PDA

View Full Version : Fury Cues

StormHotRod300
03-13-2005, 02:59 AM
Keith,

I was checking out the Fury cues and found a website, that mentioned, that you are/have used them before. Now obviously pro's have used many difference cues over the yrs. But if you have used them, i would like to hear your feed back on what you thought of them.

I myself have been offer'd a really good deal on a Fury RP-4 and the J/B cue. And want to know if its worth buying? Now obviously i have a couple other choices for cues that i am interested in like a Schon or Pechauer, or Jacoby. But me being the consumer that i am always like a good deal. Hence my inquirey to the Fury cues.

Dave

grebeson
03-18-2005, 10:14 PM
I would like to hear input also...I read somewhere you endorsed FURY

MrLucky
03-21-2005, 08:32 AM
Keith,

I was checking out the Fury cues and found a website, that mentioned, that you are/have used them before. Now obviously pro's have used many difference cues over the yrs. But if you have used them, i would like to hear your feed back on what you thought of them.

I myself have been offer'd a really good deal on a Fury RP-4 and the J/B cue. And want to know if its worth buying? Now obviously i have a couple other choices for cues that i am interested in like a Schon or Pechauer, or Jacoby. But me being the consumer that i am always like a good deal. Hence my inquirey to the Fury cues.

Dave
:D I would guess he no longer endorses them!

Jack Madden
03-26-2005, 10:26 PM
:D I would guess he no longer endorses them!

I talked to Keith a couple times about old times/old friends/old players (now we are "old") at the Hopkins Super Expo in Valley Forge. I met JAM - she is really a nice lady. But the question - I am pretty sure he is not playing with a Fury cue.

Jack Madden
www.johnmaddencues.com

Keith McCready
03-28-2005, 01:03 PM
I talked to Keith a couple times about old times/old friends/old players (now we are "old") at the Hopkins Super Expo in Valley Forge. I met JAM - she is really a nice lady. But the question - I am pretty sure he is not playing with a Fury cue.

Jack Madden
www.johnmaddencues.com

Hi, Jack! I'm sorry to have missed you when you were packing up your booth on Sunday at Valley Forge. After the finals of the Pro/Am tournament, it got a little hectic. Thanks for the pictures of me and Ronnie, too! It was fun seeing you two again. E-mail me and stay in touch.

About the Fury cue, I used to play with one. It got the job done. I experiment with cues all the time, always looking for that special "hit." It takes me a month or two to get comfortable with any new stick. Actually, my favorite-hitting cue was a Balabushka. To this day, I've never found one that had the "hit" of my old Balabushka cue. The Fury cue is a good value for the money (IMO).