PDA

View Full Version : Team second at VNEA state tourney.

woody_968
04-12-2005, 03:49 PM
I went to the VNEA state tourney for Indiana last week. Didnt fair well in the singles, man a race to two is brutal LOL. But our team finished second in the open B devision. I cant tell you how proud I was of everyone on the team!

Most of the matches were come from behind victorys. One match we trailed the entire time, and was behind with ony two racks to go, but we came back and won. Everyone showed more heart than I could have ever hoped for.

The tournament was a blast (this was my first time going) and I will plan on going again next year. The team tournament had me on the edge of my seat the entire time. Its amazing how many times it came down to the last rack to decide which team would advance.

The VNEA has been one of the best leagues I have played in. If your unhappy with your current league you may want to see if VNEA is in your area.

Woody

sjm
04-12-2005, 04:44 PM
To you and your team, Woody, well played. Congratulations.

Williebetmore
04-12-2005, 08:16 PM
Woody,
WELL DONE!! I got dragged over there Friday by a friend (one of our aquaintances won the singles the night before), and I looked for you. But, damn, there are a lot of people there. If I had taken a gas mask I would have stayed longer, I felt like I had smoked a carton of cigarettes by the time I walked the circuit twice.

woody_968
04-12-2005, 08:22 PM
Woody,
WELL DONE!! I got dragged over there Friday by a friend (one of our aquaintances won the singles the night before), and I looked for you. But, damn, there are a lot of people there. If I had taken a gas mask I would have stayed longer, I felt like I had smoked a carton of cigarettes by the time I walked the circuit twice.

Thanks,,, yea the smoke was a little rough,,, even for me and I am one of those stinkin smokers :(