PDA

View Full Version : Omaha has been added to the Legends and Champions Pool Tour with Archer & Stricklan

bfdlad
10-30-2008, 08:46 AM
We are happy to announce that we have added another stop to the Legends and Champions Pool Tour with Johnny Archer and Earl Strickland.

We will be holding a exhibition at Strokers in Omaha, Nebraska on Thursday November 20th at 8.00pm. The exhibitions are alot of fun so if you are in the area make sure you put that date on your calendar.

We will also be holding a Pool School taught by both Johnny Archer and Earl Strickland on Friday November 21st from 11.00am to 3.00pm.
This four hour school will have a maximum of 12 students, we then divide the 12 students into two groups of six. six will work with Johnny for two hours and six will work with Earl for two hours. After the two hours are up each group will switch to the other pro for the remaining two hours.
The fee for this great opportunity is only $200.00 per person. Please remember there are only 12 spots total.

If you would like more information or would like to sign up for the school please contact Mark Cantrill at 480-612-7732 or email cantrillmark@yahoo.com

For a full list of tour stops throughout the Mid West you can go to www.johnnyarcher.net

bfdlad
10-30-2008, 11:55 AM
Just had to bump

smoooothstroke
10-30-2008, 02:26 PM
How has that been going so far?

Has any AZB-er attended this?

Any problems or funny stories?

bfdlad
10-30-2008, 04:11 PM
How has that been going so far?

Has any AZB-er attended this?

Any problems or funny stories?
On our travels I have met alot of Azers and I think its awesome to actually meet these people that I see on here all the time.
I got Stones up to play Archer in the exhibition in San Antonio. I have had a couple of email responses for the Omaha school so far but not enough yet. But this only happened yesterday when the decision was made so I am hoping it won't take too long to fill. Times are hard out there though, The last story I told I think was yesterday on a different thread but I enjoyed it so i will tell you this one.
So we are at an exhibition and this guy really made me laugh, he asked if he could take a picture of me and Earl. He was about to take the pic when he said "Man I can't believe this, I'm taking a picture of the greatest player that ever lived AND Earl Strickland in the same picture" U should have seen Earls face it was priceless.

Meezer Girl
10-30-2008, 04:24 PM
We are happy to announce that we have added another stop to the Legends and Champions Pool Tour with Johnny Archer and Earl Strickland.

We will be holding a exhibition at Strokers in Omaha, Nebraska on Thursday November 20th at 8.00pm. The exhibitions are alot of fun so if you are in the area make sure you put that date on your calendar.

We will also be holding a Pool School taught by both Johnny Archer and Earl Strickland on Friday November 21st from 11.00am to 3.00pm.
This four hour school will have a maximum of 12 students, we then divide the 12 students into two groups of six. six will work with Johnny for two hours and six will work with Earl for two hours. After the two hours are up each group will switch to the other pro for the remaining two hours.
The fee for this great opportunity is only $200.00 per person. Please remember there are only 12 spots total.

If you would like more information or would like to sign up for the school please contact Mark Cantrill at 480-612-7732 or email cantrillmark@yahoo.com

For a full list of tour stops throughout the Mid West you can go to www.johnnyarcher.net

Nice new Avatar :)

For anyone in Omaha who is "sitting on the fence" I highly recommend that you take advantage of this opportunity. It is informative, you can ask whatever questions you want, watch & listen. On top of that you will have a great fun time.

TXsouthpaw
10-30-2008, 05:25 PM
that is a nice avatar. Looks like a poolhall i know :)

bfdlad
10-31-2008, 07:31 AM
that is a nice avatar. Looks like a poolhall i know :)
I think that Paradise Billiards in Corpus. Thats right I met you there, I like that place.

cincyman
10-31-2008, 07:40 AM
You know its an election year and your sick of reading all the political shite when i only clicked on this because i thought it said "Obama has been added to the legends............."

Anyone else do that lol WOW

bfdlad
10-31-2008, 07:57 AM
You know its an election year and your sick of reading all the political shite when i only clicked on this because i thought it said "Obama has been added to the legends............."

