PDA

View Full Version : New Flame War Thread!!!!!!!

Rude Dog
03-11-2005, 06:52 PM
C'mon everybody, this is THE thread to say all the bullshit you need to say without hijacking others' threads.
I'll start; Turquoisecrazy is a damn lunatic jackass.
LET THE GAAAAAAAAAMES BEGIN!

vapoolplayer
03-11-2005, 06:59 PM
C'mon everybody, this is THE thread to say all the bullshit you need to say without hijacking others' threads.

hey jackass, i was gonna call him a jackass first........ :D

landshark77
03-11-2005, 07:00 PM
I like Turq... (then again, I also like Drivermaker...and even Gremlin is developing a warm place in my heart! :eek: )

I know, I know....go..to...Oprah!!!

FLICKit
03-11-2005, 07:19 PM
hey jackass, i was gonna call him a jackass first........ :D

We should all be able to come to consensus on the biggest jackass of them all - TEACHERMAN!!! Lil Burnout Boy gets the awards hands down for hijacking virtually every thread he encounters, leading back to the same stupid conclusions. Is it possible to keep his sick lil posts outta just one thread? Very very sick lil boy.

vapoolplayer
03-11-2005, 07:21 PM
We should all be able to come to consensus on the biggest jackass of them all - TEACHERMAN!!! Lil Burnout Boy gets the awards hands down for hijacking virtually every thread he encounters, leading back to the same stupid conclusions. Is it possible to keep his sick lil posts outta just one thread? Very very sick lil boy.

this is gonna be good, i can't wait to see teacherman's response to this one............. :p

Jack Flanagan
03-11-2005, 07:29 PM
this is gonna be good, i can't wait to see teacherman's response to this one............. :p

this thread started too late,,,,,,,FLICKit has 'flamed on' in the thread "8 ball improved handicap suggestions'....teacherman made a calm statement, then FLICKit 'flamed on',,,fun & games !

FLICKit
03-11-2005, 07:38 PM
teacherman made a calm statement,
LOL... Calm statement... lol....

Are you referring to TEACHERMAN'S post that he might as well cut and paste into every thread, cuz it's the same inane dribble? Is that the kind of posts that you want? Everyone gets one long cut and paste, can't type up any new information on your own... then you have the free will to simply choose which thread to paste that info into.

We call all say the exact same thing over and over again, just in the threads of your own choosing.

the6ballkid
03-11-2005, 07:43 PM
http://members.tccoa.com/bryan123/thread-ugly.gif

LMAO......that's very true....... i want a front row seat for this one !!

AzHousePro
03-11-2005, 07:58 PM
Oh, screw all of you!!! You are all about to join Larry on the ban list. Because I have all the power here!!!!!

bwah hah hah hah

I feel better now.

Rude Dog
03-11-2005, 07:59 PM
Oh, screw all of you!!! You are all about to join Larry on the ban list. Because I have all the power here!!!!!

bwah hah hah hah

I feel better now.
There ya go Mike, don't hold back, let it ALLLLLLLL out!

hemicudas
03-11-2005, 08:01 PM

bwah hah hah hah

I feel better now.

Great post, Mike. Bout time you jumped into one of these.

drivermaker
03-11-2005, 08:15 PM

bwah hah hah hah

I feel better now.

Hey....you can't do that. There's a thread on RSB that talks about how wonderful they are and how shitty AZ & CCB are because everyone is soooo polite and never gets into it with each other. They blame it on a moderated forum instead of an open forum and as I understand...you be the
m-o-d-e-r-a-t-o-r that they'll be pointing their fingers and laughing at. Is that what you want from a bunch of Ph.D. smart asses that can't even shoot a lick? Let's RUMBLE.......................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

Rude Dog
03-11-2005, 08:19 PM
Hey....you can't do that. There's a thread on RSB that talks about how wonderful they are and how shitty AZ & CCB are because everyone is soooo polite and never gets into it with each other. They blame it on a moderated forum instead of an open forum and as I understand...you be the
m-o-d-e-r-a-t-o-r that they'll be pointing their fingers and laughing at. Is that what you want from a bunch of Ph.D. smart asses that can't even shoot a lick? Let's RUMBLE.......................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
NOW THATS WHAT I'M TALKIN' ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!!

FLICKit
03-11-2005, 08:26 PM
NOW THATS WHAT I'M TALKIN' ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!!
What a great thread! Place for the flamers to go and commiserate with like-minded people. Put on the flame throwers, and get your thrills here, and you won't have to corrupt all the other threads.

Now, when a flame war starts in one of the other threads, can simply say move it to the "New Flame War Thread!!!!!!" or "Flame Thread" for short.

Mr. Moderator, you can do your job, by simply moving the messages yourself. (OK... not picking fight with moderator, just havin some fun ;) ).

landshark77
03-11-2005, 08:32 PM
Now, when a flame war starts in one of the other threads, can simply say move it to the "New Flame War Thread!!!!!!" or "Flame Thread" for short.

Mr. Moderator, you can do your job, by simply moving the messages yourself. (OK... not picking fight with moderator, just havin some fun ;) ).

Ok stupid...this has been done before...it obviously didn't work......... :rolleyes:

Let's learn to research the forums before we post "great ideas"! :mad:

(How was that??? :confused: )

drivermaker
03-11-2005, 08:36 PM
Ok stupid...this has been done before...it obviously didn't work......... :rolleyes:

Gawd, I love it when the c*#t comes out in you. :D Now, if I can get you to just talk dirty on an occasional basis. Whoooooeeeeee........ :D

FLICKit
03-11-2005, 08:36 PM

Good... Very good....

Shouldn't give up on good idea, just cuz it didn't work that time...

NOTE: If you had said this in any other thread, then a thrashing would've been warranted. But, since your post was topical, will let it slide this time. Consider yourself lucky... ;)

Rude Dog
03-11-2005, 08:53 PM
Hello, turquoise, hello, teacherman, where are you? C'mon, get in here and thrash away so you don't have to hijack the good threads. Say all of your useless shit in here where it might make sense. Jack Asses!!!!

Jon
03-11-2005, 08:56 PM

By "great ideas", do you mean dating threads?

