PDA

View Full Version : APA Nationals in Vegas: Pls Visit The Laser Rack Booth

i4pool
08-12-2008, 02:53 PM
Hi Everyone,

I just got done with 6 days in Valley Forge for the Million Dollar Shootout and now I'm getting ready to go to Vegas to demo The Laser Rack.

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k118/9in2win/Shootout/P1010116.jpg

If you would like to see how The Laser Rack gives you perfectly positioned racks, I will be at the (Riviera) APA National Team Championships from August 15-23. My booth will be in the Pool Emporium. Stop by and say, "Hello." I'm real easy to talk to and I'd love to meet all enthusiasts, especially AZB'ers.

Also, I'm looking to shoot some pool after booth hours. Anyone interested in meeting up?

AuntyDan
08-12-2008, 04:57 PM
I won't be able to make it there myself but I can highly recommend meeting up with Abe to anyone on AZB if they have the chance. He's a great guy and a great shooter too!

stevea
08-13-2008, 05:24 AM
I will be there with my team and always looking to shoot around. I'll stop by to check the rack out.

i4pool
08-13-2008, 08:29 AM
I won't be able to make it there myself but I can highly recommend meeting up with Abe to anyone on AZB if they have the chance. He's a great guy and a great shooter too!

AuntyDan-- Thanks for the kind words! I haven't forgot about meeting up with you. As soon as I'm back from vegas, we'll set something up. Take care! Btw, are you playing in DannyK's Rotation Continuous tourny on the 23rd & 24th? $2k added.

I will be there with my team and always looking to shoot around. I'll stop by to check the rack out.

Congrats on making it to the Nationals! Is this for 8 or 9 ball? And is this your first trip out to vegas for the nationals? If so, you're in for a treat.
I look forward to meeting with you.

Regards,
Abe

stevea
08-13-2008, 09:42 AM
AuntyDan-- Thanks for the kind words! I haven't forgot about meeting up with you. As soon as I'm back from vegas, we'll set something up. Take care! Btw, are you playing in DannyK's Rotation Continuous tourny on the 23rd & 24th? $2k added.

Congrats on making it to the Nationals! Is this for 8 or 9 ball? And is this your first trip out to vegas for the nationals? If so, you're in for a treat.
I look forward to meeting with you.

Regards,
Abe

Thanks it's for 8ball. It's my first time out there for the APA but I have been to Vegas once before. I love pool and everything about, I'm really looking forward to this trip, it will be a great time!

Steve