PDA

View Full Version : Please Welcome Mousetyme To Our Forum!

Bob Romano
04-08-2005, 10:56 AM
Hello All,

Please welcome Linda from Mousetyme Vacations to our forum.

Linda is located in the New England area and is the official travel agent for The Orlando Open. She is Disney certified and educated to bring you the best Disney vacation possible. Regardless if you come to The Orlando Open or if you are planning Disney at a different time, Linda is the one to contact.

Her website is www.mousetyme.com

Thanks,

Eydie

Mr. Wilson
04-08-2005, 11:00 AM
Does Mickey or Minnie play pool? :D

Welcome!

Dave

recoveryjones
04-09-2005, 02:32 AM
Hello All,

Please welcome Linda from Mousetyme Vacations to our forum.

Linda is located in the New England area and is the official travel agent for The Orlando Open. She is Disney certified and educated to bring you the best Disney vacation possible. Regardless if you come to The Orlando Open or if you are planning Disney at a different time, Linda is the one to contact.

Her website is www.mousetyme.com

Thanks,

Eydie

Well I see it said mousetyme,so I moved my mouse and clicked on her link. Low and behold I found me a can of spam.
What kinda Mickey mouse forum is this anyways?

:mad:

Only joking :D :D :D

Welcome to the forum Linda. RJ

KBP
04-09-2005, 05:17 AM
Does Mickey or Minnie play pool? :D

Welcome!

Dave

From what I remember Mickey has played pool in the past but I don't know how his game is today.
Kay

KBP
04-09-2005, 05:19 AM
Hey Linda,

Welcome to the forum from Kay Higgins, KBP Fury Amateur 9-Ball Tour. I have spoken to you on the phone several months ago and you were so nice to send me a bunch of literture on the hotel and disney. Really appreciate it.
Kay Higgins

DennyS
04-09-2005, 06:49 AM
Welcome to the forum mousetyme!

MouseTyme
04-09-2005, 07:49 AM
Thank you for the warm welcome everyone. If you have any question about your resort or vaction time at the parks, I will be happy to help in any way possible.

For those of you that are flying into Orlando. Don't forget to sign up for the free airport/resort transfers. Enter Here (http://www.azbilliards.com/vbulletin/upload/showthread.php?t=11847&page=2&pp=15
) for the delails.

Linda

drivermaker
04-09-2005, 08:03 AM
If you have any question about your resort or vaction time at the parks, I will be happy to help in any way possible.

Linda

I have a question about something else...I have some troublesome meese up in my attic. And I've tried everything...can you ask Mickey or Minnie for some insider information that will give me a clue? I think they might be planning a frat party or big beer bash this weekend.... :( :confused: :mad: