PDA

View Full Version : Axon Products

gulyassy
10-30-2008, 07:35 AM
Axon, a very innovative company in Greenville, South Carolina will be handling the new Shaft Freeze shaft coating. They are a finishing products company among other high tech items that has developed this revolutionary new product. They do accounts like Delta Airlines for instance. Their product is the best on the market like you might imagine making finishing products for jets. This new shaft product in my opinion will change the pool cue industry. No more blue or oxidation, no more shaft cleans always slick and will promote stabilization. As a cue maker this product has save me thousands of dollars in more usable shafts. I have a pile of shaft wood that is knee high and I have not thrown any in the pile for months. Thanks to Tim Chew, the chemist at Axon and to Carlos the owner that believed it could be done.
Call Axon at 864-299-2819.

XxMerlinxX
10-30-2008, 09:46 AM
How does it hold up to dings and dents?

gulyassy
10-30-2008, 11:38 AM
How does it hold up to dings and dents?
Well being that it is harder than the finish on the butt, it holds up quite well. It can be dinged with a good hit but I have had the Shaft Freeze on my shaft for 2 months and there are no dings with just regular play and I have played in a tournament with it. It feels like a good cleaning by one of the top cue repair men like Joe Blackburn or Guido Orlandi.

ndakotan
10-30-2008, 12:13 PM
Do I have to send a shaft in to get it done or can you sell it in a bottle?

Scott Lee
10-30-2008, 07:46 PM
I talked to Mike last weekend, in VA. He showed me the product, and had a shaft that had the product on it. I was impressed with it. It was VERY slick! You can send your shaft to him, or you can buy the product and applicator, and do it yourself (but you need a lathe to put in on properly).

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

gulyassy
10-31-2008, 05:45 AM
Just call AXON for the product. It will be ready for orders next week.

AnitoKid
10-31-2008, 01:17 PM
Much thanks for the info!

mreightball
11-01-2008, 05:37 AM
Just call AXON for the product. It will be ready for orders next week.
What is the price?
Ron

gulyassy
11-01-2008, 08:26 AM
What is the price?
Ron
It is $40.00 plus shipping which includes a free spray applicator (only does about 10 ounces). The applicator is only a one time deal with the test kit.

gulyassy
11-02-2008, 11:23 AM
It is $40.00 plus shipping which includes a free spray applicator (only does about 10 ounces). The applicator is only a one time deal with the test kit.
Don't miss out on the newest most revolutionary product to hit the billiard industry since the ferrule/tip. You will love SHAFT FREEZE.

Jule
11-02-2008, 02:00 PM
Could it be used on an already blued shaft, if someone didn't mind the looks of it? Would it still be slicky?

gulyassy
11-03-2008, 06:19 AM
Could it be used on an already blued shaft, if someone didn't mind the looks of it? Would it still be slicky?
I would have to sand out most of the blue and old wax but the material can be applied to your shaft. Send it to me.

gulyassy
11-03-2008, 03:03 PM
The very nice lady at Axon is Tonja, she will be taking orders, most of the time.864-299-2819