PDA

View Full Version : 7:00 PM AZB Get Together at The Radisson Bar, Please RSVP!

Bob Romano
03-07-2005, 11:57 PM
OK, here we go!

Valley Forge is coming are you ready? I am setting up the gathering for Saturday night at 7:00 PM at the Radisson Bar, The Blue Grotto. The bar is directly off the lobby entrance as you walk in. I really will need a head count so that I can reserve a table. It gets really packed in this place so, please please RSVP to me so I know what to expect.

Thanks,

Eydie

PS Someone please bring a Camera so we can do a photo gallery for Mike. I have also invited CCBrs to attend.

JAM
03-08-2005, 03:20 AM
I will be there, with my camera in tow! :D

I'm not sure about the tournament match scheduling, Eydie. The only stumbling block for me would be if Keith has a match on Saturday evening. Of course, I'm hoping he's still in the tournament by Saturday evening. It's a tough field, 64 top guns from around the world! :eek:

And then there's that "action table"... :cool:

The best part of the Super Billiards Expo for me is getting to see old friends and maybe making some new ones. The 7:00 p.m. Meet and Greet is a great idea! :)

JAM

JOEY
03-08-2005, 05:15 AM
eydie, ill be there with bells on, and a thong.ok, forget the thong, but ill be ther. ill have 2 other ppl with me besides chrissy, if there is enough room. ill see ya there. joey

catscradle
03-08-2005, 05:37 AM
OK, here we go!

Valley Forge is coming are you ready? I am setting up the gathering for Saturday night at 7:00 PM at the Radisson Bar, The Blue Grotto. The bar is directly off the lobby entrance as you walk in. I really will need a head count so that I can reserve a table. It gets really packed in this place so, please please RSVP to me so I know what to expect.

Thanks,

Eydie

PS Someone please bring a Camera so we can do a photo gallery for Mike. I have also invited CCBrs to attend.

Eydie,
I can't say for sure. I'll try to make it, but it may be dependent to some extent on other people's schedules. I'd like to meet as many AZers as possible although socially I'm about as graceful as the proverbial "bull in a china shop". :)
Cat (aka Steve, aka Cheryl's husband :D )

PatH
03-08-2005, 05:55 AM
I'll try and make it depending on family planning.

PatH

OK, here we go!

Thanks,

Eydie

1pRoscoe
03-08-2005, 06:49 AM
RSVP'ing. :D

DennyS
03-08-2005, 07:37 AM
I'll try and be there also Eydie.

landshark77
03-08-2005, 07:58 AM
Eydie...I was going to go, but if Joey is not wearing a thong then forget about it!!! :mad:

On a serious note, I doubt I will be able to make it to this event, but I may make an appearance...it really depends on what my schedule is like.

i210mfu
03-08-2005, 08:01 AM
Hi,

will be in if you accept foreigners in this round :-)) Camera as well.

@Roscoe,

Ross make sure I will find that Bar, will you :-))

Markus Funk

Eurowest Cues

1pRoscoe
03-08-2005, 08:05 AM
Hi,

will be in if you accept foreigners in this round :-)) Camera as well.

@Roscoe,

Ross make sure I will find that Bar, will you :-))

Markus Funk

Eurowest Cues

I'm sure I won't have to drag you, Markus, although I can if necessary! :D

Eric.
03-08-2005, 08:30 AM
Count me in. Like someone else said, there's always alot going on and not alot of time to do it in. Then again, I've never need to have my arm twited to have a drink ;)

Eric

i210mfu
03-08-2005, 08:39 AM
I'm sure I won't have to drag you, Markus, although I can if necessary! :D

Ok, you probably have to drag me out.....*lol
All preparations have been done we are flying in on the 16th...

Markus

1pRoscoe
03-08-2005, 08:53 AM
Ok, you probably have to drag me out.....*lol
All preparations have been done we are flying in on the 16th...

Markus

Excellent - we'll meet Friday eve.

larrynj1
03-08-2005, 06:31 PM
i'm not sure where i'll be at that time, but i'll try to stop by for a drink or two.

