PDA

View Full Version : Houston Open Pics

sizl
04-03-2005, 05:15 PM
Here are some pics I took at the Houston Open, I hope you enjoy them :D

Hillbilly showing me his MASSIVE break...........frame by frame :p

sizl
04-03-2005, 05:22 PM
I will share this pic, but I have cropped it as to not show his face. I respect someone on the grind and I WILL NOT put him "OUT" there!

sizl
04-03-2005, 06:09 PM
This is a pic of LJ jumping over a ball, pocketing the ball and going one long rail back down the table for shape. ;)

Notice the position on the 6 in the last pic :eek:

It mixed the order up, so start with 230 and go in numerical order :rolleyes:

sizl
04-03-2005, 06:27 PM
This is a pic of Double J grinding, believe me he had to :eek:

sizl
04-03-2005, 06:30 PM
This is a pic of JJ racking. I honestly think he did more of "IT" than he would have liked :eek:

sizl
04-03-2005, 06:34 PM
This is a pic of Gabe giving JJ a pep talk.........once again he needed one. And in the end, it worked!

Sorry about the quality of lighting on this pic. At Legends the only "good light" is over the tables.

hemicudas
04-03-2005, 08:13 PM
This is a pic of Gabe giving JJ a pep talk.........once again he needed one. And in the end, it worked!

Sorry about the quality of lighting on this pic. At Legends the only "good light" is over the tables.

Thanks for the pics, Sizl. I had to Dr. JJ and Gabe a little.

railbird25
04-04-2005, 01:00 AM
I will share this pic, but I have cropped it as to not show his face. I respect someone on the grind and I WILL NOT put him "OUT" there!

can i take a guess who???...bet some vcash i know

sizl
04-04-2005, 05:08 AM
can i take a guess who???...bet some vcash i know

How could you possibly know? :rolleyes:

senor
04-04-2005, 11:11 AM
So, do you have a final update?

sizl
04-04-2005, 03:28 PM
Thanks for the pics, Sizl. I had to Dr. JJ and Gabe a little.

Thanks Bill. You can now see that LJ had JJ sweating :eek:

sizl
04-04-2005, 03:34 PM
So, do you have a final update?

It is posted in another thread, but here is a link.
http://azbilliards.com/vbulletin/upload/showthread.php?t=11695

hemicudas
04-04-2005, 03:35 PM
Thanks Bill. You can now see that LJ had JJ sweating :eek:

Didn't notice that til you mentioned it, Sizl. Was it hot in the room or was it really LJ turning up the heat? JJ really is wet, LOL.

sizl
04-04-2005, 03:41 PM
Didn't notice that til you mentioned it, Sizl. Was it hot in the room or was it really LJ turning up the heat? JJ really is wet, LOL.

I did not notice anyone else sweating (except the sweaters) :eek:

LJ had the heat on :o

Cliff Joyner told JJ one time that he would play him as long as JJ never touched the balls. Cliff said that JJ hands sweat so much that when JJ racks, the balls seem to "stick" together.

Rude Dog
04-04-2005, 04:08 PM
I did not notice anyone else sweating (except the sweaters) :eek:

LJ had the heat on :o

Cliff Joyner told JJ one time that he would play him as long as JJ never touched the balls. Cliff said that JJ hands sweat so much that when JJ racks, the balls seem to "stick" together.
Jeremy told me at last years B.C.A. in Vegas that if everyone sweated as much as him, he'd give 'em all the 6.