PDA

View Full Version : Public Appolgy for Timberly!!! SORRY GIRL!!

quitecoolguy
10-24-2008, 10:24 AM
Hahaha I made a biiiiiiiiiiiiig mistake at the US OPen this year. I knew i I had met her before, but i could not put my finger on her name. I finially got up the nerve to ask her a question of who she was and I totally blew it. :D

I saw Timberly at the open and I will not repeat the azbilliards screen name that I thought she was. Lets just say that it almost landed me a kick to the back of the head with , might I add, a very sexy looking high heel boot. I did tell her that it wasnt the first time i had a woman's boot near my head ;) , but i spent the next 10 min. saying Im sorry:grin:

Hope you forgive me!!!

Black-Balled
10-24-2008, 10:26 AM
She cares for us not anymore.

That's why I quit pool.
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=116469

Purdman
10-24-2008, 10:53 AM
Hahaha I made a biiiiiiiiiiiiig mistake at the US OPen this year. I knew i I had met her before, but i could not put my finger on her name. I finially got up the nerve to ask her a question of who she was and I totally blew it. :D

I saw Timberly at the open and I will not repeat the azbilliards screen name that I thought she was. Lets just say that it almost landed me a kick to the back of the head with , might I add, a very sexy looking high heel boot. I did tell her that it wasnt the first time i had a woman's boot near my head ;) , but i spent the next 10 min. saying Im sorry:grin:

Hope you forgive me!!!

She is my biggest fan. Just mention my name and everything will be alright. Also, if you are going to use the bathroom, mention my name and you will get the best seat in the house.
Peace, Purdman :)

Rodney
10-24-2008, 11:19 AM
Oh boy, I hope you didn't call her the "M" word!

Koop
10-24-2008, 11:21 AM

There is little doubt that is exactly what he called her. No other name would make her spring into martial arts quicker :D

Andrew Manning
10-24-2008, 11:32 AM

I hate to say it Rodney, but yes, quitecoolguy mistook Timberly for mikepage. He's lucky to be alive, all things considered.

-Andrew

Samiel
10-24-2008, 11:37 AM
I'm guessing it was also the "M" word! :p

DaveK
10-24-2008, 03:04 PM
All's well that ends well ... this just in from the lighter side :

... he did ask if I was the dreaded "M" person....

...quietcoolguy ... is a massive 6 ft 300+ lb .... guy....

At one point he stood up to yawn and I looked over at Louis and I said "I think I can take him"... LOL
Tims <--- likes quietcoolguy, he really is a nice guy. Pls tell him I said thx for the thread, that made me smile.

Dave

quitecoolguy
10-25-2008, 08:45 PM
Haha yeah...she did say she could take me...haha and by everyones account i called her the M word. No offence to M but I jut got a bit mixed up.. She really is very sweet and a funny gal.

burns420
10-25-2008, 08:55 PM
whats the M word?

Sweet Marissa
10-25-2008, 09:16 PM
No offence can be taken. I've had someone ask me if I was Marissa or Timberly at the Expo and I just laughed it off as most people here don't know what each other look like, much less remember who've they met over the years. Why it's such a big deal to her, well, I guess she should just relax.

Mike Templeton
10-26-2008, 07:09 AM
No offence can be taken. I've had someone ask me if I was Marissa or Timberly at the Expo and I just laughed it off as most people here don't know what each other look like, much less remember who've they met over the years. Why it's such a big deal to her, well, I guess she should just relax.
I think that you are both wonderful ladies.

Mike

JoeyA
10-26-2008, 07:34 AM

Hope you forgive me!!!

I think you were hoping she would kick you in the head with that very sexy looking high heel boot. :D :D

I can only guess who you said she was. LOL.

Timberly is forgiving if you are sincere and I know you are.
Everybody makes mistakes. I once forgot to offer to get her a beer when we were hanging out and she pouted until I realized my stupidity and made restitution. :wink:

What a pool story you would have had if she had put a knot on your head. :D :D

JoeyA

Cannonball55
10-26-2008, 07:57 AM
It's amazing what extent we will go to be in the good graces of a lovely lady ( me included ) hell, who would go through all this trouble if you mistakenly confused James with Gregg ...:rotflmao1: :dance: :killingme:

MikeM
10-26-2008, 08:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tims-on-the-lighter-side
... he did ask if I was the dreaded "M" person....

...quietcoolguy ... is a massive 6 ft 300+ lb .... guy....

At one point he stood up to yawn and I looked over at Louis and I said "I think I can take him"... LOL
Tims <--- likes quietcoolguy, he really is a nice guy. Pls tell him I said thx for the thread, that made me smile.

I'd put him at no more than 275#. You'd think he'd be able to hold his liquor better at that weight!!!:rolleyes:

MM

quitecoolguy
11-13-2008, 06:42 PM
Hahah shhhhh 320 but dont tell anyone...im on a diet..
and i dont drink..its the ex-cop in me... :)

Im in training...going to lose some weight..get some super cardio in and sharpen the pool game, because i have made a promise to myself to play in the us open next year.

jay helfert
11-13-2008, 07:56 PM

Hope you forgive me!!!

Too late, you die at dawn! :D