PDA

View Full Version : Finally, some good news on pool tournaments.

JoeyA
10-27-2008, 03:37 PM
The Gulfport, MS, HANDICAPPED ONE POCKET tournament is sold out.
The tournament is Saturday & Sunday November 8-9 but I already have been told that some guys from New Orleans are going over on Thursday.

Right now, I have plans of going over on Friday, unless my many stake horses call me in early.:wink:

There are 32 players coming from as far away as California and Illinois to play in this unique tournament. There are several AZBers that will be there and I look forward to meeting all of them.

(Not this weekend but next weekend.) There has been some scuttlebutt about having some live-streaming on Sunday but it could be on Saturday also. If I hear anything else about the streaming, I will post it in this thread.

If you make any wagers, be sure and calculate the handicaps into your wager. Whichever way you bet, you will be GAMBLING. :banghead: :woot:

JoeyA

Tom In Cincy
10-27-2008, 03:43 PM
Good Luck Joey.

JohnH is looking forward to having a lot of fun with his SS check in hand.
I just wish I could get away from work to spend a long weekend on the GULF. :(

Holly
10-27-2008, 03:48 PM
This is wonderful news. I do hope it is streamed. Please keep us all informed Joey. Thanks again for the wonderful update.

dabarbr
10-27-2008, 03:50 PM
Great. Let us know if there will be live streaming. One pocket is the best game for spectators. Treat my ole buddy JH well. He bruises easy.

JoeyA
10-27-2008, 09:46 PM
Great. Let us know if there will be live streaming. One pocket is the best game for spectators. Treat my ole buddy JH well. He bruises easy.

I've got four B- players trying to beat me to his wallet. I'll make sure nothing is bruised and that he gets nothing more than a deep tissue massage. :smile:

JoeyA (coulda been a Rolfer)