PDA

View Full Version : A quick introduction

nathandumoulin
10-30-2008, 06:20 AM
I've been following this forum for a few months now, and I must say that I'm very impressed with everyone here. Almost everyone who posts here seems to have both courtesy and respect, something that appears to be lacking on other online forums.

Anyway, I just figured I'd take a minute to introduce myself. My name is Nathan, and I'm from Toronto Canada. :)

no-sho
10-30-2008, 06:25 AM
I've been following this forum for a few months now, and I must say that I'm very impressed with everyone here. Almost everyone who posts here seems to have both courtesy and respect, something that appears to be lacking on other online forums.

Anyway, I just figured I'd take a minute to introduce myself. My name is Nathan, and I'm from Toronto Canada. :)

Greeting's Nathan,
Glad you came aboard. Az has its ups and downs but we are all united by the game!

no-sho

smokeandapancak
10-30-2008, 06:33 AM

you realize that this AZ right... sounds like that post was meant for some other board!!

If you would like to keep that preception of this joint then stay away from NPR

Joking aside...... welcome aboard!

SpiderWebComm
10-30-2008, 06:43 AM
Pleased to meet you :)

gatorcc
10-30-2008, 06:48 AM

Welcome to the forum.

Black-Balled
10-30-2008, 07:14 AM
Admission is the first step in recovery.

Best o' luck!

tigerallenyim
10-30-2008, 07:29 AM
you realize that this AZ right... sounds like that post was meant for some other board!!

If you would like to keep that preception of this joint then stay away from NPR

Joking aside...... welcome aboard!
yep... learning to filter out NPR posts.
Welcome to AZB Nathan!

nathandumoulin
10-30-2008, 08:55 AM
These responses are indeed proof that AzB is a friendly community. Hopefully no one proves me wrong anytime soon. :p

Thanks everyone.

jimmy-leggs
10-30-2008, 09:05 AM
Welcome fellow canadian.Hope you enjoy your stay.

Texas Prez
10-30-2008, 09:29 AM
welcome to the forum!! I pretty new too and I feel the same way...great people, differing opinions, common interest....if only congress could take a note from this forum

Mike Porter
10-30-2008, 12:21 PM
Nathan, welcome to the board. I am from Ontario also, but about 500 miles (800km) straight north of you.

Mike

Tim-n-NM
10-30-2008, 12:38 PM
Welcome Nathan. Enjoy!!!!

TXsouthpaw
10-30-2008, 01:56 PM
welcome to the jungle :)

Andrew Manning
10-30-2008, 02:05 PM
These responses are indeed proof that AzB is a friendly community. Hopefully no one proves me wrong anytime soon.

Somebody will; you should just hope it doesn't happen too often, and choose not to be part of the problem yourself. A thick skin, and a tendency to give the benefit of the doubt, go a long way. Looking forward to reading your posts.

-Andrew

sfleinen
10-30-2008, 02:14 PM
welcome to the forum!! I pretty new too and I feel the same way...great people, differing opinions, common interest....if only congress could take a note from this forum

:eek: Eek! We have Politics leaking out of NPR into the Main forum! No! NO! NOOOOOOOO!!!! <Runs screaming out of room with arms waving above head, like the MacAulay Culkin scene in the first Home Alone movie.>

All kidding aside, welcome aboard!
-Sean

Milo
10-30-2008, 02:59 PM
Welcome to AZ Billiards Nathan.:)

dfweyer
10-30-2008, 03:01 PM
No lets prove him wrong... yer gonna miss this shot, you JACKASZ

sjm
10-30-2008, 05:34 PM
Welcome, Nathan. Don't be shy about posting. There's no rank around here. If you love talking about pool, you are already one of us!

JoeyA
10-30-2008, 05:52 PM

WOW! This is your observation?

AZ Billiards must be turning a corner. ( At Last)

Welcome to the forum, Natham. :)

Thanks for posting your thoughts.

JoeyA

Ed Simmons
10-31-2008, 06:26 AM
Wlcome! Jump right in...the water's fine.

rossaroni
10-31-2008, 06:29 AM
These responses are indeed proof that AzB is a friendly community. Hopefully no one proves me wrong anytime soon. :p

Thanks everyone.

Go screw yourself!

:grin-square: :p:) :thumbup: Welcome!!!

Bigtruck
10-31-2008, 08:58 AM
Welcome to AZ!!!

Look forward to your contributions. FYI, we like to laugh. ;) :D

Thanks

Ray