PDA

View Full Version : Go Johnny Go

BigDogatLarge
10-29-2008, 04:31 AM
It is good to see JA at the top of the list again. I met him two or three years ago and found him to be a nice guy and very personable. He spent about an hour signing autographs and talking to the fans. I still have my mementos from that day.

Congratulations go to you Johnny...

Dwight

ironman
10-29-2008, 05:12 AM
It is good to see JA at the top of the list again. I met him two or three years ago and found him to be a nice guy and very personable. He spent about an hour signing autographs and talking to the fans. I still have my mementos from that day.

Congratulations go to you Johnny...

Dwight

I was thinking about him the other day while driving. The man just never goes away.

There has been a lot of talk on here about the best 9 ball players and their are many different opinions on this and for lots of reasons. Ms, Buddy, Earl, Wimpy, and so on and so on. I'm not sure which way I would vote.

Johnny Archer is a threat after all these years to win anything he enters, anyplace and any time. IMO, he is the most consistent day in and day out of any I can remember.

He is a nice man too. He is easy to approach and conciouss of who is is and what he represents. A good guy.

akaTrigger
10-29-2008, 08:03 AM
Johnny is a GREAT guy! I really admire not only his ability but his personality, too. He's great with his fans.

I enjoyed the exhibition and pool school with Johnny and Earl and everyone had only nice things to say about Johnny.

He is genuine and humble. And a hellava player! :)

"The Player of the Decade" <-- describes him well!

blueridge
10-29-2008, 08:11 AM
Johnny is a GREAT guy! I really admire not only his ability but his personality, too. He's great with his fans.

I enjoyed the exhibition and pool school with Johnny and Earl and everyone had only nice things to say about Johnny.

He is genuine and humble. And a hellava player! :)

"The Player of the Decade" <-- describes him well!

I went to the Johnny and Earl's pool school recently, and Johnny was a really nice guy. I don't totally agree with the humble part. During the pool school, he asked us if we were "ready to get our assess kicked" before a playing a rack of 8-ball with each student. :grin-square:

Earl was a nicer guy than I expected when he wasn't on one of his rants.

Meezer Girl
10-29-2008, 11:05 AM
I went to the Johnny and Earl's pool school recently, and Johnny was a really nice guy. I don't totally agree with the humble part. During the pool school, he asked us if we were "ready to get our assess kicked" before a playing a rack of 8-ball with each student. :grin-square:

Earl was a nicer guy than I expected when he wasn't on one of his rants.

He did the same with our "class" and he had a smile on his face - I think he is allowed to have a sense of humor. Besides, he is only stating a fact :D

I have been a fan of his for many years. I have a great respect for his game and that he carries himself as a professional. Seems like he has always been readily accessible to his fans.

akaTrigger
10-29-2008, 11:09 AM
He did the same with our "class" and he had a smile on his face - I think he is allowed to have a sense of humor.

I completely agree! Thank you for speaking up about that.