PDA

View Full Version : has anyone gotten the breakshot book by tucker yet?

scottycoyote
03-10-2005, 07:45 AM
thinking about ordering it...........just wondering whos gotten it already, would love to hear a short review.

ceebee
03-10-2005, 07:52 AM
thinking about ordering it...........just wondering whos gotten it already, would love to hear a short review.

Mr. Scotty Coyote, the book will hit the streets next Wednesday, March 16. You will hear lots of stories & you will see people doing things like checking the rack, the table & their equipment.

I have sold a lot of copies already. The balance of the first 100 autographed ones are for sale on eBay.

A short review was posted on the CCB by DeeMan in about December

MrLucky
03-10-2005, 08:00 AM
I have heard about it and read some excerpts but do not have it quite yet!

dmgwalsh
03-10-2005, 08:09 AM

I've got to send out a money order for mine today and will hopefully get it sometime soon. I already have his Racking Secrets, his drills book and his aiming pamphlet. Very good stuff by Mr. Tucker.

Dennis

scottycoyote
03-10-2005, 09:12 AM
Mr. Scotty Coyote, the book will hit the streets next Wednesday, March 16. You will hear lots of stories & you will see people doing things like checking the rack, the table & their equipment.

I have sold a lot of copies already. The balance of the first 100 autographed ones are for sale on eBay.

A short review was posted on the CCB by DeeMan in about December
so if i order one off ebay right now it will be one of the autographed ones?

larrynj1
03-10-2005, 09:16 AM
it would be a nice gesture to offer some autographed copies here, by both authors.

Barbara
03-10-2005, 09:27 AM
it would be a nice gesture to offer some autographed copies here, by both authors.

I agree! I would buy one! How about it CB and Joe?

Barbara

ceebee
03-10-2005, 09:28 AM
Autographing by both authors is a bit difficult, because of the distance involved. Joe lives in Rhode Island & I live in Oklahoma.

The first 100 will be "Numbered & signed". 73 books of this first 100 series are sold. Some of the unsigned & non-numbered copies are sold too.

The book is 8 1/2 x 11 format & is 208 pages in length.

I suppose you could mail your book to Joe Tucker & ask for his signature.

lunchmoney
03-10-2005, 10:10 AM
Where do you order it from? Anyone have an address, phone number or website?

Lunchmoney

woody_968
03-10-2005, 10:14 AM
I just ordered mine :D

scottycoyote
03-10-2005, 10:21 AM
just goto ebay......go under billiards and books/videos......its there

lunchmoney
03-10-2005, 10:27 AM
just goto ebay......go under billiards and books/videos......its there

Is it, or will it be, available anywhere else besides E-bay?

lunchmoney

Muxy
03-10-2005, 11:10 AM
Dang i wish i had enough money in paypal for this... only 11 bucks in mine. Maybe pick it up some other time.

ceebee
03-10-2005, 12:51 PM
Is it, or will it be, available anywhere else besides E-bay?

lunchmoney
hey there lunchmoney, you can go to www.breakrak.com & fill out the contact form & submit it. I will contact you by email & tell you how to pay for the book..... cb

larrynj1
03-10-2005, 01:09 PM
Autographing by both authors is a bit difficult, because of the distance involved. Joe lives in Rhode Island & I live in Oklahoma.

The first 100 will be "Numbered & signed". 73 books of this first 100 series are sold. Some of the unsigned & non-numbered copies are sold too.

The book is 8 1/2 x 11 format & is 208 pages in length.

ceebee, the 1st 30 sold on e-bay are autographed by yourself and joe tucker, or just you?

tia,

larry

lunchmoney
03-10-2005, 01:28 PM
hey there lunchmoney, you can go to www.breakrak.com & fill out the contact form & submit it. I will contact you by email & tell you how to pay for the book..... cb

Thanks ceebee, Information submitted.

Lunchmoney

catscradle
03-10-2005, 01:33 PM
Or bring it to any Joss Northeast tournament.

scottycoyote
03-10-2005, 01:35 PM
ok bought mine

ceebee
03-10-2005, 03:14 PM
ceebee, the 1st 30 sold on e-bay are autographed by yourself and joe tucker, or just you?

tia,

larry
Larry, the first 100 books are numbered. They are autographed by me, the author, Charley Bond.

Joe Tucker lives 2000 plus miles away or he'd be glad to sign the books too.

The 30 books for sale on the current ebay auction are the last 30 of the "100 numbered & signed" books. Some of them are SOLD.

woody_968
03-11-2005, 06:54 AM
The 30 books for sale on the current ebay auction are the last 30 of the "100 numbered & signed" books. Some of them are SOLD.

The auction I bought mine from showed like 198 available, do you only have one auction up or did I happen to by off the wrong one if I want a signed copy?

Woody

ceebee
03-12-2005, 03:25 PM

tia,

larry

Hey there Pool Players, just a few notes to those players with questions. The book is autographed by me, the only author, Charley Bond.

Only the first 100 books are signed & numbered. Joe Tucker would be glad to offer a complimentary autograph in the book, but distance & postage is the problem. For those of you in the New England area, where the Joss NE Tour is, Joe will gladly put his autograph in the book for you.

The book can be purchased through eBay (PayPal) or the BreakRAK website www.breakrak.com (mailed checks & money orders).

I have already had several auctions on ebay, so the first 100 books are limited in number. The book is scheduled to be shipped to the purchasers on 3-17-05. The overseas purchasers should receive their book within 7 business days.

Thanks to you all for your interest & overwhelming support. The book was purchased by players in Singapore, Phillipines, Australia, The Netherlands, England, Canada, Hawaii, Germany, Norway & just about every state in the union. :cool: