PDA

View Full Version : Barbox in Screen Room in Florida

Johnnyt
10-29-2008, 02:09 PM
Anyone have or know someone that has a barbox in a sreen room in Florida or any state that gets humid? Johnnyt

Johnnyt
10-29-2008, 03:43 PM
I take it there aren't that many, if any people that do this. Even if I had to replace the whole darn table every 2 years I'd do it. Johnnyt

TXsouthpaw
10-29-2008, 03:44 PM
Johnny u sure do ask some weird questions sometimes. Last time it was if any one knew any pool halls around tampa that DONT serve alcohol. I dont think anyone knew of one. Oh and fwiw i know alot of people in south texas that have a barbox in there unfinished garage. The humidity which can be in the 80's sometimes isnt so bad. Its just to hot to play in there though.

Johnnyt
10-29-2008, 03:56 PM
Johnny u sure do ask some weird questions sometimes. Last time it was if any one knew any pool halls around tampa that DONT serve alcohol. I dont think anyone knew of one. Oh and fwiw i know alot of people in south texas that have a barbox in there unfinished garage. The humidity which can be in the 80's sometimes isnt so bad. Its just to hot to play in there though.

Thank you. I figure weird questions were as good as the same old ones over and over and over again. Johnnyt

TXsouthpaw
10-29-2008, 03:58 PM
Thank you. I figure weird questions were as good as the same old ones over and over and over again. Johnnyt
no problemo. I just thought it was funny. I was just wonderin what goes on in that mind of yours.

kevin s
10-29-2008, 04:40 PM
Are you moving to Florida for the winter ? If so,... mannn I'm jealous!:grin:

Johnnyt
10-29-2008, 05:07 PM
Are you moving to Florida for the winter ? If so,... mannn I'm jealous!:grin:

No, I've lived in Florida since 1980 with a 2 year nursing assignment in NC in 87-89. Born Long Island, NY and lived there 40 years with 2 year side trip to Alaska. Johnnyt

kevin s
10-29-2008, 06:08 PM
No, I've lived in Florida since 1980 with a 2 year nursing assignment in NC in 87-89. Born Long Island, NY and lived there 40 years with 2 year side trip to Alaska. Johnnyt
Cool. I lived in Palm Harbor ( close to strokers ) in 2005 and 2006. I am planning a two week vacation there some time this winter. I sure miss living there!