Purdman
03-08-2005, 07:14 PM
You know I will be there. Not sure what kinda shape I will be in. I am bringing Ms. P. with me. ALWAYS. See ya there.
Don P. :D

Last year at 7 pm Saturday evening.

Bob Romano
03-08-2005, 10:49 PM
Excellent! Can't wait to see all. I talked to Mike tonight regarding having some sort of AZ tag or pin. He is working on it and will get it to us by the time of the party. He requests loads of pictures for the gallery.

Depending on everyone's schedules, I am sure this get together will last many hours. Please contact me, I will be staying at the hotel.

Maybe we can get someone to put a chalk board in their booth for AZ messages. Anyone going who has a booth we can use to leave messages at?

Landshark ~OMG! That thong woud be a hoot! Funny thing is he may do it!

Eydie

vapoolplayer
03-09-2005, 02:09 AM
Excellent! Can't wait to see all. I talked to Mike tonight regarding having some sort of AZ tag or pin. He is working on it and will get it to us by the time of the party. He requests loads of pictures for the gallery.

Depending on everyone's schedules, I am sure this get together will last many hours. Please contact me, I will be staying at the hotel.

Maybe we can get someone to put a chalk board in their booth for AZ messages. Anyone going who has a booth we can use to leave messages at?

Landshark ~OMG! That thong woud be a hoot! Funny thing is he may do it!

Eydie

what is the actual date for that saturday?

thanks

VAP

vapoolplayer
03-09-2005, 02:12 AM
You know I will be there. Not sure what kinda shape I will be in. I am bringing Ms. P. with me. ALWAYS. See ya there.
Don P. :D

Last year at 7 pm Saturday evening.

after seeing that pic it looks like i found my best friend for the night if i make it........LOL.

any volunteers for designated drivers???? :D

VAP

9ballkeeng
03-09-2005, 12:12 PM
I'll definitely be there unless I'm playing a match in the Open Amateur event.
Can't wait to see everyone. :)

Bob Romano
03-09-2005, 01:22 PM
Saturday is the 19th.

vapoolplayer
03-09-2005, 01:26 PM
Saturday is the 19th.

i've checked my planner..............and.................i'll be there!!!

oh, reserve two seats for me, i won't be alone.

thanks

VAP

catscradle
03-09-2005, 01:46 PM
any volunteers for designated drivers???? :D

VAP

Well I don't drink, but I'm only going as far as the Radisson. However if somebody were going to stumble out to their car and drive to another hotel, I'd give them a ride. :)

Barbara
03-09-2005, 02:02 PM
OK, here we go!

Thanks,

Eydie

Hey Eydie!!

The Blue Grotto is in the Scanticon (do a google). The Radisson has a large bar area in Chumley's. Have one for me!

Barbara

Egg McDogit
03-09-2005, 02:30 PM
I'm planning on going to the expo...but I don't really know
people on the forum yet. I think I might do an undercover
stop by to get a look at you guys tho ;)

peace
-Egg

Bob Romano
03-09-2005, 02:45 PM
Thank goodness for Barbara! Yes, Chumleys is the place to be at. Doh' what a dummy I am. The Grotto will be way to small for us, especially with how big this is going to be. SOOOO, the Radisson at CHUMLEYS at 7:00 PM. I will PM all who have RSVP so far.

Eydie

vapoolplayer
03-09-2005, 04:54 PM
Thank goodness for Barbara! Yes, Chumleys is the place to be at. Doh' what a dummy I am. The Grotto will be way to small for us, especially with how big this is going to be. SOOOO, the Radisson at CHUMLEYS at 7:00 PM. I will PM all who have RSVP so far.

Eydie

Barry Doc
03-09-2005, 05:06 PM
Hey There,
I don't post to often,but i'am always on here so i feel like i know
you all anyway. I only live 20 or so min. away so i'll be there everyday.
I'll have stop in and say hello between sweatin matches.
see ya there!!!!!!
Later,
Doc

sarahrousey
03-09-2005, 11:00 PM
I am going to try to make it to the party. It is going to be a busy weekend. I am looking forward to meeting everyone. If I don't make it (or you just can't wait to meet me.....just kidding) I will be hanging out at the Barnhart Cues booth..booth L19.

See you soon.
Sarah