PDA

View Full Version : Indy Q

Matt_24
10-30-2008, 04:16 AM
Could someone go to the main page on www.indyq.com and translate that first paragraph in red for me?

WalkerInTN
10-30-2008, 04:26 AM
Looks like the ramblings of a drunk to me.

hangemhigh
10-30-2008, 04:37 AM
You mean this> Copied from Indy-q's web-site

A Whole Lot Of Cue At A Great Price
Click Here To View These New Cues
Photographs Posting Soonyou know I think I allowed some of that that happened

I don't protect my backside... like the Ron Thomas I should've had a contract I should schedule D. you know I shouldn't@. I mean lots is like and it happens in other and I mean I've done that I frankly that run along with the you know who has never sure he Roy and by four I totally agree with that I have no I had a man called me from Maryland someplace in Maryland he told me about 10 days two weeks ago is initial questions were who owns GTF cases who are well is I said there is a variety of people that are far as in the world who are you on authorized dealer knew exactly me to question his longest on authorized dealer wife you don't use your blog would GTF align on a dealer cues and cases well this or that and I said something later in the conversation I said something like I you know these cases were developed to be the finest cases in the way of cue protection and security yada yada yada

jus4funbilliard
10-30-2008, 04:38 AM
I started a thread about this too thought it was because i was on my cell phone someone replied asked which part i was asking about on his site

hackerda
10-30-2008, 04:39 AM
WOW! Don't drink and type.

Dean:D

Devilish48
10-30-2008, 04:40 AM
Could someone go to the main page on www.indyq.com and translate that first paragraph in red for me?

Sorry, I never majored in alchoholic ramblings. He seems to go off on another tangent with every second word. What ANY of that has to do with Capone cues is beyond me.

Chris

Craig Fales
10-30-2008, 04:48 AM
Sorry, I never majored in alchoholic ramblings. He seems to go off on another tangent with every second word. What ANY of that has to do with Capone cues is beyond me.

Chris
I thought it was Ron Thomas....or GTF....or ah never mind. LOLz

CocoboloCowboy
10-30-2008, 05:07 AM
Roy is Roy what can we say.

jus4funbilliard
10-30-2008, 10:01 AM
Indy q website ok now what time did it get straightened out