PDA

View Full Version : Scott Frost

liljon
08-12-2008, 12:53 PM
I am using a friends account due to having trouble with mine at this time. I would like to just say that Scott is a stand up guy. He has been at the GreenRoom here in hattiesburg, Ms. for a week now and tried to give up the nuts everyday just to stay in action. He has showed a ton of gamble to all the guys around here. He bets his own and dont care who wants to bet on the rail. Just showing some appreciation to him. His word is worth something in my book also.

THANKS

bfdlad
08-12-2008, 01:10 PM
I am using a friends account due to having trouble with mine at this time. I would like to just say that Scott is a stand up guy. He has been at the GreenRoom here in hattiesburg, Ms. for a week now and tried to give up the nuts everyday just to stay in action. He has showed a ton of gamble to all the guys around here. He bets his own and dont care who wants to bet on the rail. Just showing some appreciation to him. His word is worth something in my book also.

THANKS
It is very easy to misunderstand Scott. he comes off sometimes as an arrogant ass. I have seen a diffewrent side to him, one that really cares about other people and is not out to hurt others in any way. Scott and I have had our words in the past about one thing or another but I do think he is a good guy and more people need to side that side of him. He will pay and gamble, just don't play him 1pct :0

Bigtruck
08-12-2008, 02:07 PM

THANKS

If your using a friends account, is your friend liljon? And who is this?

If this is liljon, please call about some action.:thumbup:

Ray
254-379-2569

ironman
08-12-2008, 04:03 PM

THANKS

Lil John, I need you to give me a call @ 210-367-4761. URGENT!!
Lewis Jones

PETARD
08-12-2008, 04:32 PM

THANKS
Scott is the only player which I went to watch play in a big match for hi which was Efren and came over to me and thanked me for coming to watch and support the event; before the match. He won

bfdlad
08-12-2008, 05:31 PM
Scott is the only player which I went to watch play in a big match for hi which was Efren and came over to me and thanked me for coming to watch and support the event; before the match. He won
What match was that? Efren and Scott were playing each other?

Fatboy
08-12-2008, 05:38 PM
I like Scott, he awalys treats me like a gentalman, I treat him the same. I am glad to know him.

!Smorgass Bored
08-12-2008, 05:47 PM
I like Scott, he awalys treats me like a gentalman, I treat him the same. I am glad to know him.

Well, on the bright side, you didn't write, "I like Scott, he always treats me like a genitalman."

Doug