!:yes:

Ray
254-379-2569

Scott Lee
08-12-2008, 02:34 PM
poolhustler...Exactly what do you consider a "high dollar install"? I seriously doubt that you will find anybody willing to do this (break down, transport 50 miles, and setup again) for less than $300-$400...without even considering new cloth (add another $100-$200 for new cloth). I know I sure wouldn't do it for less.

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

Hi all,

Anyone?????

Thanks,

Russ...

Jerry Forsyth
08-12-2008, 03:00 PM
Ernesto is extremely good and I am sure he is competitive for the market. PM me your phone number and email and I will give it to him to contact you if you wish.

Jerry

poolhustler
08-12-2008, 03:17 PM
Tell him to get the "high dollar" setup. It will be worth every penny in enjoyment. If no one will touch it without doing repairs, tell him to sell it and put his money in a Diamond!!:yes:

Ray
254-379-2569

Thanks Ray, but he is a total beginner and does not need a high dollar setup. And, he doesnt' want to spend alot of money on a table!!!!

Russ.....

poolhustler
08-12-2008, 03:18 PM
poolhustler...Exactly what do you consider a "high dollar install"? I seriously doubt that you will find anybody willing to do this (break down, transport 50 miles, and setup again) for less than $300-$400...without even considering new cloth (add another $100-$200 for new cloth). I know I sure wouldn't do it for less.

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

Hi Scott,

I would consider the job that Ernesto did on my GCI a high end install!!!!

My buddy is looking to spend around $300 to $400.

Thanks,

Russ....

Stroker
08-12-2008, 03:20 PM
A friend of mine is trying to get Ernesto to come and play in the open 9-ball tournament in Texas, just so he can get him to work on his table. That's how much he respects Ernesto's work. Good recomendation.

poolhustler
08-12-2008, 03:22 PM
Ernesto is extremely good and I am sure he is competitive for the market. PM me your phone number and email and I will give it to him to contact you if you wish.

Jerry

Hi Jerrry,

Thanks for the offer but I already have Ernesto's and Oscar's cell numbers.

Ernesto did my table for me and it turned out fantastic.

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b186/martinbro/DSC00103.jpg

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b186/martinbro/DSC00095.jpg

Russ.....

poolhustler
08-12-2008, 06:52 PM
Anyone ???????

Just need a simple install!!!!!!

Thanks,

Russ....

frankncali
08-12-2008, 06:59 PM
Anyone ???????

Just need a simple install!!!!!!

Thanks,

Russ....

Russ

I am not sure how to get in touch with him but try to reach Gibby Tchatch (spelled weird and not like I spelled it). He is in the Valley.

Sean Lane might be another to try. I you keep trying here and your contacts someone will have one of those guys numbers.
Actually Ariel Carmeli will have both... give him a call or text.

poolhustler
08-12-2008, 11:49 PM
Russ

I am not sure how to get in touch with him but try to reach Gibby Tchatch (spelled weird and not like I spelled it). He is in the Valley.

Sean Lane might be another to try. I you keep trying here and your contacts someone will have one of those guys numbers.
Actually Ariel Carmeli will have both... give him a call or text.

Hey Frank,

I'll call Sean tomorrow.

I spoke with Gibby today and he is in Vegas until later this week.

See you tomorrow night at HB.!!

Russ...

hilla_hilla
08-13-2008, 12:44 AM
You could try tablemechanic. Last time I talked to him, he was in Kansas but he might be back. You could probably pm him on az.

frankncali
08-13-2008, 02:15 AM
You could try tablemechanic. Last time I talked to him, he was in Kansas but he might be back. You could probably pm him on az.

He told me a couple days ago that he would be a couple more weeks. He
lost his mother and they are still handling the family affairs. Has to be a tough time.

Fatboy
08-13-2008, 02:28 AM

Hi all,

Anyone?????

Thanks,

Russ...

I'd do it but I have a backache.

rackem
08-13-2008, 02:34 AM
You could try a PM to this guy.http://forums.azbilliards.com/member.php?u=12288

poolhustler
08-13-2008, 07:06 AM
I'd do it but I have a backache.

Hey Eric,

How ya been buddy???

Hit me up when you're in town.

Hope all is well.

Russ....

poolhustler
08-13-2008, 07:08 AM
You could try a PM to this guy.http://forums.azbilliards.com/member.php?u=12288

I already checked with Donny and may have him do it. But he isn't available for a week and a half or so.

My buddy is looking to have it moved ASAP!!

Thanks,

Russ...