PDA

View Full Version : Unique Q Case on E-bay

Bruce S. de Lis
04-08-2005, 01:01 PM
This is one of the most unique Whitten I've have seen on e-bay to date. 2 x 3 with Large Faux Alligator Print.

Check it out if you ever wanted a Whitten for a low price...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=21211&item=7147068685&rd=1

Item # 7147068685 :p

fxskater
04-08-2005, 01:31 PM
I was watching that , you don't have to let the whole world know that its on friggen ebay. Now it will get bid up way high :( Thanks.

Bruce S. de Lis
04-08-2005, 02:54 PM
I was watching that , you don't have to let the whole world know that its on friggen ebay. Now it will get bid up way high :( Thanks.

Well I personally bought (2) Whittes off e-bay, and sold one after the friend who asked me to get the 3 x 6 for em stiffed me for the money.

2 x 4’s, and 3 x 6’s are the Norm on e-bay. First 2 x 3 I have seen in Six Months of Watching.

Good luck with you quest for a DEAL on a Whitten. Got my 2 x 4 for 80.00 BUCKS off list.

WHAOO..... :rolleyes:

Shorty
04-08-2005, 03:03 PM
Mine is a 2x3 Whitten and I paid 550 for it.. Course it is special cause it has a special 26 inch pouch down the backside and my name engraved on the top. Mine also has two small pouches on the front, a top handle, a side handle, and no shoulder strap. Mine is black lizard print trimmed in smooth black leather. I know I owe pictures to Bruce, so I will try to take some for you this weekend.

Shorty

Bruce S. de Lis
04-08-2005, 06:52 PM
Mine is a 2x3 Whitten and I paid 550 for it.. Course it is special cause it has a special 26 inch pouch down the backside and my name engraved on the top. Mine also has two small pouches on the front, a top handle, a side handle, and no shoulder strap. Mine is black lizard print trimmed in smooth black leather. I know I owe pictures to Bruce, so I will try to take some for you this weekend.

Shorty

Big Guy you should post photos of your Special Whitten for all to see. $550.00 for a One of a Kind is not bad, and you appear happy with it. ;)

Bruce S. de Lis
04-10-2005, 03:31 PM

Has not happened, appears to be going very reasonable... :eek: