PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Donnie Mills!

Snookerd
10-24-2008, 03:25 PM
I can't say that I know Donnie or have seen him play, but by the way he rolled through the us open, although not winning the whole dang thing, he made a GREAT showing against some of the best players on earth. And I want to congratulate him on the efforts to take down top names in the sport, and the ones he did take down. It's great to see players break out of the box, and for that .. congrats on the top finish at this years US OPEN!!!:thumbup:

PS i know there are other threads about donnie.. but wanted to start this one to recognize his valiant efforts.

Dead Money
10-24-2008, 09:02 PM
Great post. If I am reading the brackets right he finished 9th-12th out of 230+ entrants....a hell of an accomplishment:)

BigDogatLarge
10-24-2008, 09:22 PM
Damn fine job, Donnie. I'll shake your hand in March in Gainsville. You shot very well.

Dwight

Joe T
10-25-2008, 07:13 AM
Not only on the tournament but he also beat Warren Kiamco race to 26 in a rack your own 9 ball match. Donnie showed some serious knowledge of reading the 9 ball racks and then backed it up with great shooting. I watched most of his match with Raj (sorry couldn't watch the whole thing I was too sleepy) and Donnie gets out with ease accompanied by focus and it seems just enough of both. Not easy going that far in that field especially when you're not out there on a regular basis. Congrats, well done & I'm jealous.

watchez
10-25-2008, 08:11 AM
How much did Donnie win in the tournament?

akaTrigger
10-25-2008, 10:07 AM
Fellow AZ'er doing well in the US Open! Awesome! Congrats, Donnie!!

instroke75
10-25-2008, 11:23 AM
Congrats Donny! I guess you will leave Pinllas county! lol
Jeremy

Fatboy
10-25-2008, 11:51 AM
I just met him for the first time, another pro (not archer) told me about him-all good stuff and I sure do agree, he is a triple great guy and player. I sure do like him.

He has his own style of play and has it down cold, I'm going to shamelessly try and see if I can make it work for me, to the best of my ability.