PDA

View Full Version : thank you mike! you're a good guy

bruin70
03-15-2005, 11:04 AM
...and i HOPE i speak for those who read this forum a little too early today.

Purdman
03-15-2005, 11:09 AM
...and i HOPE i speak for those who read this forum a little too early today.

I pulled it bruin70. You can only speak for yourself. If only it were a perfect world. I apologized, judge all you want.
Purdman :cool:

1pRoscoe
03-15-2005, 12:07 PM
Life goes on. No love lost, Don. :p

Purdman
03-15-2005, 12:19 PM
I appriciate your patience with me. Hope to see ya soon.
Purdman

Jon
03-15-2005, 12:45 PM
Dammit...
Did i miss something again?

:D

drivermaker
03-15-2005, 01:28 PM
Dammit...
Did i miss something again?

Yeah, you goofball!! Not only this but you disappeared on me when I was making you look like the stud of NC, and I then ended up with that psycho-whacko of a I-don't-know-what to deal with by myself. The next time you ditch me I'll feed you to her as an appetizer myself! :D

Jon
03-15-2005, 01:58 PM
Yeah, you goofball!! Not only this but you disappeared on me when I was making you look like the stud of NC, and I then ended up with that psycho-whacko of a I-don't-know-what to deal with by myself. The next time you ditch me I'll feed you to her as an appetizer myself! :D

Well excuse me for havin' a f$#kin' job!!! :p :D :eek: :rolleyes: :confused: :p :D

You ditched us for a while!!!
How's it feel :D

drivermaker
03-15-2005, 02:05 PM
You ditched us for a while!!!
How's it feel :D

Not the same...everything was peaceful when I split. I got ditched when the psycho ***** from hell was trying to stick a pitchfork in me for (dare I say),
a weenie roast! :eek: :p That's why the military puts guys together to fight in groups...sometimes you need backup.

Michael Webb
03-15-2005, 03:08 PM
It sounds like there's a good story to be told some day when you get your pride back.

Jon
03-15-2005, 03:50 PM
Not the same...everything was peaceful when I split. I got ditched when the psycho ***** from hell was trying to stick a pitchfork in me for (dare I say),
a weenie roast! :eek: :p That's why the military puts guys together to fight in groups...sometimes you need backup.
You weren't ditched.
I am at work.
I have a job :D .
I can't post all the time, like some people :p

Also, she really scares me... I'm not a-kiddin'.
Everytime she posts, i start hearing the Dueling Banjo's.

drivermaker
03-15-2005, 04:00 PM
It sounds like there's a good story to be told some day when you get your pride back.

Pride was NEVER lost nor the issue...it was to give Big Jon shit, which we love to do. I could care less about LS...I was learning about chicks like her and either getting my ass kicked by them from my own inexperience, or steamrollering them afterwards when I got smarter well before she was even born. Anytime she wants to have a battle of words, she ain't smart enough for starters, experienced enough as some of the pro's that I've come across, or brutal enough in the long run. Although, she's getting stronger in that last part. :eek:

drivermaker
03-15-2005, 04:02 PM
Also, she really scares me... I'm not a-kiddin'.

LMAO...I know what you mean on that one. I start hearing the opening music to the original Twilight Zone. :D

landshark77
03-15-2005, 07:25 PM
Drivermaker...WTF is your deal??? I was yanking your chain in a WAR thread. Did I get to you that bad that you have to resort to name calling that is obviously meant to be taken seriously?? I thought things were cool with us, I guess I'm the sucker. Oh well live and learn....it was fun when I thought it was a game. Screw you and your fascination with me.

Wally in Cincy
03-16-2005, 07:08 AM

But she has a double-wide.

With a whirlpool tub.

drivermaker
03-16-2005, 08:05 AM
Screw you

Whoa...first you want to emasculate both Jon and me and now you want to do that?

http://absastro.tripod.com/bluegrass/dueling2.htm

http://marge.uvm.edu/sdempse/tvmovie.htm Click onto television songs and theme songs...then click onto twilight zone

RUN JON....RUN...HIDE...SHE'S A COMIN' !!!!! :eek:

Jon
03-16-2005, 12:37 PM
But she has a double-wide.

With a whirlpool tub.
Why, YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW.

Jon
03-16-2005, 12:38 PM
Whoa...first you want to emasculate both Jon and me and now you want to do that?

http://absastro.tripod.com/bluegrass/dueling2.htm

http://marge.uvm.edu/sdempse/tvmovie.htm Click onto television songs and theme songs...then click onto twilight zone

RUN JON....RUN...HIDE...SHE'S A COMIN' !!!!! :eek:
Thanks Driver...
I've been in a corner, in the fetal position for hours now...
Is it safe to come out?

drivermaker
03-16-2005, 12:45 PM
Thanks Driver...
I've been in a corner, in the fetal position for hours now...
Is it safe to come out?

I think so...she did an Elimidate/Bachelorette ceremony on me and I didn't get a rose. It happened so suddenly...I hope I don't start suffering from that wicked sting of rejection. :(

Jon
03-16-2005, 12:47 PM
I think so...she did an Elimidate/Bachelorette ceremony on me and I didn't get a rose. It happened so suddenly...I hope I don't start suffering from that wicked sting of rejection. :(
Hopefully you can find a support group.
It's not your fault.
You aren't alone.
:D :p