PDA

View Full Version : Blackjack back

iba7467
10-30-2008, 07:03 AM
Blackjack just posted about a high run in the straight pool section. For all who have missed his input here, go over and post your support. He is also posting in the main forum. Come on back Blackjack.

Gregg
10-30-2008, 07:40 AM
Blackjack just posted about a high run in the straight pool section. For all who have missed his input here, go over and post your support. He is also posting in the main forum. Come on back Blackjack.

NOBODY has been as big a supporter of BlackJack, here and on other message boards over the years as I am.

That said, this is not the 1st staged walkout I've seen, and I would suggest letting him come back on his own accord.

He knows how much his willingness to helps others, including myself means to all of us. I've told him personally both publicly and privately.

SpiderWebComm
10-30-2008, 08:14 AM
NOBODY has been as big a supporter of BlackJack, here and on other message boards over the years as I am.

That said, this is not the 1st staged walkout I've seen, and I would suggest letting him come back on his own accord.

He knows how much his willingness to helps others, including myself means to all of us. I've told him personally both publicly and privately.

I would disagree. It's not what I would call a staged walk-out. Someone was being a dick and he couldn't hack it. He chooses to not engage and leave rather than internet-fight. I don't blame him. Now that he's posting again, I just hope he doesn't have to fight-off sweater-knitters.

Stones
10-30-2008, 08:19 AM
All I can say is the quality and integrity of this forum is much higher with Blackjack posting.

Stones

Bigtruck
10-30-2008, 08:50 AM
All I can say is the quality and integrity of this forum is much higher with Blackjack posting.

Stones

Tap Tap Tap!

When people get confrontational and ugly, we need to send in the posse!!

If someone is being an arse, I got your back as do several others here. We have many great peace keepers in addition to Mr Wilson,Chucklez65 and AZHousepro. That's what makes this place so great.;)

Ray
(spreading the love)

ps FYI - It's better to keep the peace in private (when possible)

BigDogatLarge
10-30-2008, 10:11 AM
Tap Tap Tap!

When people get confrontational and ugly, we need to send in the posse!!

If someone is being an arse, I got your back as do several others here. We have many great peace keepers in addition to Mr Wilson,Chucklez65 and AZHousepro. That's what makes this place so great.;)

Ray
(spreading the love)

ps FYI - It's better to keep the peace in private (when possible)

Move over and let me stand in there as well...

Dwight

Jigger
10-30-2008, 10:42 AM
BlackJack,

Please remember, you're appreciated here. Don't allow the next jerk influence you.

Thanks for your contributions to AZB.