:D :D :D

landshark77
03-11-2005, 09:01 PM

You're not hot enough to understand it....trust me it sucks when boys fight over you!

Oh, I'm sorry...I wasn't taking into consideration that you may know....have you dropped the soap recently??? Yeah isn't it silly when they all fight over that ass... :eek: :p ;) :D

Jon
03-11-2005, 09:15 PM
You're not hot enough to understand it....trust me it sucks when boys fight over you!

Oh, I'm sorry...I wasn't taking into consideration that you may know....have you dropped the soap recently??? Yeah isn't it silly when they all fight over that ass... :eek: :p ;) :D

For all you know, i could have to beat the ladies off with a stick.

Remember, we are in the south, callin a man queer... dem bes fightin werds!!!

Put them dukes up!!! :D :p ;) :eek: :cool:

FLICKit
03-11-2005, 09:21 PM
Show us what you got.... You wanna fight? Bring it here Teacherman!

If not.... then STFU... like the p**sy you are.

Teacherman
03-11-2005, 09:23 PM
Told you I control you................flicka

FLICKit
03-11-2005, 09:32 PM
Told you I control you................flicka
Got you to move at least.

Who's controlling whom now Biatch! LOL I own you... Scared lil burnout boy.

landshark77
03-11-2005, 09:58 PM
Remember, we are in the south, callin a man queer... dem bes fightin werds!!!
:

I never called you queer...I was trying to warn you to be careful with the soap.

Please.....be careful with the soap. I don't want anyone to slip on the shower floor when you're reaching for it...they might fall in you...happens all the time... :eek: :eek: :eek: :D ;) :p

Tbeaux
03-11-2005, 10:50 PM

I think everybody should go to the "Dating thread" and vote for ??? :confused:
????????(waiting for aother call from someone to sing and vote)
.........boy this thread is getting boring.......where is Turq,Teach,Blackjack,Classiccues,Jimbo,etc..etc ...when ya need em! :D hmmm.....hmmmmm......OK,lets see......LAY OFFA LS77. :mad:
There ....that'll teach ya!

Rude Dog
03-11-2005, 10:54 PM
This thread just proves that turq and teach are blowhards that only want to ruin threads and bash others. Fine, you own a pool room teach, your ideas for leagues and handicaps are the savior of pool, your customers can't order water, and you're a self-proclaimed ass. Turq, you're.............hmmmm...........still just a jackass.

Teacherman
03-11-2005, 10:55 PM
Flicka

48 out or your last 50 post have been about me.

That's called control.

I say.....you jump.

Jon
03-11-2005, 10:56 PM
I never called you queer...I was trying to warn you to be careful with the soap.

Please.....be careful with the soap. I don't want anyone to slip on the shower floor when you're reaching for it...they might fall in you...happens all the time... :eek: :eek: :eek: :D ;) :p

Hah, and i never said that you did :p . Just tellin' ya to be careful.

I have soap on a rope, thank you (thank you) very much.

I would hate to see what would be left of Turq, if he went to prison :p :D :eek: .

I like this thread...

Muxy
03-11-2005, 11:05 PM
Conversation true story

Turq: I love you Teacher
Teacher: Worship my pool hall damnit
Turq: Oh i love your high end customers
Teacher: I run the best damn pool hall
Turq: Please vote for me teach i will love you even more
Teacher: Not if you dont blow me.
Turq:....you know the rest

jesus christ and i thought i was childish.

FLICKit
03-11-2005, 11:06 PM
Flicka

48 out or your last 50 post have been about me.

That's called control.

I say.....you jump.
Yeah... I'm all about correcting idiotic tendencies....
Problem is that you always give me so much material to work with....

Tbeaux
03-11-2005, 11:17 PM
Main Forum

Championship vs Simonis
Simonis 860 vs Tour edition

Weeeelll....g*d damn it...what about
Gorina vs Simonis dammit!!!!!

LastTwo
03-11-2005, 11:37 PM

I say Mike creates a sticky thread entitled "HEY RSB, YOU SUCK"

Teacherman
03-11-2005, 11:44 PM
What's fun is making a post, leaving the computer for a couple of hours. Flicka will post almost immediately after mine. I make him stare at his screen for a couple of hours then post again. He'll post immediately again. I leave for a couple of hours.....etc etc etc.

That's called control.

I can play you like a drum..................rat a tat tat

landshark77
03-11-2005, 11:53 PM
What's fun is making a post, leaving the computer for a couple of hours. Flicka will post almost immediately after mine. I make him stare at his screen for a couple of hours then post again. He'll post immediately again. I leave for a couple of hours.....etc etc etc.

That's called control.

I can play you like a drum..................rat a tat tat

Wonder if your wrong???? I will make this post in reply to something Teacherman said..he will ignore it because he is scared of me. :D :D :D Go to any thread and look.

cuejoey
03-11-2005, 11:57 PM
I say Mike creates a sticky thread entitled "HEY RSB, YOU SUCK"
could you give me the link to ccb and rsb ? thanks

Tbeaux
03-11-2005, 11:59 PM
Landshark,

Mike Janis has a thread on main forum about N.U.T.S...nobody has responded.
Why doncha go an ask him about nuts!!! :D J/K

Terry

JDB
03-12-2005, 12:01 AM
Conversation true story

Turq: I love you Teacher
Teacher: Worship my pool hall damnit
Turq: Oh i love your high end customers
Teacher: I run the best damn pool hall
Turq: Please vote for me teach i will love you even more
Teacher: Not if you dont blow me.
Turq:....you know the rest

jesus christ and i thought i was childish.
LMAO... I think Muxy may be the most mature person in this thread LMAO...

Great post Muxy LMAO....

landshark77
03-12-2005, 12:03 AM
See Teacherman won't respond!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHICKEN!!!!!

Blackjack
03-12-2005, 01:35 AM
and the Award goes to.....

http://roseoftheknights.com/goldassawd.gif

landshark77
03-12-2005, 01:38 AM
and the Award goes to.....

http://roseoftheknights.com/goldassawd.gif

He gets an award for ignoring me????? :confused: :confused: :confused:

JAM
03-12-2005, 03:48 AM

I've met quite a few great pool folk from RSB on the tournament trail and via e-mail. However, some RSB readers are lurkers because of the hostile atmosphere of the NG (newsgroup). Occasionally, I read RSB because there are some good posts from time to time, pool-related informative items which I find interesting.

Since I have been reading pool-related items on the Internet, the posts on the unmoderated RSB NG have diminished in frequency. The membership and posts on AzBilliards, though, have increased in size, which speaks volumes about the quality of this moderated forum, a place where pool players, pool enthusiasts, fans, and even the girlfriend of a pool player is welcome.

Some people read The Wall Street Journal in the morning with their cup of coffee. I like to read AzBilliards. It is a pleasant reading experience, and it keeps me up to date on what's happening around the world as it pertains to pool. :)

JAM

Ragin1
03-12-2005, 04:06 AM
I despise you filthy smokers. You all should be outcast like lepers. Your establishments should be ruled by the most high athorities to accomodate my distaste for the aura of your reek. I shall start threads repeatedly bashing smokers and cheer when the smoking nazi's signal.

Morning folks. I'm gonna go out for a smoke before I start my day. :cool:

larrynj1
03-12-2005, 05:42 AM
my ass itches.

jjinfla
03-12-2005, 06:00 AM

bwah hah hah hah

I feel better now.

I see Mike forgot to take his medication again.

Jake

drivermaker
03-12-2005, 09:08 AM

No LS77...you got this one all wrong. Local folklore in NC and surrounding states has it that all of the WOMEN in the area gave him his name, "BIG Jon".
He has a reputation and now has to uphold his name.
(You owe me big time for this Jon...it should definitely add some notches in your bedpost. The curiosity gets them every time. Hell, LS might be one of the first to come (pun intended) except under an alias) :D

FLICKit
03-12-2005, 10:20 AM
What's fun is making a post,

So much material... so little time...

landshark77
03-12-2005, 01:35 PM
No LS77...you got this one all wrong. Local folklore in NC and surrounding states has it that all of the WOMEN in the area gave him his name, "BIG Jon".

Why? Because his feet are so big????? :confused: :confused: :confused:

daytonajoe
03-12-2005, 02:08 PM
GUESS WHO !!

I have finally found the perfect cue. It is not made by my local / highly recommended / personal friend DZ .

I promise I will never sell this cue, it is a copy of an original (insert name here)
which is perfectly ok since I have this cue in my posession.

I don't care what anyone says about the origin of this cue because it is what I have always been looking for. It is never ever positivelly not for sale!!

daytonajoe
03-12-2005, 02:11 PM
For sale !! the perfect cue.

It is not made by my local / highly recommended / personal friend DZ .

I had promised I would never sell this cue, it is a copy of an original (insert name here)
which is perfectly ok since I have said it is so!!

I don't care what anyone says about the origin of this cue because it is what I had always been looking for. It is positivelly for sale!!

Because I am going to find the perfect cue that is a copy of __________
I must sell my current cue

drivermaker
03-12-2005, 02:36 PM
Why? Because his feet are so big????? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Could be, but haven't you all said that there's a correlation between big feet and hands with something else? :p

landshark77
03-12-2005, 04:31 PM
Could be, but haven't you all said that there's a correlation between big feet and hands with something else? :p
Ears???? :confused:

drivermaker
03-12-2005, 04:43 PM

Oh, quit being so coy, you know better. You're just trying to reverse the roles to get ME to talk dirty to YOU...you sly little devil.

Rude Dog
03-12-2005, 04:44 PM
On the outside looking in and just can't figure out why. Wake up Jackass :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Tbeaux
03-12-2005, 05:04 PM
On the outside looking in and just can't figure out why. Wake up Jackass :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

(J/K)....Why u no rike "Big Comfy Couch",Big Doggie? :D

Terry

Jack Flanagan
03-12-2005, 05:13 PM
On the outside looking in and just can't figure out why. Wake up Jackass

maybe somebody should pm him and explain things to him (I guess he can still receive, just not send ?) :(

landshark77
03-12-2005, 05:45 PM
Oh, quit being so coy, you know better. You're just trying to reverse the roles to get ME to talk dirty to YOU...you sly little devil.
Well you are the one who said YOU KNOW WHY they call Jon Big, not me.

the6ballkid
03-12-2005, 06:35 PM
my ass itches.

you should have that looked at.......

Tbeaux
03-12-2005, 08:57 PM
ALRIGHT JEEZZZ,

On Turqs be half......
Discussion:...... De Roos Cues
1.? .....Damn.....just can't remember.....but feel free to discuss!

vapoolplayer
03-12-2005, 09:48 PM
Could be, but haven't you all said that there's a correlation between big feet......with something else? :p

big socks??? :cool:

Tbeaux
03-12-2005, 11:10 PM
Whew,

Landsharks dating game is over :rolleyes: .....finally........BRRRRRAAAAA(mepassingas)AAAAUU UUMMMMPPPPPPP :o .......ohhh that felt soooo good! :D

Terry :cool:

landshark77
03-13-2005, 12:09 AM
Whew,

Landsharks dating game is over :rolleyes: .....finally........BRRRRRAAAAA(mepassingas)AAAAUU UUMMMMPPPPPPP :o .......ohhh that felt soooo good! :D

Please Terry, there was no need to hold in the beans....you stood no chance with my sista!!!!

Tbeaux
03-13-2005, 12:14 AM
Please Terry, there was no need to hold in the beans....you stood no chance with my sista!!!!

Yes It was Saturday, beans and hotdog day!

By the way LS I think the answer they are looking for is half rolled up prophalactic (sp)! :D

Terry

landshark77
03-13-2005, 01:33 AM
By the way LS I think the answer they are looking for is half rolled up prophalactic (sp)! :D

:eek: Are you saying Big Jon has a little jon???? :confused: :confused:

drivermaker
03-13-2005, 06:35 AM
Well you are the one who said YOU KNOW WHY they call Jon Big, not me.

Yes, that's right. I said it was local folklore in NC and surrounding states started by WOMEN. The cackling mouths of women range far and wide very quickly, much faster than even the internet.

