PDA

View Full Version : Big O's in Tampa, FL

Johnnyt
10-27-2008, 07:44 PM
Anyone play at Big O's in Tampa? Are the tables nice? How much an hour? Who is the house pro if any? Johnnyt

student4ever
10-27-2008, 07:53 PM
I've been by there but never stopped in! Sorry for the no help response....

poolstar31
10-27-2008, 08:56 PM
There are a few players there. There several "veterans" that hang out and play in the daytime. They have a $8 flat rate for the whole day a couple times a week.
They have a good tournament on Sundays. 30-40 players I believe.
They have GC 4s and Olhausen tables. I think there are about 30 tables.

I dont think there is a house pro, but Ive seen Cory D there a few times.

Its a nice place.

edited for clarity regarding the flat rate.

Johnnyt
10-27-2008, 09:28 PM
There are a few players there. There several "veterans" that hang out and play in the daytime. They have a $8/hr all day rate a couple times a week.
They have a good tournament on Sundays. 30-40 players I believe.
They have GC 4s and Olhausen tables. I think there are about 30 tables.

I dont think there is a house pro, but Ive seen Cory D there a few times.

Its a nice place.

Thank you poolstar31. Sounds like I need to go check it out to see how many tries it will take for me to run a rack after 3 years of not playing. Johnnyt

poolstar31
10-27-2008, 09:59 PM
On Monday it is $8 flat to play all day until closing

Johnnyt
10-28-2008, 02:14 AM
That's a great deal $8 for all day, but my all day pool days are over I'm afraid. I'll be very happy after playing for two hours at a time. Johnnyt

TripXQ
10-28-2008, 03:50 AM
Exactly where is Big O's in Tampa? I haven't been down there recently and am a little out of touch with the pool rooms in the area. Thanks in advance for the directions.
Tom Gedris, Triple Cross Cues:cool:

Snapshot9
10-28-2008, 06:28 AM
We have our tourneys, if you all ready didn't know at Big O's Billiards 11780A N. Dale Mabry Tampa, Florida 33618, between Fowler and Fletcher 2 lights before Fletcher on the left w/ Bay City Plywood, & O Briens in the same shopping center, on the left hand side (heading South to North). Awesome tourneys, & payouts and Awesome players! Its only going to get better, and ready to expand! 3 Brand New $.75 F5 Tornado Tables more than willing to go even 5 TABLES! and use one as a NON-Tourney Table, Practice or Loose your still playing what you came to do and play Foosball!
Our Tourneys are Wenesday $5 per player, and Friday $10 per player nights at 9:00 PM. !!Check your Stats, Points, Money winners, Winning percentage, who you played with History and much much more right here at Netfoos.com then go to Locations, and click "Center of Attraction Central Florida Foose Tampa"!!
Big O's is a billiards / Sports Bar, with 23 Pool Tables, 6 new Dart Boards, the Boxer & Basketball Machines, Shuffleboard, Touch Screens, with LOTS of room & seating for us. I'm trying to get my laptop wireless there so everything will be just perfect so, GO BIG and come to BIG O'S!