PDA

View Full Version : Has The Ipt Paid In Full? As Of Today, They Told Me They Have.

Prince
10-27-2008, 03:27 PM
I'm wondering if the IPT has paid everyone in full for the past tourneys. I spoke with Lindsey, at the IPT today, and she said that all players have been paid in full. She said the last checks went out in January. Just curious.

Dennis

1on1pooltournys
10-27-2008, 03:33 PM
Somebody was saying that they in fact had not payed all money owed. That was coming from somebody at the US Open. I cant remember who though!

Prince
10-27-2008, 03:37 PM
Somebody was saying that they in fact had not payed all money owed. That was coming from somebody at the US Open. I cant remember who though!
Yeah, i thought i remember reading that 11% is still due. Just hoping someone can confirm. I had a disagreement with Lindsey, who works with IPT today, after she claimed everyone was paid in January.

Dennis

bfdlad
10-27-2008, 03:47 PM
Yeah, i thought i remember reading that 11% is still due. Just hoping someone can confirm. I had a disagreement with Lindsey, who works with IPT today, after she claimed everyone was paid in January.

Dennis
Dennis, I also heard that everyone has been paid now. I am not sure if there is still someone out there waiting for a check or not but if they are they are keeping it to themselves at this point. Who do you think has not been paid yet? Just wondering.

Tom In Cincy
10-27-2008, 03:50 PM
All the players that paid $2000 for the IPT qualifiers for the 2008 season have not got a refund on that CANCELLED season.

dabarbr
10-27-2008, 03:55 PM
All the players that paid $2000 for the IPT qualifiers for the 2008 season have not got a refund on that CANCELLED season.
You're right my man. Some of us re still waiting.

Sam Waltz
10-27-2008, 03:58 PM
I know for a fact that a player I sponsored is still due 25% of his payment.

CrownCityCorey
10-27-2008, 03:59 PM
They still owe me $$$

jay helfert
10-27-2008, 04:05 PM
Once again several American players at the Open stated that they had never received their final 11% payment. I will not name names. It is up to them to state their case. I will only say I heard it from the horses mouth. These are all well known players.

Prince
10-27-2008, 04:14 PM
Once again several American players at the Open stated that they had never received their final 11% payment. I will not name names. It is up to them to state their case. I will only say I heard it from the horses mouth. These are all well known players.
I'm not surprised. I tried to explain this to her, and she continued to maintain that everyone had been paid in full, as of January. I told her that i believe her records are off a little, like maybe 11% or so. She disagreed....

Dennis

JB Cases
10-27-2008, 05:34 PM
You see Prince it goes like this: Chapter 11 of Debt Cures They Don't Want You to Know About is called "The check's in the mail".

Read the book man it explains everything;

Here is an excerpt;

"When you owe people who are essentially powerless to collect the debt from you then you can consider them "paid" by maintainng that you sent them a check. When they complain that they didn't receive it simply say the "check's in the mail." Blame the postal service, tell them to be patient, remind them that "the postman always delivers", eventually. Offer to check your records and get back to them, tell them that your accounting department has to reconcile the books to prevent a double payment. Basically have the attitude that excuses are cheaper than actually paying the debt and eventually the powerless creditor will give up and go away. Debt Cured." Kevin Trudeau

Sam Waltz
10-27-2008, 05:48 PM
Wow! JB Cases, is that really in his "Debt Cures" book? I knew he was a snake in the grass and an absolute piece of @#$ for the wool he pulled over the pool world's eyes, but that is an amazing quote that is turning out to be very revealling of Mr. Trudeau's actual character. In my opinion he should have been a politician, but I guess his lack of integrity is serving him well in the crooked world of business as well. I'd love to see the file the IRS has on this man! I'm sure it would be much better reading than the ignorance he's personally been responsible for putting to paper up to date!

Prince
10-27-2008, 07:55 PM
You see Prince it goes like this: Chapter 11 of Debt Cures They Don't Want You to Know About is called "The check's in the mail".

Here is an excerpt;

"When you owe people who are essentially powerless to collect the debt from you then you can consider them "paid" by maintainng that you sent them a check. When they complain that they didn't receive it simply say the "check's in the mail." Blame the postal service, tell them to be patient, remind them that "the postman always delivers", eventually. Offer to check your records and get back to them, tell them that your accounting department has to reconcile the books to prevent a double payment. Basically have the attitude that excuses are cheaper than actually paying the debt and eventually the powerless creditor will give up and go away. Debt Cured." Kevin Trudeau

Very well said. If he mailed me a free copy, I might read it (NOT). It would probably make for a better fire kindling. I don't dare drop another dollar to him, they already got me for 1K.

Dennis

rackmsuckr
10-27-2008, 08:06 PM
Mike and I were paid in full.

ribdoner
10-27-2008, 08:09 PM
ID "deano" was qouted or perhaps stated (it was late) on USTREAM chat during the OPEN that "all the players were paid."

Not sure if he/she denied mackin JB....not our beloved case maker:)

Marvel
10-27-2008, 08:15 PM
I think they've paid all to me, but I couldn't verify it through my internet banking as it remembers only until mid 2007 or something.

I've never heard anyone say they haven't got the last payment either. I recall I spoke about this issue when the last payment came, and I recall my friend also was happy to have been paid in full..

d_flash
10-27-2008, 08:17 PM
Maybe those people in the qualifiers are not considered "players" by KT's version of accounting. His latest book should be entitled, "Creative Accounting; 101 ways to cook the books"

I know of one local qualifier who says he hasn't received a dime.

>
>

d_flash, never bought into KT's double-speak.

>

ironman
10-27-2008, 09:32 PM

I just get sick eveerytime this whole fiasco comes up. What this guy did is just plain criminal and he should be tortured for it.

I may never forget the gut wrnching work Eydie did on this and posted here. I wish Kt and Deno would get in a 69 position and suffocate.

Fatboy
10-27-2008, 09:43 PM

Here is an excerpt;

LOL thats funny,

FBI: Investigations you dont want to know about. :rolleyes:

Fatboy
10-27-2008, 09:45 PM
I just get sick eveerytime this whole fiasco comes up. What this guy did is just plain criminal and he should be tortured for it.

I may never forget the gut wrnching work Eydie did on this and posted here. I wish Kt and Deno would get in a 69 position and suffocate.

he should use the fee he charged the guys in the PI last month to pay off the players,

ironman
10-27-2008, 09:50 PM
he should use the fee he charged the guys in the PI last month to pay off the players,

Nobody in the pool world has ever made me as sick as this guy.

TX Poolnut
10-27-2008, 10:20 PM
This is the latest on KY. He might have a tough time paying anyone anything for the next 3 years. Seems the FTC has him by the balls again.

http://www.ftc.gov/opa/2008/10/trudeau.shtm

JB Cases
10-27-2008, 10:41 PM
Wow! JB Cases, is that really in his "Debt Cures" book? I knew he was a snake in the grass and an absolute piece of @#$ for the wool he pulled over the pool world's eyes, but that is an amazing quote that is turning out to be very revealling of Mr. Trudeau's actual character. In my opinion he should have been a politician, but I guess his lack of integrity is serving him well in the crooked world of business as well. I'd love to see the file the IRS has on this man! I'm sure it would be much better reading than the ignorance he's personally been responsible for putting to paper up to date!

Lol, no, I didn't get this from the book but it wouldn't surprise me to find some kind of advice in there that is similar.

Didn't the the chapter title tip you off?.........."Chapter 11" :-)

jay helfert
10-28-2008, 06:17 AM

Here is an excerpt;

All I can say is that Dumbo learned his lessons well. He used all the above excuses with me when the IPT owed me $5,500. "The postal service out of Chicago is slow", "The accounting department works one month behind", "The check is in the mail" (yes he said that!), "The check must be lost", etc. etc.

In response to my posting on AZ about this late payment, he did have the courtesy to call me and unleash a stream of profanities about my insolence. I listened patiently while he vented and told him I was still waiting for the promised check. After a week of posting on here and busting his balls, I got my money via Fedex. I consider myself one of the lucky ones.

I knew then that the IPT would end bad for a lot of people, and it did. Now here he is again with a new scheme to enroll pool players in. Forgive me if I don't jump for joy.

Roy Steffensen
10-28-2008, 06:34 AM
The players who paid 2000 $ to join the qualifiers in Norway for the 2008-season (or was it 2007?) haven't been paid back in full yet.

catscradle
10-28-2008, 06:39 AM
All I can say is that Dumbo learned his lessons well. He used all the above excuses with me when the IPT owed me $5,500. "The postal service out of Chicago is slow", "The accounting department works one month behind", "The check is in the mail" (yes he said that!), "The check must be lost", etc. etc.