Since you seem to be having so much difficulty figuring out what body part it might be due to inexperience and naivety :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: and hanging out with guys in West Va. that look like they're out of Deliverance,
here's a sight that should contribute to your education:

http://www.jackknoff.com/penisname.htm

There's a Little Juan listed, but not a Little Jon. You have 2 days to memorize the entire alphabetical list and will be tested at that time. :cool:
Now, get on the "stick".

FLICKit
03-13-2005, 12:10 PM
Hey! Looks like the flame thread is actually working. Now that all the flame throwers have gotten it outta their system (self included :cool: ). The other threads are actually producing good discussions. Great to see the positive posts in the thread.

Feel free to flame as much as you want, as long as it's here. :p

DeadPoked
03-13-2005, 02:44 PM
All of you are a bunch of farking nits and I could give the orange crush and the breaks to everyone here and I would drill all of you. I don't count my money, I weigh it. You beat me you retire! But as I said you are all nits. None of you could run two balls because you are all too busy playing with your own because no one else will.

::Statements made by the author of this post may not be original::

Rude Dog
03-13-2005, 03:07 PM
All of you are a bunch of farking nits and I could give the orange crush and the breaks to everyone here and I would drill all of you. I don't count my money, I weigh it. You beat me you retire! But as I said you are all nits. None of you could run two balls because you are all too busy playing with your own because no one else will.

::Statements made by the author of this post may not be original::
I like Orange Crush :D

Jack Flanagan
03-13-2005, 03:33 PM
..Why is it much easier to handicap bowling or golf than it is pool ?

..Why is it easier to rate someone in chess, rather than pool ?

The big difference between the two quoted analogies and POOL is "there is no perceived reward to 'sandbag' in golf (low score wins), in bowling (high score wins), and in chess (you win, lose or draw),,,'sandbag' in these three sports and you lose,,,sure, your ranking in pool (by sandbagging) will be lower, but sandbaggers never reach the top; maybe occasionally win a few bucks here & there, but they are cheating themselves a lot in order to win very little !

in pool (ranks/handicaps) a two (sandbagger, who's really a 6) only has to win two games against an actual six,,,this happens often in league play here ,,,the #two plays not too obvious defensively to keep the innings up and the ball count down,,,,,,,,,,,so goes life !

hard to compare one sport to another,,generally gives a false analogy,,,In law school, 'contracts course',...."all things are alike in someways and different in otherways.",,,the real argument is "does the difference(s) outweigh the similarity(s) ?"

that's it, IMHO and I'm stickin' to it !......jflan

landshark77
03-13-2005, 06:01 PM
Yes, that's right. I said it was local folklore in NC and surrounding states started by WOMEN.

My bad, I thought you were a man. :p

Ummm, nice list....you seem to be preoccupied with the boneless fish. :rolleyes:

drivermaker
03-13-2005, 06:05 PM
My bad, I thought you were a man. :p

Ummm, nice list....you seem to be preoccupied with the boneless fish. :rolleyes:

And if you were...I'll bet your hubby would be a lot happier man who wouldn't be going to those "strip clubs with pool tables" (cough, cough) just to watch You play and cheer you on. LOL (poor dude)

landshark77
03-13-2005, 06:09 PM
And if you were...I'll bet your hubby would be a lot happier man. ;)

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I get it!!!! So you are preoccupied because it makes your man happy. That is sooooo nice of you....see guys, Drivermaker truly is a caring and thoughtful person. TAP TAP to you! :p

drivermaker
03-13-2005, 06:17 PM
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I get it!!!! So you are preoccupied because it makes your man happy. That is sooooo nice of you....see guys, Drivermaker truly is a caring and thoughtful person. TAP TAP to you! :p

LOL...you're about as funny as a dead fish in bed that doesn't flop around. (more than likely quite true) The question now becomes...are you still married and care about YOURS?

landshark77
03-13-2005, 06:29 PM
LOL...you're about as funny as a dead fish in bed that doesn't flop around. (more than likely quite true) The question now becomes...are you still married and care about YOURS?

Whatever Drivermaker, I don't come to this forum to make you and my other fans jealous. And marriage is a LIFETIME commitment....am I still married...geez. :rolleyes:

Hope your palms aren't too hairy. :eek:

drivermaker
03-13-2005, 06:34 PM
Whatever Drivermaker, I don't come to this forum to make you and my other fans jealous. And marriage is a LIFETIME commitment....am I still married...geez. :rolleyes:

Hope your palms aren't too hairy. :eek:

No, my palms aren't too hairy...but I AM going blind. :(

landshark77
03-13-2005, 06:42 PM
No, my palms aren't too hairy...but I AM going blind. :(
Well if it's big and round then you have accidentally wandered into the refrigerator...most likely you have found a cucumber...just an FYI. Please look into a seeing eye dog.

Tbeaux
03-13-2005, 08:43 PM
Well if it's big and round then you have accidentally wandered into the refrigerator...most likely you have found a cucumber...just an FYI. Please look into a seeing eye dog.

Hey Landshark,
I know I'm gonna sound like a dummy. :(
Could you please expound on your FYI......What do YOU do with a cucumber?
And please be specific on the details please (time...length...any condiments). :confused: :p

landshark77
03-13-2005, 08:56 PM
Hey Landshark,
I know I'm gonna sound like a dummy. :(
Could you please expound on your FYI......What do YOU do with a cucumber?
And please be specific on the details please (time...length...any condiments). :confused: :p

Terry...I dunno what you want...they have forums dedicated to this kinda stuff.
Go here (http://www.lpl.arizona.edu/~bcohen/cucumbers/recipes/) . Lemme know if you find anything fascinating. :rolleyes:

Tbeaux
03-13-2005, 09:07 PM
Terry...I dunno what you want...they have forums dedicated to this kinda stuff.
Go here (http://www.lpl.arizona.edu/~bcohen/cucumbers/recipes/) . Lemme know if you find anything fascinating. :rolleyes:

Yeah....Cucumber salsa sounds pretty good but there ain't no pictures.
Oh...I get it you're calling Drivermaker a chef.
Dum me an I thought you were gettin' kinky.

Terry

landshark77
03-13-2005, 11:53 PM
Oh...I get it you're calling Drivermaker a chef.

Yeah, a chef...that's it....tenderizing salami...is that on the list?? :rolleyes:

BTW...has anyone noticed that Teacherman still hasn't responed to ANY post I make...eh, I'm that bored, LOL. :rolleyes:

Tbeaux
03-14-2005, 12:06 AM
Landshark??

whats goin on?? I saw that you posted on the main board but I don't see your post?
Did LS?? get banned?? :eek: :mad:

Oh sheeeit,...nevermind....I just was to bored to scroll! :o

So tell us ....what do YOU know bout salamis?? Be specific now :D

Terry

landshark77
03-14-2005, 12:11 AM
Landshark??

whats goin on?? I saw that you posted on the main board but I don't see your post?
Did LS?? get banned?? :eek: :mad:

Oh sheeeit,...nevermind....I just was to bored to scroll! :o

So tell us ....what do YOU know bout salamis?? Be specific now :D

Terry

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA...you were actually pretty funny there Terry...oopps made me smile. :)

The only thing I know about salamis is that it is basically dead pig...ask Drivermaker...he's the chef. :p

Jimmy M.
03-14-2005, 02:52 AM
I could give the orange crush and the breaks

Is that the 5 and the break and the breaks? ;)

drivermaker
03-14-2005, 06:04 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA...you were actually pretty funny there Terry...oopps made me smile. :)

The only thing I know about salamis is that it is basically dead pig...ask Drivermaker...he's the chef. :p

Let's get something straight between us...on second thought, that sounds totally unappealing since the dead pig you mentioned was your self portrait.

Let's see...you've talked about cucumbers, salami's, cornholin' in a shower, innuendos of homosexuality, and I think you're only scratching the surface since that's one of the top ploys of a closet dyke feminist that truly hates men and is looking to emasculate them in order to attach all of the aformentioned to her harness in order to be in the the drivers seat herself. One of the first rules of a misanthropic feminist is to castrate, emasculate, feminize, and subjugate, all of which you seem to follow in textbook fashion and precision. Now that takes practice, which I'm sure you've done much more so than your pool game.

The object of my desires my entire life has been these:

www.jackknoff.com/pussynames.htm It's what real men seek in REAL women and the only thing that matters, something that you seem to want to change on yourself in favor of protruberancies. Not appealing...

Keep the onslaught coming though, I enjoy seeing "the real you" surface and display itself. LMAO

BTW, what's that funny buzzing, whirring, sound that I hear on my speakers when I have your post up on the screen? Got any ideas?

Mike Templeton
03-14-2005, 07:12 AM
OK people. Let's not get excited. Let's all sing.

Cum-ba-ya my lord....Cum-ba-ya.

Oh what the hell......F@#k all of y'all.

Mike

cueman
03-14-2005, 09:43 AM
Did you notice all of Turquoisecrazy posts are gone??? Maybe Mike booted him. Might not need this thread without him.

Mike Templeton
03-14-2005, 09:47 AM
Did you notice all of Turquoisecrazy posts are gone??? Maybe Mike booted him. Might not need this thread without him.
His wife probably found out he was stalking Sarah.

Jon
03-14-2005, 10:45 AM
What can i say drivermaker.

It's good to have ya back!!! :D

Tbeaux
03-14-2005, 11:15 AM
So Landshark??,

Dr. Drivermaker has made his professional analysis but I feel more analysis is needed.
1) How long have you had this obsession with food? Be specific please. :confused:

2) Do you have a thing about men in the kitchen? Be specific please. :confused:

Dr. T :cool:

landshark77
03-14-2005, 11:51 AM
Let's get something straight between us...on second thought, that sounds totally unappealing since the dead pig you mentioned was your self portrait.

Let's see...you've talked about cucumbers, salami's, cornholin' in a shower, innuendos of homosexuality, and I think you're only scratching the surface since that's one of the top ploys of a closet dyke feminist that truly hates men and is looking to emasculate them in order to attach all of the aformentioned to her harness in order to be in the the drivers seat herself. One of the first rules of a misanthropic feminist is to castrate, emasculate, feminize, and subjugate, all of which you seem to follow in textbook fashion and precision. Now that takes practice, which I'm sure you've done much more so than your pool game.

The object of my desires my entire life has been these:

www.jackknoff.com/pussynames.htm It's what real men seek in REAL women and the only thing that matters, something that you seem to want to change on yourself in favor of protruberancies. Not appealing...

Keep the onslaught coming though, I enjoy seeing "the real you" surface and display itself. LMAO

BTW, what's that funny buzzing, whirring, sound that I hear on my speakers when I have your post up on the screen? Got any ideas?

DAMN!!! Drivermaker found me out....I am a closet dyke feminist. :rolleyes: I was so trying to keep that under wraps. Like I said before, you sure know alot about feminism. You sound preoccupied with lesbians too. I'm trying to figure out exactly who it is that is in the closest. :confused:

I didn't realize that you thought so highly of my photograph. If you are upset that I have taken it down, just let me know....I will post it here for you. (I know what you like to do with it.):D

Sounds like your computer can't handle my hotness. :eek: Please try and flirt via a message board with someone who is more mediocre like your self. Thanx! :)

landshark77
03-14-2005, 12:02 PM
So Landshark??,

Dr. Drivermaker has made his professional analysis but I feel more analysis is needed.
1) How long have you had this obsession with food? Be specific please. :confused:

2) Do you have a thing about men in the kitchen? Be specific please. :confused:

Dr. T :cool:

I dunno why you boys are so obsessed with me, LMAO! I will entertain you briefly Terry....though I am so confused about why you want this information.

1.) My obsession with food first occurred when I was born. It seems as though people and all living things (like Drivermaker) need food. Your body converts the food to energy, thus it allows you to burn this energy via activity, such as be preoccupied with some chick on the internet, LOL! :D

2.) Yeah, I have a thing about men in the kitchen. I like a man in the kitchen to gather up the trash and to rinse of his dishes and put them in the dishwasher, not leave them piled up in the sink. What do you like your man to do in the kitchen??? :confused:

drivermaker
03-14-2005, 12:05 PM
Like I said before, you sure know alot about feminism. You sound preoccupied with lesbians too. I'm trying to figure out exactly who it is that is in the closest. :confused:

Probably no one anymore...just look in the mirror. (Hope that ends your confusion) Now I understand why Teacherman doesn't respond to your posts, it's not fear...he's just smart...you really are a psycho. Bye-bye....

Tbeaux
03-14-2005, 01:21 PM
I dunno why you boys are so obsessed with me, LMAO! I will entertain you briefly Terry....though I am so confused about why you want this information.

1.) My obsession with food first occurred when I was born. It seems as though people and all living things (like Drivermaker) need food. Your body converts the food to energy, thus it allows you to burn this energy via activity, such as be preoccupied with some chick on the internet, LOL! :D

2.) Yeah, I have a thing about men in the kitchen. I like a man in the kitchen to gather up the trash and to rinse of his dishes and put them in the dishwasher, not leave them piled up in the sink. What do you like your man to do in the kitchen??? :confused:

!st.... We like you to LYAO :D
2nd... It's a part of your therapy. :eek:

Yes I understand about the body needing to replinish energy. I was referring to your preoccupation with the phallic symbolism of certain foods? Dr. Freud would find your defensiveness on this subject "very indicative" of your problem. :p :eek:

Only "man" I have in kitchen is myself....and I do take out garbage,rinse dishes and place in dishwasher. :rolleyes:

the Dr. :cool:

Next session we will examine your obsession with your "sistas" dating status.
That'll be $50, pay at the vWINDOW.

Rude Dog
03-14-2005, 05:19 PM
C'mon people, almost 4 hours since a post in this thread! Let's get it goin' again ya morons. I know there's gotta be some dirt to talk about. Where ya at Drivermaker? Whoz next on your hit-list? :D

Jack Flanagan
03-14-2005, 05:34 PM
C'mon people, almost 4 hours since a post in this thread! Let's get it goin' again ya morons. I know there's gotta be some dirt to talk about. Where ya at Drivermaker? Whoz next on your hit-list? :D

,,,must be a lotta folks gone to Valley Forge.....might be slim pickins' on the flame thread for a while,,,,,,,,,,,,

drivermaker
03-14-2005, 06:06 PM

I'm tired already...I think I need another vacation. Whoz next on my hit list?
Who knows...I don't hand pick them but some douche bag always shows up at the saloon door wanting a quick draw contest sooner or later. All I want to do is eat, drink, and get laid. :D

cuejoey
03-14-2005, 06:28 PM
,,,must be a lotta folks gone to Valley Forge.....might be slim pickins' on the flame thread for a while,,,,,,,,,,,,
Jack::We are sure going to have alot of news when everyone gets back :)

Jack Flanagan
03-14-2005, 06:49 PM
turquoise w/th' emphasis on 'crazy' is still trying to post,,,wonder if he can see what he's posting,,,the rest of us sho' can't................

CaptainJR
03-14-2005, 06:59 PM
I've met quite a few great pool folk from RSB on the tournament trail and via e-mail. However, some RSB readers are lurkers because of the hostile atmosphere of the NG (newsgroup). Occasionally, I read RSB because there are some good posts from time to time, pool-related informative items which I find interesting.

Since I have been reading pool-related items on the Internet, the posts on the unmoderated RSB NG have diminished in frequency. The membership and posts on AzBilliards, though, have increased in size, which speaks volumes about the quality of this moderated forum, a place where pool players, pool enthusiasts, fans, and even the girlfriend of a pool player is welcome.

Some people read The Wall Street Journal in the morning with their cup of coffee. I like to read AzBilliards. It is a pleasant reading experience, and it keeps me up to date on what's happening around the world as it pertains to pool. :)

JAM

JAM
What kind of post is that! Did you actually read the title of this thread. If you want to be nice, go to another thread. :D

Rude Dog
03-14-2005, 07:51 PM
Whatta fag! He said he wishes that he/she could have been my cell mate in prison so I could be his BUBBA! Is that sick or what? That jackass has serious issues! And I'm the one they locked up? :rolleyes:

Rude Dog
03-14-2005, 08:01 PM
Breath......and exhale.....
I can feel the energy...you are going to become very popular...
The stars are lined up tonight for a prison orgy......go get your virtual BUBBA now...enjoy...you are running out of time...

Madam
You WANT to feel the energy fruitcake but you're talkin' to the wrong guy. It's spelled, T-E-A-C-H-E-R-M-A-N. Ha ha, I crack myself up sometimes :D

Rude Dog
03-14-2005, 08:15 PM
Yeah...yeah...u r cracked open for ...wait a minute...t..e..a..c..h..e..r.........d..o..gg..... .Stars dont lie....get yourself ready...

Tonite...u will ....enjoy......yourself....with...teacher...n....o ne...two...three.....yes...lots of energy....powerful....prison ...orgy.........wait!

My crystal...is showing me...four.......dri...v...e..rr.....O, wonderful!

Foursome........four Bubba.....d..r..i..v..e..r...all your budda....

Your dream will come true tonite....you will be complete......no more flame....let them out.....yeah.....

Madam
You're gettin' turned on thinking about this huh? Turquoisecrazy has returned everyone. He went out and got a blowjob and he's bringin' some back for his friends. Whatta pal!

tom haney
03-15-2005, 07:47 AM

I think you're all special. ( special ed)

Bruce S. de Lis
03-15-2005, 08:13 AM

"Red Barn Billiards, Kingman, Arizona. $4 an hour, can't beat it! "

Free is CHEAPER :o

Purdman
03-15-2005, 09:15 AM
"Red Barn Billiards, Kingman, Arizona. $4 an hour, can't beat it! "

Free is CHEAPER :o

Happy birthday Bruce you ol Cocksucker.
Purdman :cool:

drivermaker
03-15-2005, 09:24 AM
Happy birthday Bruce.

This is a flame war thread, Don. The least you could have done was add....
"you old c*#ksucker" to the end of it. :D

breakup
03-15-2005, 09:53 AM
Sure is nice to see that old c*#ksucker Drivermaker back in action.

drivermaker
03-15-2005, 09:57 AM
Sure is nice to see that old c*#ksucker Drivermaker back in action.

