PDA

View Full Version : In Calgary

supergreenman
08-18-2008, 12:29 PM
I'm in Calgary Monday and Tuesday, if any of you Calgarians want to beat up on an Edmonton boy, I brought my cues.

I'd prefer to play at the hidout over by Chinook Centre.

SGM

aka James

DaveK
08-18-2008, 01:25 PM
When ya coming to 'toon town ?

Dave

supergreenman
08-18-2008, 01:31 PM
Gee Dave, work doesn't usually take me outside the the Province.

I'll ask my boss.

supergreenman
08-18-2008, 02:29 PM
Hmm no takers yet. I thought for sure this thread would draw Jimmy-legs out of the woodwork.

Just goes to show why Edmonton is the City of Champions and Calgary is.... well Calgary

jimmy-leggs
08-18-2008, 05:10 PM
Hey Greenman
Would love to meet but its not a good time right now.Monday and tuesday I work late,plus golfing last thursday I twisted my back,so bending down to a pool table would not be good.
I know what your thinking.....excusses,excusses....but its very true and would love to meet up with ya, but I cant.
Next time your in for sure.I'll even pay for the table fees at the hideout(It's free there).LOL.
As for your comment about the city of champions.....I AGREE..LOL....It sucks living in Calgary when you are an Oiler AND Eskie fan.
NEXT TIME BUD.

supergreenman
08-19-2008, 07:32 AM
Hey Jimmy, it's all good. I went anyway. Much fun was had and I'll probably end up there again tonight.

Cheers, I'll try next time.

supergreenman
09-02-2008, 03:02 PM
I know it's short notice, but I will be at the hideout tonight around 8:30-9:00 until 11:00 or so.

If any of you Calgary types can make it I'd sure like to meet you. I'll be wearing white shorts and a multi colored silk shirt.

johnnydub
10-17-2008, 08:11 AM
I'll be in calgary visting friends for a week from the 23rd to the 30th, if any calg players can tell me where to play, or if there are any tourneys there during the week ill be bringing my cues. If anyone wants to meet up to play let me know, I dont think i've been beaten by an albertan yet :)

srs314
10-17-2008, 11:38 AM
Hey, anyone out there that can send me info on tournaments coming up in Calgary of any other province for that matter please email me!

Thanks!

Jason Robichaud
10-28-2008, 06:09 PM
I'll be in calgary visting friends for a week from the 23rd to the 30th, if any calg players can tell me where to play, or if there are any tourneys there during the week ill be bringing my cues. If anyone wants to meet up to play let me know, I dont think i've been beaten by an albertan yet :)

Not much for tournaments here, but if you would like to play give me a pm. The best place to play is OC's Billiards.

Jason Robichaud
10-28-2008, 06:11 PM
Hey, anyone out there that can send me info on tournaments coming up in Calgary of any other province for that matter please email me!

Thanks!

There is a couple of tournaments out side of Calgary one is 1 1/2 hour and the other is 3 hours or so. Both are 8 ball and bar box.

supergreenman
10-29-2008, 07:39 AM
There is a couple of tournaments out side of Calgary one is 1 1/2 hour and the other is 3 hours or so. Both are 8 ball and bar box.
Red Deer? is it a weekly tournament? Is there a website?

Jason Robichaud
10-29-2008, 05:22 PM
Red Deer? is it a weekly tournament? Is there a website?

I heard some guys talking about going this weekend to red deer. You would have to call and talk with Lorne. Sounds like it might be a big event. Next week Nov 7th or so is the yearly big event in M hat.