PDA

View Full Version : michigan players tour welcomes azs own sde as a partner

miplayerstour
10-29-2008, 12:11 PM
Sde has shown such committment and a true desire to help promote the sport of pool and the mpt that i have officially added him as part owner. He now owns a small percentage of the company which is entering into many other things.

Sde has held a full time job and still makes time to do whatever it takes to bring live streaming of our events to all of you. He also provides valuable input that will help the tour and company to grow in the right direction. Stay tuned we have a few exciting things coming for all of you!!

Please help me to congratulate sde on his achievement and in becoming a partner in our little company.
Im glad to have him as a partner!!

poolpop63
10-29-2008, 12:27 PM
for those of us that don't know.... how do u pronounce sde?

Quesports
10-29-2008, 01:04 PM
Sde has shown such committment and a true desire to help promote the sport of pool and the mpt that i have officially added him as part owner. He now owns a small percentage of the company which is entering into many other things.

Sde has held a full time job and still makes time to do whatever it takes to bring live streaming of our events to all of you. He also provides valuable input that will help the tour and company to grow in the right direction. Stay tuned we have a few exciting things coming for all of you!!

Please help me to congratulate sde on his achievement and in becoming a partner in our little company.

While we are at it I would like to compliment you folks for the recent event that was live streamed! Lot of fun to watch and again THANKS for all your hard work!!
Dan

Ed Simmons
10-29-2008, 01:08 PM
Congratulations, Steve!
The Michigan Tour has just gone up in value!

curlyscues
10-29-2008, 02:37 PM

thats pretty cool. you have made a good move here.

keep up the good work.

michigan players need this.

M.C.

sjm
10-29-2008, 02:45 PM
Thanks, SDE, for your commitment to our game.

Neil
10-29-2008, 03:20 PM

miplayerstour
10-29-2008, 04:14 PM
Sde now owns a percentage of players tour productions which owns the mpt.....players tour productions has a number of profitable ventures and we hope eventually will have very impressive professional profitable events.

So, he has more to gain in the long term by becoming a partner not just recognition for helping out the non profit mpt peice!!

poolpop63
10-29-2008, 04:16 PM
thanks ...... Neil u just put Einstein to shame. Now I'll ask the rest of the world that has more common sence than u ...who sde is since I guess my reference to how do u pronounce sde was take literally. Or is this just a "good ole boy's" club and outsiders arent supposed to find out? Does any else know who sde is?

Neil
10-29-2008, 04:29 PM

sde
10-29-2008, 07:24 PM
He is a poster on here. Those are his initials. His first name is Steve. I don't know if he wants his last name known, so he can tell you if he wants to. You're right, I must be the dummy for answering the question you actually asked. I didn't realize that you must be female, which would mean answering the question you were thinking of, not the one you asked. Like my wife does all the time.

Neil I don't mind my name being posted. For all that don't know me I am Steve Elzinga, known here on AzB as sde.

First I would like to thank Rita for making the offer of a % of the MPT. We see good things in the furture for pool in Michigan.

Steve

btw
Neil is this the tape you are referring to.
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/813669

curlyscues
10-29-2008, 10:30 PM
Neil I don't mind my name being posted. For all that don't know me I am Steve Elzinga, known here on AzB as sde.

First I would like to thank Rita for making the offer of a % of the MPT. We see good things in the furture for pool in Michigan.

Steve

btw
Neil is this the tape you are referring to.
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/813669
i know you will do a good job. between the two of you i am expecting great things for the MPT in the future.

i know i'll continue playing in it (if i don't break any more body parts in the meantime).

M.C.

YaktyYak
10-29-2008, 11:21 PM
Congrats..... and good luck to the MPT for future events

I got to start shooting in those Fri. night minis by the way.....

-Kyle

sde
10-30-2008, 07:46 AM
Thanks for the kind words.

I have been involved in this game that we all love, on and off, since 1965. I have never been a great player, C+ on my best days, and never really took the game all that seriously to become a better player. For all the knowledge that I have accumulated over the years, I have resigned myself to the fact that I am missing that natural ability that will raise me to the next level.

I joined AzB a couple of years ago looking for info on the IPT (that was BEFORE I knew better) and quickly became hooked on being here. While here I have seen all of the contributions to the game/sport and this forum that so many have given and I have tried to contribute to the forums in any way that I could.

When Rita started the Michigan Players Tour, I seen it as a way that I could give back to the game/sport and support pool in Michigan.

I showed up at the first MPT event with a digital camera that was video capable, shot a few hundred pics and a little bit of video and posted most of it on line. Those pics and video can still be seen on the MPT website. After that first event I purchased new gear and with the help of Curly, curlyscues here on AzB and with the encouragement of Rita, I did my first live stream at the second MPT event, in August.

Now after streaming a total of three events with plenty of positive response and encouragement from those that have viewing and from many of the players at the events, I find myself, along with Rita, looking for ways to improve the quality of the product that we are providing.

Rita and I have enrolled in a TV production class at a local public access channel and beginning next year we will have the Finals and Semi Finals of MPT events televised locally here in Grand Rapids.

Rita has many ideas on what we can do to improve the image of pool and to promote the game, stay tuned for more to come in the future and I am glad to be a part of that future.

Rita, I think we make a great team and I thank you again for making me a partner in your company.

Thank you in advance to all who will support us by viewing our live streaming events.

Steve Elzinga

sde
10-30-2008, 07:48 AM
Congrats..... and good luck to the MPT for future events

I got to start shooting in those Fri. night minis by the way.....

-Kyle
When you do make it to an event stop by and introduce yourself.

Steve

rope_one
10-30-2008, 10:11 AM
Congrats and nice job SDE. The mi pool tour is a really great thing. Your efforts are appreciated.

YaktyYak
10-30-2008, 02:51 PM
When you do make it to an event stop by and introduce yourself.

Steve

You've probably seen me or know of me and don't even know it! I am usually shoot at breakroom even on their sunday tourney and have shot down sands west in their weds/thurs handicap tourneys. I'm also on 4 APA teams. But breakroom is usually where I can be found. :smile:

Good luck on the MPT, hopefully I'll be around when they have another even at Breakroom.

-Kyle

akaTrigger
10-31-2008, 10:33 AM
Awesome news and congrats SDE!

akaTrigger
10-31-2008, 10:35 AM
thanks ...... Neil u just put Einstein to shame. Now I'll ask the rest of the world that has more common sence than u ...who sde is since I guess my reference to how do u pronounce sde was take literally. Or is this just a "good ole boy's" club and outsiders arent supposed to find out? Does any else know who sde is?

What's with the rude remarks? You asked the question and quite honestly, I didn't know what you were asking either and Neil was being FUNNY. Hello?

Next time be more specific, as you did this this post.

Give me a break.

DennyS
10-31-2008, 10:40 AM
Congrats Steve, I think you and Rita will work good together. Looking forward to many more MPT events in the future.

Neil
10-31-2008, 11:02 AM