PDA

View Full Version : On Searing's List!

DJKeys
10-27-2008, 10:46 AM
After a few email exchanges over the last few months, Dennis Searing called me and I have to say that he is one of the nicest cuemakers with whom I have ever spoken. We talked for about 15 minutes or so and he said to send him an email outlining what I wanted and he would record the information. He seemed really interested that I get exactly what I want and in his return email he thanked me for the opportunity to build another cue!

This guy is a class act. I know it will be a long time, but well worth the wait.

I am stoked!

ugotactionTX
10-27-2008, 10:47 AM
I think I hate you...

jk

axejunkie
10-27-2008, 11:03 AM
Congrats to you, I can imagine how excited you are. Customer service like that and attention to detail go a long way...

qbilder
10-27-2008, 11:38 AM
Good for you!!! Dennis is a nice guy. He also a thing or two about cuemaking :)

CocoboloCowboy
10-27-2008, 11:42 AM
When is the estimated delivery date?

DJKeys
10-27-2008, 11:49 AM
I didn't ask. It will be ready when its ready-

Barry Doc
10-27-2008, 11:50 AM
DJ
Join the club ! :)
I agree with what you said , Dennis is class all the way !
But please step to the end of the line . Ha

waiting four years so far.

Be patient,
Doc

DJKeys
10-27-2008, 11:52 AM
I have patience at the end of Dennis' list-

AnitoKid
10-27-2008, 11:57 AM
Congratulations!

:)

Chris Byrne
10-27-2008, 03:08 PM
Congrats on your number coming up. He had some very nice 1 piece veneers at the ICCS this year. OPPS, I just caused you to spend a few extra bucks. It will be worth it though. They were sweet.

paulybatz
10-28-2008, 09:43 AM
Dennis is doing some awesome things right now...and am patiently waiting myself. Hope to meet him in person this year at VF if the weather doesnt "F" things up again like it did last year!

Jigger
10-28-2008, 10:48 AM
After a few email exchanges over the last few months, Dennis Searing called me and I have to say that he is one of the nicest cuemakers with whom I have ever spoken. We talked for about 15 minutes or so and he said to send him an email outlining what I wanted and he would record the information. He seemed really interested that I get exactly what I want and in his return email he thanked me for the opportunity to build another cue!

This guy is a class act. I know it will be a long time, but well worth the wait.

I am stoked!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thats great DJK!

How long were you on the Searing waiting list?
Any idea as to how long the list is now?
Give us a description of what you're ordering.

Quesports
10-28-2008, 10:55 AM

Thats great DJK!

I was almost afraid to ask the number 1 question and I look forward to the answer!!
There has to be many here that are on that list and are interested to know also..
Dan

DJKeys
10-28-2008, 11:58 AM

Thats great DJK!

I just got on the list.

No idea what the wait time is, years, I think.

4 point 4 veneer Hoppe style cue with a half joint.

JIMMY L
10-28-2008, 12:27 PM
4 point 4 veneer Hoppe style cue with a half joint.sounds like a nice cue when your number comes up. I called Dennis many years ago about a porper lathe someone thought he had for sale and never thought about asking to get on the list:embarrassed2: I thought he was not taking orders anymore may have to try again..

poolhustler
10-28-2008, 01:50 PM
Congrats!!

I have been on his list for maybe a year or so.

At the time I was told 5-7 years......:eek:

woodyosborne
10-29-2008, 06:56 AM
i got on his list around the middle of february, 2006. time goes by quick! two less years to wait.