In response to my posting on AZ about this late payment, he did have the courtesy to call me and unleash a stream of profanities about my insolence. I listened patiently while he vented and told him I was still waiting for the promised check. After a week of posting on here and busting his balls, I got my money via Fedex. I consider myself one of the lucky ones.

I know then that the IPT would end bad for a lot of people, and it did. Now here he is again with a new scheme to enroll pool players in. Forgive me if I don't jump for joy.
Once a snake, always a snake. What amazes me is how pool players who are used to people trying to con them, got sucked in so easily. I will give KT credit for one thing he is a damn good con-man.
OT, I just hope we're all not being taken for a ride by another smooth as silk talker running for president (and winning).

NYC cue dude
10-28-2008, 07:07 AM
The players who paid 2000 $ to join the qualifiers in Norway for the 2008-season (or was it 2007?) haven't been paid back in full yet.

"IN FULL" or anything at all?

rg

Roy Steffensen
10-28-2008, 07:12 AM
"IN FULL" or anything at all?

rg

Talking to Line Kjorsvik right now, and she confirms that she has received 3 checks, of 333 $ each. In total she has received 999 $ of the 2000 $. She can't remember when she received the last check, long time ago...

bfdlad
10-28-2008, 07:37 AM
Ah I see Tom. I see why Dennis is unhappy now, I was only aware of the tournament payouts and that is what I was reffering to.

ironman
10-28-2008, 08:07 AM

I know then that the IPT would end bad for a lot of people, and it did. Now here he is again with a new scheme to enroll pool players in. Forgive me if I don't jump for joy.

"Jump for joy"?

Those with the IQ of a carrot will jump out of the way.

Wybrook
10-28-2008, 08:27 AM
. . .

Blackjack
10-28-2008, 08:36 AM
I saw KT coming in to rape the players and I sounded the whistle immediately. Not many people listened back then. All I heard about was how this guy was the savior of pool, how this was the chance for the pool players to be treated like they deserved to be treated, yada yada yada.

:rolleyes:

Since then, not much has changed in KT, his attitude, or the way he does business. Some people will get paid in full, some people won't. You have to realize that he never intended to pay the full amount anyway.

You live, you learn

(well... some of us live and learn while the rest just keep repeating the same mistakes over and over and over)

:shrug:

the420trooper
10-28-2008, 09:02 AM
You live, you learn

(well... some of us live and learn while the rest just keep repeating the same mistakes over and over and over)

:shrug:

Speaking of which, it's great to see you posting here again!:p

BOB_S
10-28-2008, 09:51 AM
I clicked tx poolnut's link to the FTC's website where this past August, a judge has (once again) barred Mr. Trudeau from infomercials for 3 years (this has been going on since 1998). Obviously a rhetorical question, but if he's been banned, why did I see him on TV this past Saturday in a 1/2 hour infomercial hawking a book on "FREE Goverment Programs" (or some such nonsense) (buy my book to find the thousands of goverment programs which will GIVE you (as opposed to loan you) money for practically anything.

Sounds like the FTC is all over him (not).

He's like the energizer bunny....he keeps going (scamming) and going.

nineballpaul
10-28-2008, 10:49 AM
I haven't been payed $1100 from Las Vegas. As a sponsor I had Sam Monday.
He was paid his winnings less 10% which should have gone to me. Filed all appropriate paperwork nothin as of yet. What has it been 2 years? Kiss that money goodbye they are a bunch of crooks.

jay helfert
10-28-2008, 11:49 AM
I think they've paid all to me, but I couldn't verify it through my internet banking as it remembers only until mid 2007 or something.

I've never heard anyone say they haven't got the last payment either. I recall I spoke about this issue when the last payment came, and I recall my friend also was happy to have been paid in full..

For whatever reason it seems the European players were paid in full. It is the American players who came up one check short.

Prince
10-28-2008, 12:07 PM
Well, this is all interesting news. Seems Lindsey doesn't have her facts straight. Believe it or not, Deno Andrews left me a voicemail after i had a conversation with her yesterday. I'm interested in hearing what he has to say, or what excuses he will throw out this time (for KT).

Dennis