PDA

View Full Version : Brittan Bryant gets to the Hill against Allison Fisher

Cori
09-12-2008, 03:27 PM
How did that match go with Brittany and Allison?

srs314
09-12-2008, 07:11 PM
Brittany sent me a message and told me she was on the hill first and should have won. Sounded by the artical on AZ like she led most of the way and had a bank in the hill hill game.

Anyway, she moved forward today with a 9-5 win and a 9-8 win and will play tomorrow morning at 11:00 a.m.

Good luck to all our Canadian Girls that are remaining, Mo Seto, Joanne Ashton and Brittany Bryant!!

Nostroke
09-13-2008, 06:41 AM
Brittany sent me a message and told me she was on the hill first and should have won. Sounded by the artical on AZ like she led most of the way and had a bank in the hill hill game.

Anyway, she moved forward today with a 9-5 win and a 9-8 win and will play tomorrow morning at 11:00 a.m.

Good luck to all our Canadian Girls that are remaining, Mo Seto, Joanne Ashton and Brittany Bryant!!

Brittany beat my friend Caroline Pao 9-8 after being down 8-6.

I was standing near her and asked her what table she was playing (Caroline) on and she turned to me extending her hand and said " Hi Im Brittany, I see you at so many tournaments, what's your name?" I dont believe any young WPBA player has ever done that before so she has a new fan. Go Brittany!

srs314
09-13-2008, 10:19 AM
Brittany beat my friend Caroline Pao 9-8 after being down 8-6.

I was standing near her and asked her what table she was playing (Caroline) on and she turned to me extending her hand and said " Hi Im Brittany, I see you at so many tournaments, what's your name?" I dont believe any young WPBA player has ever done that before so she has a new fan. Go Brittany!
Thanks for sharing this story! She plays great but better than that she is friendly and good to people.