PDA

View Full Version : A notice from Robb Saez.

ARM9BALLER
10-30-2008, 03:31 PM
Robb is looking to see if there is any pool rooms out there looking for a house pro. If you are a pool room owner or know anybody that does who could use a house pro, you can pm me so I can get word back to him. I know the economy is bad right now, and we all feel it in one way or another. Pool players especially. Thanks for your time...
ARM

TXsouthpaw
10-30-2008, 04:38 PM
any word about robbs cues?

ARM9BALLER
10-30-2008, 05:18 PM
any word about robbs cues?
Nothing yet. Still waiting for it to surface. Hope it does though. Thanks for looking.

TXsouthpaw
10-30-2008, 05:20 PM
hope he gets em back.

cyrex
10-30-2008, 05:31 PM
Can't say enough great things about Robb. He's been around the game his whole life and he always goes out of his way to talk to fans and answer questions. Not a lot of pro pool players will give advice or offer up 'secrets'. Robb is a class act and would make a great house pro.

9 Ball Girl
11-01-2008, 05:06 PM
Is Robb leaving Capone's and moving up North again?

Nostroke
11-01-2008, 05:24 PM
Is Robb leaving Capone's and moving up North again?

He left Capone's a while back a year anyway I think . Last i knew he was calling Miami home and lookin to get out.

Fatboy
11-01-2008, 06:13 PM
Can't say enough great things about Robb. He's been around the game his whole life and he always goes out of his way to talk to fans and answer questions. Not a lot of pro pool players will give advice or offer up 'secrets'. Robb is a class act and would make a great house pro.

For sure Robb is a great guy, I hope he finds a house pro position soon, If I had a room he would be on the top of my list-for the reasons mentioned above.

GordonRamsay
11-01-2008, 06:52 PM
...what exactly does a house pro do again.........where I am at we don't have one.... except this one guy who is an expert at downing bourbon 8 hours a day.

Fast Lenny
11-01-2008, 07:35 PM
...what exactly does a house pro do again.........where I am at we don't have one.... except this one guy who is an expert at downing bourbon 8 hours a day.
A house pro teaches customers IMO,not meaning rob them but show basic stuff to people willing to learn,plays road players who come through,various room duties,and also helps to bring in customers because they know a good player is there.I dont want to say it is like a mascot but I guess you could say he is the Rooster that keeps all the hens in line. :smile: