PDA

View Full Version : Straight Pool (14.1) is Alive in Tyngsburo MA

Pete
04-06-2005, 08:24 AM
Hi all, I talked with JT (the leauge manager at Maxamillions), and he said that next Monday is the sign up for the leauge (sounds more like a round robin thing), it's handy capped (your # is what you play to). He thinks it will be like 15-20 weeks of play. With any luck there will be alot of players (he said last season had around 20).

The # there is 978-649-0400. Please come on over and help not only keep Straightpool alive but help it to thrive.

Pete (a real straightpool nutt) :D :D :D

dmgwalsh
04-06-2005, 08:55 AM
Hi all, I talked with JT (the leauge manager at Maxamillions), and he said that next Monday is the sign up for the leauge (sounds more like a round robin thing), it's handy capped (your # is what you play to). He thinks it will be like 15-20 weeks of play. With any luck there will be alot of players (he said last season had around 20).

The # there is 978-649-0400. Please come on over and help not only keep Straightpool alive but help it to thrive.

Pete (a real straightpool nutt) :D :D :D

Sounds cool. We have two similar leagues in the Chicago area that I play in. In one I go to 85 and the other I go to 125. Two games per night. Some guys go to 185 and some go to 40 in the first league. In fact the one joint, Red Shoes Billiards is even having a straight pool tournament in May. Straight pool does seem to be somewhat alive and kicking a little bit here in Chitown. Let us know how your league goes. Dennis