PDA

View Full Version : ACTION at the Super Billiards Expo!

onepocketchump
03-11-2005, 05:53 PM
I hereby challenge any of you to a race to seven for dinner. I will gladly buy dinner, breakfast or lunch for anyone who beats me in after hours action at the Fury Experience Booth.

Past experience has taught me that I will be too tired and worn out to gamble for money. I will however want to PLAY pool after selling pool sticks and MC'ing the FURY SHOW all day.

So, any of you can get your meals comped by me. Just show up and take down the chow. Be forewarned though, I have been known to play pretty sporty for food.

Just look me up at the FURY EXPERIENCE - in the Special Events arena. (where Sardo used to be). Email me at action@jbideas.com or call me at 479-857-4117.

John

vapoolplayer
03-11-2005, 06:19 PM
I hereby challenge any of you to a race to seven for dinner. I will gladly buy dinner, breakfast or lunch for anyone who beats me in after hours action at the Fury Experience Booth.

Past experience has taught me that I will be too tired and worn out to gamble for money. I will however want to PLAY pool after selling pool sticks and MC'ing the FURY SHOW all day.

So, any of you can get your meals comped by me. Just show up and take down the chow. Be forewarned though, I have been known to play pretty sporty for food.

Just look me up at the FURY EXPERIENCE - in the Special Events arena. (where Sardo used to be). Email me at action@jbideas.com or call me at 479-857-4117.

John

is this one pocket???? thats alot of games for the food..........LOL

onepocketchump
03-11-2005, 06:21 PM
Nine Ball race to 7 on the bar tables. Why do think my handle is OnePocketChump? :-)

(although I did win $700 a couple weeks ago at $100 a game.)

John

vapoolplayer
03-11-2005, 06:25 PM
Nine Ball race to 7 on the bar tables. Why do think my handle is OnePocketChump? :-)

(although I did win $700 a couple weeks ago at $100 a game.)

John

oh damn, on the bar tables???.............you got action!!! :D

if all goes well i'll be there saturday.............my weekend travel plans are going to be hectic to say the least, hopefully i'll be there.

VAP

cuesmith
03-11-2005, 07:16 PM

John

Hey John!
I hope to make time to take you up on that challenge! This will be my first trip with the new wifey! We'll see how she likes to sweat pool action! lol Of course I may need a little weight! lol
Sherm

I'll be in booth 45 in the ACA section, next to the pool table! Hmmm maybe I'll get a little practice in!!

onepocketchump
03-11-2005, 08:01 PM
Hey John!
I hope to make time to take you up on that challenge! This will be my first trip with the new wifey! We'll see how she likes to sweat pool action! lol Of course I may need a little weight! lol
Sherm

I'll be in booth 45 in the ACA section, next to the pool table! Hmmm maybe I'll get a little practice in!!

Hey Sherm,

With a new wife you already have all the "weight" you can handle. :-) Hey man can you hook me up to the Phillipine connection?

You always have action with me and dinner on me win or lose! (maybe, yeah right - we could find us a 9 footer for some one-hole.)

John

onepocketchump
03-11-2005, 08:02 PM
Hey y'all I can only eat ONE dinner per day. Don't any of you have jobs? :-))

John