;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Tbeaux
03-15-2005, 12:05 PM
OK folks I've been doin' some checkin' and I figured out who TQrazy is......you're all gonna be sorry you picked on him,he's very famous!
Turqoisecrazy is none other than.......American Idols' WILLIAM HUNG!!!
Don't you all feel ashamed now? :D

Terry

drivermaker
03-15-2005, 12:28 PM
OK folks I've been doin' some checkin' and I figured out who TQrazy is......you're all gonna be sorry you picked on him,he's very famous!
Turqoisecrazy is none other than.......American Idols' WILLIAM HUNG!!!
Don't you all feel ashamed now? :D

Terry

Ohhhhh nooooo....you're not gonna start THAT all over again...most of the flaming started when it was mentioned that someone was "Hung". :eek: Do you want to bring (shudder) HER back? It's the trigger word that sends HER off the deep end like a post-hypnotic suggestion! :(

Tbeaux
03-15-2005, 02:25 PM
Ohhhhh nooooo....you're not gonna start THAT all over again...most of the flaming started when it was mentioned that someone was "Hung". :eek: Do you want to bring (shudder) HER back? It's the trigger word that sends HER off the deep end like a post-hypnotic suggestion! :(

She still owes me v$50 for her last vSESSION on the vCOUCH,and she's not cured yet!Hmmm........post-hypnotic ehh.....whered I put that spiral thingy! :D

FLICKit
03-15-2005, 05:58 PM
Teacherman... All talk.. no action.... That's why I own you burnout boy....

That's why you're so clueless.... can't even read and comprehend.... That's why you're so wrong all the time.... Just like you were with ChefJeff's posts....

LOL....

That's why I own you so ez.... Lil Burnout Boy....

Bruce S. de Lis
03-16-2005, 10:05 AM
Happy birthday Bruce.

Thank You for the reminder of another YEAR gone Bye BYe

lukeinva
03-18-2005, 10:40 PM
I love William Hung...

Tiffany

You love hung!! haha!!

lukeinva
03-18-2005, 11:44 PM
Is that really him, didnt know he plays pool....cool!

No I think he was kidding! Maybe he can sing at some tournaments!! LOL

APA7
03-20-2005, 07:58 PM
my ass itches.

Whats up wid this guy? He has 50000 posts that say "my ass itches" :o :eek: :rolleyes:

Brian

Renegade
03-20-2005, 11:11 PM
Merry Christmas to one and all!!!

cuejoey
03-21-2005, 06:42 PM
Merry Christmas to one and all!!!
Happy New Year too !!!!!!!!!!!!

Purdman
03-21-2005, 07:11 PM
This is a flame war thread, Don. The least you could have done was add....
"you old c*#ksucker" to the end of it. :D

Is that better Drivemaker? I strive for perfection.
Don

Rude Dog
08-30-2005, 12:02 PM
Just a bump, that's all, just a bump.

Mr. Wilson
08-30-2005, 12:04 PM

HEY BUDDY!!!!

Watch where yer goin!

:D

landshark77
08-30-2005, 12:09 PM
Way to bring an old thread back........(something or other) HEAD!!!!!

I mean you are wasting valuable aimming thread space here. Please delete this thread!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

NewGuy
08-30-2005, 12:12 PM
You might want to see your doctor. It might be serious.

On a totally unrelated note... I'm never picking up loose women at a bar again. :eek:

tom haney
08-30-2005, 12:13 PM

Oh, shut up!

sniper
08-30-2005, 12:14 PM
Damn I forgot about this thread! I say we make it a sticky.

Oh yeah and screw you!(whoever "you" may happen to be)

TheGoldenChild
08-30-2005, 12:17 PM
But you and everybody else on this forum can all go to hell.... :D

tom haney
08-30-2005, 12:18 PM
GUESS WHO !!

I have finally found the perfect cue. It is not made by my local / highly recommended / personal friend DZ .

I promise I will never sell this cue, it is a copy of an original (insert name here)
which is perfectly ok since I have this cue in my posession.

I don't care what anyone says about the origin of this cue because it is what I have always been looking for. It is never ever positivelly not for sale!!

Are you lost or what?

tom haney
08-30-2005, 12:28 PM
It took me ten pages to realize it was an old thread.
I'm not a smart man.

sniper
08-30-2005, 01:20 PM
But you and everybody else on this forum can all go to hell.... :D

Don't you feel better now?

landshark77
08-30-2005, 01:28 PM
It took me ten pages to realize it was an old thread.
I'm not a smart man.

Hondo...you are supposed to flame OTHERS...not yourself...........dummy!!! :p

Bruce S. de Lis
08-30-2005, 01:44 PM
Rodney King: Can we all get along? :D

landshark77
08-30-2005, 02:04 PM
Rodney King: Can we all get along? :D
Does Rodney play pool???

Bruce S. de Lis
08-30-2005, 04:45 PM
Does Rodney play pool???

Rodney i am sure was in a Pool Room once or twice in his life.... ;)

beetle
08-30-2005, 07:44 PM

I'm sorry, but considering you eked a measly $50 in a tournament last week, you have no business bumping this thread to life...unless you're a masochist. :D

Timberly
08-30-2005, 08:31 PM
ya;ll got anyidea how much fun a drunk person could have in this trhead>?!!?!?! I'm gonna be nice cause I like EVERYONE on here. ;)

Bruce S. de Lis
08-31-2005, 04:18 AM
This question came about yesterday when a guy show up in a Tank Top & what appeared to be those Nylon Short Work Out Shorts, and was not allowed to Play Pool in our Recreation Center.

There has been a NO TANK TOP Rule as long as I can remember, but many of the Rules are RARELY ENFORCED....

So my question is:

Was wondering if some of the Larger Tournament all of a sudden Instituted a DRESS CODE for Players, would You Participate. I am talking Tournament where a Fist Place Pot would EXCEED $1,000.00

Nothing to SEVERE but maybe No Shorts, T-Shirts, or Sandals. Only Shirt with Collars. ;)

tom haney
08-31-2005, 06:53 AM
Hondo...you are supposed to flame OTHERS...not yourself...........dummy!!! :p

Thanks, I needed that.

