PDA

View Full Version : Calling all Europeans (help needed)

9 ball
10-30-2008, 03:00 PM
Are there any european az members out there who can tell me of european websites that sell the scorpion range of cues because so far I have had no luck, I would use an american site but the price + shipping + import tax from the states would go way over my budget.

Whereas costs would be lower if I could by the cue from a european dealer.

Any help is appreciated.

bfdlad
10-30-2008, 03:38 PM
Go to Cuestix international website and look for the contact info and they will be able to answer your question I think. Are you just looking for one cue or a bunch of them to sell pherhaps become a dealer? If it is just one export tax should be easy to get by its a birthday gift. Send it throught the fedex. Anyway I hope that helps.

Roy Steffensen
10-30-2008, 03:41 PM
Have you checked the Pro9? www.pro9.co.uk

I know they have something called the Pro Shop. You can perhaps pm BigDave here on AZ, he is running that site/shop.

9 ball
10-30-2008, 03:56 PM
cheers roy, as it happens I am a regular on pro9 and have already asked big dave but unfortunately he couldn't help.

Jule
10-30-2008, 06:39 PM
Dynamic Billard has a few (German shop)

-->LINK (http://www.dynamic-billard.com/shop_en.php?seite=&hersteller_id=&sort_auswahl=artikel_vkp&suchbegrif=&menu_id=287) . The page can be displayed in English and you can order in English, too.

shir
10-30-2008, 06:55 PM
loontjens.com dutch site