PDA

View Full Version : HELP: Used Predator 99-6 Wanted!!!

schypda
04-11-2005, 04:12 PM
Last New Years Eve my house was broken into. Virtually everything of value I owned was stolen. Amoung the countless stolen articles was my beloved pool cue. It was a Predator 99-6. Everything else was just money to me, but I was really upset about my cue.

I bought it a few years earlier for $1,100 in mint condition. Not a great price until you consider everything else the deal included; a case, an additional 314 shaft, a 4' x 8' Brunswick pool table, four Dufferin house cues, a stained glass billiard lamp, a cue holder, extra set of aramith balls, brush, two racks and many other accesories. Everything in excellent condition A week after I bought the package I sold everything, except the cue, case and extra shaft for $1,400. I know what you are thinking... I deserved to get robbed after that!

So I have now replaced my cue several times since, and nothing is working. I have decided to replace the cue with an exact replica. Fortunately it is not a custom, so I might be able to do this. I have looked at every other Predator Model to date, but I don't like the looks of any of them as much. This time I am prepared to pay a resonable price,(Last time I paid -$300.00) but I can't find one for sale. It is a 1999 model and is now discontinued.

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN FIND ONE? I have been searching pawn shops, E-Bay, newspapers, websites and nothing yet. I did find one seller in this Forum, but I missed it by a few weeks. (I would have paid more PUGH!)

Somebody please point me in the right direction.

Thanks,
Schypda

deadstroke32
04-11-2005, 04:46 PM
Last New Years Eve my house was broken into. Virtually everything of value I owned was stolen. Amoung the countless stolen articles was my beloved pool cue. It was a Predator 99-6. Everything else was just money to me, but I was really upset about my cue.

I bought it a few years earlier for $1,100 in mint condition. Not a great price until you consider everything else the deal included; a case, an additional 314 shaft, a 4' x 8' Brunswick pool table, four Dufferin house cues, a stained glass billiard lamp, a cue holder, extra set of aramith balls, brush, two racks and many other accesories. Everything in excellent condition A week after I bought the package I sold everything, except the cue, case and extra shaft for $1,400. I know what you are thinking... I deserved to get robbed after that!

So I have now replaced my cue several times since, and nothing is working. I have decided to replace the cue with an exact replica. Fortunately it is not a custom, so I might be able to do this. I have looked at every other Predator Model to date, but I don't like the looks of any of them as much. This time I am prepared to pay a resonable price,(Last time I paid -$300.00) but I can't find one for sale. It is a 1999 model and is now discontinued.

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN FIND ONE? I have been searching pawn shops, E-Bay, newspapers, websites and nothing yet. I did find one seller in this Forum, but I missed it by a few weeks. (I would have paid more PUGH!)

Somebody please point me in the right direction.

Thanks,
Schypda
Hay give some time i'll find one for ya but u'll going to pay big .(maybe)<<---------------------------- :(

fxskater
04-11-2005, 05:05 PM
Hmm not sure if you'll find anyone willing to compete with -$300. Tell yah what, I'll see what i can find for -$250 and ill get back too you... I live in a fairly remote area though and shipping is likely to run about $1000.

Pugh
04-11-2005, 07:29 PM
Hmm not sure if you'll find anyone willing to compete with -$300. Tell yah what, I'll see what i can find for -$250 and ill get back too you... I live in a fairly remote area though and shipping is likely to run about $1000.

You got a PM.

Pugh
04-11-2005, 08:57 PM
You got a PM.

Sorry guys, I PM'd the wrong person.

SCHYPDA, Give me a call at (605)261-7435.

lukeinva
04-11-2005, 09:33 PM
Sorry guys, I PM'd the wrong person.

SCHYPDA, Give me a call at (605)261-7435.

Can I call you???

Pugh
04-11-2005, 09:38 PM
Yeah, you can call me, although schypda will get first chance as he wanted the first one that I had.

If you are interested I also have a 99-5 model and a SE2 sitting here I would be willing to sell.

schypda
04-12-2005, 03:25 PM

Dear Smartypants,

I have another idea. I live in WA, not too far from B.C.. If you do find one for -$250, I'll drive up there to pick it up myself. Futhermore, I'll give you a 10% commision for the sale. So... let's see, 10% of -$250, that's about $25 you'd owe me. US funds only please, no monopoly money.

Schypda