PDA

View Full Version : Amway Cup

AzHousePro
04-05-2005, 10:16 AM
Congrats on the invite to Amway Cup this year. I am sure that you and Jeanette will represent the US well.

I mentioned it in another thread, but we will have a reporter there this year so the fans will be able to follow all of the players online.

Mike

JennBarretta
04-05-2005, 07:04 PM
I'm really excited to go to Taiwan, especially since I've heard so many great stories about how popular pool is over there. It's great to know that all of the AZers will be updated...just another example of how AZ is the best pool website out there!

Jenn

DABABE
05-09-2005, 04:34 PM
[COLOR=Blue]I'm really excited to go to Taiwan, especially since I've heard so many great stories about how popular pool is over there. It's great to know that all of the AZers will be updated...just another example of how AZ is the best pool website out there!

Jenn
FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE HAD THE PLEASURE OF WATCHING JENN PLAY IN THE WPBA, WHICH NICKNAME DO YOU PREFER?

JENNIFER "9MM" BARRETTA
OR
JENNIFER "THE SILENCER" BARRETTA

9 Ball Girl
05-09-2005, 05:17 PM
[COLOR=Blue]
FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE HAD THE PLEASURE OF WATCHING JENN PLAY IN THE WPBA, WHICH NICKNAME DO YOU PREFER?

JENNIFER "9MM" BARRETTA
OR
JENNIFER "THE SILENCER" BARRETTAI thought she was Jennifer "Barracuda" Barretta. Hmmm. That might've been from back in the MudHoney days. Or was it "Killer"?
:)

I like "The Silencer"

Marcus
05-10-2005, 04:03 AM
I prefer Jennifer “Styx” Barretta… For those who are a STYX fan, there is a lovely song named “Jennifer, She Drinks the Sherry Wine”… If you listen to the words, it describes Jennifer pretty well.

ScottR
05-10-2005, 05:36 AM
I prefer Jennifer “Styx” Barretta… For those who are a STYX fan, there is a lovely song named “Jennifer, She Drinks the Sherry Wine”… If you listen to the words, it describes Jennifer pretty well.
Except I'm pretty sure Jen doesn't drink.

Marcus
05-10-2005, 11:08 AM
Besides the “barely old enough to drive." lyric :rolleyes: , it sure fits her well! What do you say Jennifer, do you agree to the nickname of Styx for that “Jennifer” song and for the pool stick…

Ladies and Gentlemen, let me introduce you to the new 2005 WPBA Champion Miss Jennifer “Styx” Barretta!!!! I like it… :)

JennBarretta
05-11-2005, 05:02 PM
Hmm...I still like 9MM Barretta because anyone can be "The Silencer" or "Styx" but 9MM only works with my last name.

And Wendy...back in the old days it was Killah. How the heck did you know that?

9 Ball Girl
05-11-2005, 07:05 PM
And Wendy...back in the old days it was Killah. How the heck did you know that?
Do you remember Keith from your old APA league (with Seth and Liana, etc.)? He told me that's the name that they used to call you back then. He told me this about 4 years ago and I never forgot it because your demeanor is nothing like what "killah" personafies--until I saw your game!

JennBarretta
05-12-2005, 05:45 AM
That's so funny! Keith was the one who came up with that name. A bunch of us were on an APA team called Mars Attacks. Wow, that really brings back some memories...