Thought about asking him Tom but we cam to the agreement that he can't really do much as far as trick shots go.

bfdlad
10-31-2008, 07:58 AM

Sorry I called you Tom, I was thinking Tomincincy.

JD_Hogg
10-31-2008, 08:15 AM

Hi bfdlad,

Any chance of you doing some dates in Canada,

Im sure you could book a few full shows/lessons around my area.

BrandyWine
10-31-2008, 08:24 AM
Very cool..an Omaha stop. Take your jackets; it's cold.;)

If you can get the chance, catch a cab down to the French Underground near South end of the city to a place called Spaghetti Works and visit all the little shops it is quite fun. Omaha is known for their steaks. There is quite a few restraunts that pull their beef straight from the stockyards. Yummo! I don't know about now but the Arby's used to use "real beef" up there, may wanna check that out too. It's hard to go back to "processed beef" after that.:frown:

Mike and I met in Bellevue, NE over 25 years ago. I'll let Mike know about this tread as he was telling me about a room in Bellevue that did something special in the last few days. May be able to pick up a few more.

Donna :cool:

PS>Don't rule out Council Bluffs (IOWA); they are just over the Missouri River.:thumbup:

bfdlad
10-31-2008, 08:40 AM
Hi bfdlad,

Any chance of you doing some dates in Canada,

Im sure you could book a few full shows/lessons around my area.
I think the closest we come this time is Wisconsin and I am not sure as to if or when we will be able to make a trip in Canada we have to finish the USA first. We even have someone wanting to book Johnny and Earl in Scotland believe it or not. But obviously Canada should come first, I have had quite a few emails asking about Canada though. Thank you for your interest and I will be sure to make contact with you when the time comes,

CamposCues
11-05-2008, 06:59 AM
Crap, just saw this. This is good news. The only crappy thing is the exhibition is on league night. That's kind of a bummer.

dfweyer
11-05-2008, 07:49 AM
BUMP.. Would like to make it down for the exhibition...sounds like fun!

blueridge
11-05-2008, 08:01 AM
QUOTE=bfdlad]On our travels I have met alot of Azers and I think its awesome to actually meet these people that I see on here all the time.
I got Stones up to play Archer in the exhibition in San Antonio. I have had a couple of email responses for the Omaha school so far but not enough yet. But this only happened yesterday when the decision was made so I am hoping it won't take too long to fill. Times are hard out there though, The last story I told I think was yesterday on a different thread but I enjoyed it so i will tell you this one.
So we are at an exhibition and this guy really made me laugh, he asked if he could take a picture of me and Earl. He was about to take the pic when he said "Man I can't believe this, I'm taking a picture of the greatest player that ever lived AND Earl Strickland in the same picture" U should have seen Earls face it was priceless.[/QUOTE]

Did he look like this?

80819[

!Smorgass Bored
11-05-2008, 08:08 AM
" Omaha has been added to the Legends and Champions Pool Tour with Archer & Strickland"

LOL :) LMAO
You see what can happen when you stop to read the NPR Forum before the Main Forum ?
I was certain this title read, "Obama has been added to the Legends and Champions Pool Tour."

Doug
( I need a drink........... and some Visine) imo

bfdlad
11-05-2008, 09:04 AM
QUOTE=bfdlad]On our travels I have met alot of Azers and I think its awesome to actually meet these people that I see on here all the time.
So we are at an exhibition and this guy really made me laugh, he asked if he could take a picture of me and Earl. He was about to take the pic when he said "Man I can't believe this, I'm taking a picture of the greatest player that ever lived AND Earl Strickland in the same picture" U should have seen Earls face it was priceless.

Did he look like this?

80819[[/QUOTE]
LOL thats it.

lady9ball
11-05-2008, 10:38 AM

Too funny! I was just going to post the same thing! :smile:

BrandyWine
11-10-2008, 02:05 PM
Bump ....for....Nebraska .....Shuckers!!!!!