PDA

View Full Version : Thank you AZ & Sports Fan Products

asmith74
10-25-2008, 07:24 PM
I just felt inclined to say thank you to AZ and Sports Fan Products for their coverage of the US Open. I followed the tourny all week up to the final seconds for free! That is amazing.
http://www.sportsfanproducts.com/

Thanks so much!
Andy

sjm
10-25-2008, 08:02 PM
I second the motion. Much gratitude.

worldison2
10-25-2008, 08:08 PM
It was a great way to follow the games. Thanks for providing this.

selftaut
10-25-2008, 08:09 PM
Outstanding job once again team AZ! Thank you sports fan products for your sponsorship!

Johnnyt
10-25-2008, 09:50 PM
Thank you Mike and Jerry for the LIVE updates at the open. Those kind of things are more than worth the vol. membership fee a lot of us pay. You guys rock. Johnnyt

AnitoKid
10-26-2008, 06:20 AM
Much thanks AZ & Sports Fan Products!

speakers
10-26-2008, 08:01 PM
Yes, hip-hip-hooray! The real-time scoring was so fun to watch! I had it on continuously on both my computer at home and at work and I checked it and the brackets all the time.

Some *dream* improvements that I thought would be cool:
1. Have the scoring as a ticker that you can download and put across the bottom or side of your screen like ESPN does on their TV programming. That way you don't have to flip from window to window, you can just minimize what you're working on and glance down at the ticker (lazy, I know!).
2. Have a little bit of a player's biography or at least where they're from and if they have a ranking or titles or whatever. And have their names linked to their bio from the brackets. This would take a lot of effort from the players and tournament staff too, to complete their bios etc.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining and I understand how much $$$ and time goes into this sort of thing, these were just thoughts that I had while following the coverage. I totally appreciate the efforts put forth by everyone, including the sponsor Sports Fan Products and especially AZ.

AzHousePro
10-26-2008, 09:48 PM
I appreciate the suggestions. I am already brainstorming some cool ways that we can improve the real time scoring. I would say that I can't wait to do it again, but I can.

Mike