PDA

View Full Version : Ian Anderson and Thomas Overbeck of WPA

sputnik
10-24-2008, 02:32 AM
What could have motivated Ian Anderson and Thomas Overbeck of WPA to have blindly persuaded the pool world that everything in the WTBC was in good order even as warnings of paying capacity were all over the Internet?

Friendship? Loyalty to Country Reps? Or Money?

If Friendship: STUPID AND ABUSIVE!
If Loyalty: STUPID, ABUSIVE AND RESTRICTIVE!
If Money: STUPID, ABUSIVE, RESTRICTIVE AND GREEDY! (HOPE YOU TOOK OUT LOANS AGAINST PERCEIVED EARNINGS JUST LIKE HOW THE UNPAID PLAYERS DID!)

Any other reason: SORRY, STILL STUPID!

Now what? What have you now to pay or pacify the unpaid players with? Where's your Makabenta hiding? I will not be surprised if you will glorify Makabenta's non-payment to this date... perhaps offer him a WPA medal for valor beyond the call of duty?

Did you read about how Appleton's performance in the US Open was affected? "basically everybody talking and asking about world 10ball payment as to date nobody been paid yet... and the organisers not said anything which is a little annoying ...and it just took my focus away from playing in the tournament 100% and at this level you get punished... just hope get paid soon for 10ball then can take break for a week or two... and come back stronger and mentally better prepared.. "

HAVE THE DECENCY TO RESIGN FROM THE WPA (OR WHAT'S LEFT OF THE ABUSIVE ORGANIZATION)!!!

The pool world will be healthier without jerks trying to be one among those whose hearts are in the sport!

Please forgive my temper. I got very angry after reading about how Darren was affected.

gopi-1
10-24-2008, 03:55 AM
It won't happen, unless the players themselves band together and break the shackles like what you
did when you formed BMPAP. Just go about your business and prove to the world that your concept
will be beneficial for all who's concern about pool, then maybe then they will realize that real Pied Piper
of pool are no other but themselves.

Your organization will be the prototype, the spearhead of all pool players who's been kept on a short
leash for the longest time, it's about time to give the power to the people...

arian dacongan
10-24-2008, 11:56 AM
they are not done cooking some dung up...

.. they might even come up with the money still...

... yen really has to go... noone will ever trust him again...

but i think some pips here in azb are still sold out to him...make s me wonder what yen did to these(azb) guys for them to support him this much.. i have an idea..but i won't open a can of worms- it really upsets me too