PDA

View Full Version : Fairly new cuemaker

tucson9ball
10-29-2008, 03:19 PM
I have read tons of threads about guys waiting over a year for a cue and sometimes more. Some of these guys complain about getting ripped off completely, never getting a cue. Well, I don't usually promote somebody else but, I personally know of this guy in Tucson that makes cues in his shop behind his house. His name is Keith Nickerson and let me tell ya, he is a perfectionist. Many guys around here play with his cues and I haven't heard a complaint yet. Anyway, here is a link to his website and let the pics speak for themselves. http://www.nickersoncues.com/

tucson9ball
10-29-2008, 03:49 PM
Let me add that Keith is a real stand up guy. He will not ripp anybody off. He is probably one of the most pleasant guys that you will ever deal with. Also, on his site there are pics of his game room. Most of the things in there were also made by Keith himself.:thumbup:

manwon
10-29-2008, 04:18 PM
Let me add that Keith is a real stand up guy. He will not ripp anybody off. He is probably one of the most pleasant guys that you will ever deal with. Also, on his site there are pics of his game room. Most of the things in there were also made by Keith himself.:thumbup:

Just remember one thing, when you promote some one to any Internet Forum you also become responsible for that persons future actions. My forum members don't understand this, and they also don't understand when people also blame them for bad deals.

I am not saying that there is anything wrong with the gentleman you are promoting, and I also do not mean any disrespect for my coments, but it is what it is!!:)

Have a nice day

Thunderball
10-29-2008, 06:28 PM
Nice looking cues imo...seems to have no trouble moving them either (only two available) so that says somthing no doubt.

Beautiful table....man I wish I had those skills.

Buster8001
10-30-2008, 06:21 AM
Just remember one thing, when you promote some one to any Internet Forum you also become responsible for that persons future actions. My forum members don't understand this, and they also don't understand when people also blame them for bad deals.

I am not saying that there is anything wrong with the gentleman you are promoting, and I also do not mean any disrespect for my coments, but it is what it is!!:)

Have a nice day

Well, said Sir.

Josh

AnitoKid
10-31-2008, 01:45 PM
Nice looking cues!

Thanks for the link!

:)