Rude Dog
08-31-2005, 07:25 AM
I'm sorry, but considering you eked a measly $50 in a tournament last week, you have no business bumping this thread to life...unless you're a masochist. :D
Hey, you forgot the $35 I won at the local bar tournament here in Kingman that I won too. Yeah, that's right, now whatcha got to say? :D

landshark77
08-31-2005, 07:57 AM
This question came about yesterday when a guy show up in a Tank Top & what appeared to be those Nylon Short Work Out Shorts, and was not allowed to Play Pool in our Recreation Center.

There has been a NO TANK TOP Rule as long as I can remember, but many of the Rules are RARELY ENFORCED....

So my question is:

Was wondering if some of the Larger Tournament all of a sudden Instituted a DRESS CODE for Players, would You Participate. I am talking Tournament where a Fist Place Pot would EXCEED $1,000.00

Nothing to SEVERE but maybe No Shorts, T-Shirts, or Sandals. Only Shirt with Collars. ;)

WRONG THREAD...........................bozo.

ScottR
08-31-2005, 08:31 AM
WRONG THREAD...........................bozo.
Sheesh! What a cranky witch! :p

Rodney
08-31-2005, 11:01 AM

So my question is:

The Joss tour has a dress code. I'm not exactly sure what it is because it is only enforced with people that are not the elite players on the tour.

I have played in a few of them, and i always wore shoes, dockers, and a collered shirt. I like the fact that you are supposed to look respectable on a Pro-tour.

Rude Dog
10-28-2005, 04:14 PM
Since the forum seems to be having difficulty these days, I felt this old thread would be appropriate at this time. So, BUMP......BUMP.....BUMP........BUMP

sniper
10-28-2005, 04:31 PM
This thread could definitely be put to use on the forum at the moment. I still think it should be a permanent sticky thread as well!

Rude Dog
10-28-2005, 05:12 PM
This thread could definitely be put to use on the forum at the moment. I still think it should be a permanent sticky thread as well!
I agree wholeheartedly. :D

Eydie Romano
10-29-2005, 09:53 PM
I leave for 24 hours and miss this entire thread..

Ronoh
10-29-2005, 10:17 PM
Wow, a thread I can play in too! :)

Let's see how fast it dies now that I'm here.

:::btw, I like your stroke:::

The horror, the horror...

HAHAHAHhhahahhahhh MMMwwwhahhaaaha

:::edit: "Wow, I thread" to "Wow, a thread":::

Stretch
10-30-2005, 11:28 AM

Size dosn't matter (if your a lesbian) :D

Stretch
10-30-2005, 11:33 AM

So my question is:

I'd just like to say one thing. Spandex is a privilage, not a right. :rolleyes:

d_flash
05-25-2008, 01:57 PM
gosh, those were the days. instead of all the politico crap in npr, we need more of this frank, but tongue-in cheek, discussion...lol.......:p
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>>
>

smokeandapancak
05-25-2008, 02:04 PM
gosh, those were the days. instead of all the politico crap in npr, we need more of this frank, but tongue-in cheek, discussion...lol.......:p
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>>
>

So says the guy with a politico avatar

TX Poolnut
05-25-2008, 02:12 PM
This thread is ancient.

CocoboloCowboy
05-25-2008, 02:49 PM
This is wierd Rude Dog has been dead a long time.

beetle
05-25-2008, 02:55 PM
This is wierd Rude Dog has been dead a long time.

Wow, nothing gets by CocoboloCowboy, except perhaps the concept of bumping an old thread....:rolleyes:

!Smorgass Bored
05-25-2008, 03:13 PM
"Originally Posted by d_flash
gosh, those were the days. instead of all the politico crap in npr, we need more of this frank, but tongue-in cheek, discussion...lol......."

Yeah, but...... five of the posters were Banned and 3 have passed away.
Doug

Jack Flanagan
05-25-2008, 03:56 PM
So says the guy with a politico avatar

lol......I'm not really 'party affiliated' like it's required to be in some states.

I describe my political beliefs as "a moderate to conservative independent with republican tendencies"
>
>
>
>
>
>> I vote my conscience, not the party line !

d_flash
05-25-2008, 04:03 PM
lol......I'm not really 'party affiliated' like it's required to be in some states.

I describe my political beliefs as "a moderate to conservative independent with republican tendencies"

>> I vote my conscience, not the party line !

I couldn't have said it better, Jack. I tend to not listen to the rhetoric (eg "lies"). This two year (forever) process to get around to voting for POTUS has left me and a lot of others cynical about the whole process.

I can't wait to see what happens at the conventions and what blunders we will see for VP on both sides. :eek:

corvette1340
05-25-2008, 04:11 PM
in before thread goes on hiatus for three more years.

jgpool
05-25-2008, 04:37 PM
I started to read this thread but I got to about the 50th post and figured it out. This is a waste of time! I think AZB should start a new catagory of forum, THE FLAME FORUM. Let them only have privleges to read and post in it. It would be like purgatory. :eek: :D :eek: Like I said I only read up to a point, so if someone else came up with this idea I will rep him/her if they let me know. Hope everyone enjoy their weekend. :D

JoeyInCali
05-26-2008, 09:36 AM
I think Mr Wilson has had enough .
Someone who was obviously drunk wanted to start another flame war earlier this morning.
IT was pulled.
IT's probably the 5th thread by the clown that was pulled.
Maybe time to pull the plug on the clown too.
ps. the clown wun't me.

d_flash
05-26-2008, 10:01 AM
I think Mr Wilson has had enough .
Someone who was obviously drunk wanted to start another flame war earlier this morning.
IT was pulled.
IT's probably the 5th thread by the clown that was pulled.
Maybe time to pull the plug on the clown too.
ps. the clown wun't me.

dang it all, joey.....wish I had gotten out of bed earlier. I seem to miss most of the flaming 'cause I sleep late. I still don't know why the corvette "first" thread was pulled. :confused:

Inzombiac
05-26-2008, 10:15 AM

I say Reginald.... I disagree!