PDA

View Full Version : newbie....kind of

travisw
10-25-2008, 05:12 PM
Been a reader here for a long time , but have been waiting for awhile to get my account activated. I have talked and met alot of you on TAR's ppv coverages.

Id like to thank whom ever it was i was talking to on there last night that got my acct activated for me.

my name is travis and im from just outside chicago

Purdman
10-25-2008, 05:15 PM
Been a reader here for a long time , but have been waiting for awhile to get my account activated. I have talked and met alot of you on TAR's ppv coverages.

Id like to thank whom even it was i was talking to on there last night that got my acct activated for me.

Welcome to the forum. :welcome:
Peace, Purdman :)

watchez
10-25-2008, 05:20 PM
Happy posting - just gave Travis some positive rep and he went up 4 squares.:p

Purdman
10-25-2008, 05:22 PM
Happy posting - just gave Travis some positive rep and he went up 4 squares.:p

Loking better all the time. Level the playing field.
Purd

TXsouthpaw
10-25-2008, 05:34 PM
welcome to the jungle :)

Texas Prez
10-25-2008, 05:39 PM

Id like to thank whom ever it was i was talking to on there last night that got my acct activated for me.

It took me a little while to get activated too....welcome to the forum!!

travisw
10-25-2008, 09:38 PM
thanks for the welcome guys, and the green stuff too

BWTadpole
10-26-2008, 02:12 AM
Hey, how far out from Chicago are you? Maybe we could meet up sometime.

REP! And welcome to it!

AnitoKid
10-26-2008, 05:01 AM
Welcome to AZ!

:)

Jigger
10-26-2008, 02:22 PM
With 4 posts you have the same "Rep" as Mr. Purdman and the rest of us. Must be nice to have overwhelming charisma. ;)

Sometimes the more I know the less I understand.........:confused:

akaTrigger
10-26-2008, 07:59 PM

Hi Travis!

It was me that got you activated on the AZB forums. Welcome!!

And thanks for the thanks. :)

Happy Posting,
Melinda

travisw
10-26-2008, 08:26 PM
thanks trigger and some rep for it if i manage to do it right. BWTaddpole im in ST. Charles about 45 min from chicago. I used to paly at all the green rooms but the have been systematically closing down. Now i paly at 63rd or hot shots but havent been to the hall as much mostly playing at home. Its differnt trying to find a new "home" b/c as you know a poolhall isnt just the conditions its the people.