PDA

View Full Version : Chohan calls out more players!!

u12armresl
03-17-2005, 02:13 AM
Tony said that he's feeling like calling someone out again, so if they fit into ALL of the following categories they can get action.

Between 5'8" and 5'10"
Must have been born in a leap year
Be between 79-81 years old
Play whatever game he decides on, but must play for 24 hours straight
Must live South of Mass, East of NY,and North of Del.

stolz2
03-17-2005, 02:16 AM
Tony said that he's feeling like calling someone out again, so if they fit into ALL of the following categories they can get action.

Between 5'8" and 5'10"

LOL, funny but you cant knock some one for setting up a hustle that they know they are favored to win, I mean thats the whole point right? I mean he knows who he can and cant beat.

Mack

Hannphie
03-17-2005, 02:28 AM
ASK , TONY if he has heard from
Little Mike Devino. He was in FL and went to Vegas and I want to talk to him. Thanks

frankncali
03-17-2005, 02:57 AM
Little Mike Devino. He was in FL and went to Vegas and I want to talk to him. Thanks

Does he go by a different name sometimes?

I think I know him but am not sure.

Describe him?

If its the same guy I just ran into him in Vegas a week or so ago.

thebigdog
03-17-2005, 04:30 PM

Between 5'8" and 5'10"
You can always try him some!

Josh Palmer
03-17-2005, 06:00 PM
If you like Arm Wrestling.. you can try his backer some, for whatever price you want... you might not like that either.

Celtic
03-17-2005, 06:55 PM
If you like Arm Wrestling.. you can try his backer some, for whatever price you want... you might not like that either.

Yeah well if his backer wants to curl for thousands he has action!

Who the **** cares if his backer can arm wrestle? Woopdee ****ing doo~

Josh Palmer
03-17-2005, 07:27 PM
I understand Celtic, that it isn't spelled out EXACTLY, so you can understand it, but u12armresl might care, which is WHY I pointed that out.. Yeah, curl for thousands is in the price range dude. He may be a world champion, but with that knock, if you still want to try, then bring a green knot the size of your arm.

u12armresl
03-17-2005, 09:59 PM
Hi,

Thanks for the post.

The name would imply (you) want to armwrestle. The name doesn't imply do you know someone who wants to. But, as I am sure you know everyone knows someone. If your someone wants to armwrestle my someone then you are right the sky is the limit.

Don't know about curling lol.

Hannphie
03-18-2005, 01:30 AM
Does he go by a different name sometimes?

I think I know him but am not sure.

Describe him?

If its the same guy I just ran into him in Vegas a week or so ago.
MARVIN ? if you ran into him you would know this guy

g monster
03-18-2005, 03:39 AM

Mike use to live in California. I heard that he moved to Florida and that he lived with Buddy Hall for a little while. I've been going out to Vegas and I've seen him out there recentlly. I don't think that Mike whould have a very good chance playing 10 ahead in 9 ball against Tony. And Mike's one pocket game is stronger than his 9 ball game and I don't think that he'd have a very good chance at that either IMO. Esspesially if they were to play in Sacramento at Tony's house.

thebigdog
03-18-2005, 08:10 AM
Mike use to live in California. I heard that he moved to Florida and that he lived with Buddy Hall for a little while. I've been going out to Vegas and I've seen him out there recentlly. I don't think that Mike whould have a very good chance playing 10 ahead in 9 ball against Tony. And Mike's one pocket game is stronger than his 9 ball game and I don't think that he'd have a very good chance at that either IMO. Esspesially if they were to play in Sacramento at Tony's house.
Are you talking about Mike De Fino from San Diego?

Josh Palmer
03-18-2005, 09:06 AM
Mike Devino is a different dude then DeFino. Little Mike looks like a little scrapper. OH, and plays a lot faster than the other. Defino plays twice as slow as Basavich.

bignasty
03-20-2005, 07:51 PM
Tony is a great player and a gentleman. his backer is also a great guy. and yes you could get action any time you wanted armwrestling. i gaurentee it. infact let me know and ill bet the rail. meet them both last weekend. great guys and good gamblers. handled themselves great. :cool: